“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69301 Oct 9, 2012
Medium Tex wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, 1638 negatives.
LMFAO
No one has a clue what ur talking about. What did you do, waste your time rating someone again? Who's Blond King? Never heard of him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jesus H Christ

Beacon, NY

#69302 Oct 9, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Bill sure is going to have a lot of posts to rate tonight thanks to Lilith and I. Oh well, it keeps him out of the gay bars.
HUH? Glad to see that you're still a fuquing moron! As usual you don't know what the hell you're talking about stupid! Time for your dirt nap again I see,run away now little boy before you hurt yourself! BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOL OLOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Medium Tex

United States

#69303 Oct 9, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has a clue what ur talking about. What did you do, waste your time rating someone again? Who's Blond King? Never heard of him.
Blond"e" King is the queer that started this thread, rumor has it he died from AIDS a couple years ago, must be true since he don't post here no more!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69305 Oct 9, 2012
Medium Tex wrote:
<quoted text>Blond"e" King is the queer that started this thread, rumor has it he died from AIDS a couple years ago, must be true since he don't post here no more!!!
I never heard of him before. Did you give him your HIV? Maybe his son Prince took over after you killed him?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69306 Oct 9, 2012
The troll would never go to a gay bar for any reasons; first is he is a closet case and they never go to gay bars. They always get sex in the woods or a truck-stop and the other factor is he would be thrown out of a gay bar for looking too hideous.

They don't allow ugly people in. One must be beautiful to get in but not as good-looking as I am since only NE is that good looking but Blanche could get in and she's older than earth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69307 Oct 9, 2012
BLANCHE! I only made 6 thousand today. No 60 thousand. It was one of those few days but too many times going at the same time. There I was trying to trade while giving NE some nice skull on da bone, tending to the flat tire you got on your chair for the Romney bumper sticker, helping GS hang million dollar drapes and turning a gang of twelve 18 year olds gay.

I turned over 300 teens gay last week! Most were Mormons I called to get a free book of morons. They always show up hot looking on bikes and almost always blonde for some reason and about 19-22. I turned them all gay. I want to turn 400 teens gay this week and the gay agenda goes on lmao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#69308 Oct 9, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
The troll would never go to a gay bar for any reasons; first is he is a closet case and they never go to gay bars. They always get sex in the woods or a truck-stop and the other factor is he would be thrown out of a gay bar for looking too hideous.
They don't allow ugly people in. One must be beautiful to get in but not as good-looking as I am since only NE is that good looking but Blanche could get in and she's older than earth.
How are you handsome? I have so enjoyed your post and am glad to see you and OBG are doing so well with your businesses.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69309 Oct 9, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you handsome? I have so enjoyed your post and am glad to see you and OBG are doing so well with your businesses.
Hi sweetie,

I had you in one post with an orgy with NE and me lol

The business is going well but dadEEE bought it for me so it's all my money but I'll give Blanche a little.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69310 Oct 9, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll is obsessed with some Blond King but I never heard of a Blond King.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69311 Oct 9, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
U wanna run your hands over my chest in my pic and feel my muscles? I'll let you and NE but not my own sister. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#69312 Oct 9, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
U wanna run your hands over my chest in my pic and feel my muscles? I'll let you and NE but not my own sister. LOL
You are so funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69313 Oct 9, 2012
What else can we do in this gay agenda conspiracy to turn the nation gay?

I know, set up roadside stands in the Country near small Community Colleges and demonstrating how to put a condom over a nanner. Once we get the 19 year old boys able to practice on a nanner then we tell them they won the price and they get a free condom put on their sausage and I happen to be the condom Queen of the month and with every head wrapped, a new born again gay comes to be lmao

Condom Queen here to wrap heads. Who wants to win and measure up for the next test?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69314 Oct 9, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so funny.
LOL. You like muscles and mine need to be touched. I wanted NE to bend me over and spank me but he was in a hurry tonight.

You know, the troll is getting turned on by all this lmao I bet he's playing with himself while under trailer park arrest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69315 Oct 9, 2012
I think that Ryan guys is gay. He has to be a closet case but Romney just seems like he just sux. He has a billion stashed offshore and only accounts for 250 million he paid 14% in taxes for while the poor troll has to make 20% on his 400 a month mental illness check. It's just not fair and if Romney wins, the poor white trash troll will lose 400 a month of handouts to convicted child molesters. I wonder how many 9 year olds he molested last time.

Here I am posting from my phone in a bubble bath and was just playing around with my feet and have my toe stuck in the thingy. I might need to call some stud plumber like Joe the plumber to help get me toe out and all the water is going out now along with the bubbles. What am I to do when he shows up with me in this condition?

The last time anything like this happened was that summer in NYC when I rented an apartment up stairs and some straight guy had sent his family north for the summer and it turns out there was a doorway and stairs to his apartment where he and an air conditioner and it was so delicate. It was blowing all over me as we drank fine wines and played the piano and then I got goose bumps all over and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69316 Oct 9, 2012
I forgot but I almost hit him by mistake. I had put my boxer briefs in the ice box to cool off and was looking out the window on the balcony and a potted plant fell off and landed in the chair next to the married guy while family out of Town. That's how I met him. I even showed him one of my modeling pictures when on the Beach doing a shoot. Somehow, I ended up so hot in summer, I noticed if I went outside and stood over a vent, a rush of air would come up each time the sub would go by under me and somehow, my jeans ended up on my head like beehive hairstyle and I felt like one of the B-52s.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69317 Oct 9, 2012
Oh NE, take me as your Valentine. Cupid hit me with his buns again and I'm in love with you now.

Let's all pray. Ta lort, please cum inside me and help me survive until da NE gets me and runs after me and catches me and does naughty things to me. I wanna be bornt agains. I want a man facial with dat special creme NE take everywhere he goes in those two squeeze cushions and pouf, facial.

Ty lort in name of Moses I be preyin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godzilla

Japan

#69318 Oct 10, 2012
GENESIS 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godzilla

Japan

#69320 Oct 10, 2012
Hallelujah!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godzilla

Japan

#69321 Oct 10, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, my wrists aren't limp and I'm not a sissy, and I WILL come to your house and beat your f*ckin face into the ground, you closet homo, sex maniac. Your not straight because all you do is stalk homos on this thread so someone can pound you in the ass, you filthy self loathing hypocrite. Now GET OFF OUR THREAD before I stop your balls into your stomach and then you won't have anything to make your bigoted, hateful, hypocrite kids with. You don't deserve a family either, filthy scum like yourself needs to be wiped out of existence and go extinct. Now GET LOST CREEP before I neuter your ass!
Hey, I saw you over on the "Why I'm no longer a Christian" thread!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godzilla

Japan

#69322 Oct 10, 2012
Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 4 min KiMare 26,735
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 10 min KiMare 2,874
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 min KiMare 201,172
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 17 min KiMare 5,025
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... 28 min Sneaky Pete 37
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min Cowobunga 51,254
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 1 hr RevKen 50
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Terra Firma 5,594
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 15 hr WeTheSheeple 18
More from around the web