Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69280 Oct 9, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>i knew you were the loner loser... thanks for playin fucktard...
I could go down to Washburn and troll for hoe's all night.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Medium Tex

United States

#69281 Oct 9, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>Next time I pass thru topuka.. i'll be sure to toss some more cow poop freds way.... in your name of course
You have a lot of repenting to do if you ever hope to join the Righteous Ones!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69282 Oct 9, 2012
But I like trolling the gay cafe better.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#69283 Oct 9, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text> I could go down to Washburn and troll for hoe's all night.
Ya to bad that was during a short period of my life when I actually wasn't turnin tricks... otherwise i'm sure you would have offered big bucks for this girls girls muffin.... but sorry I don't do mercy flucks... hell... even your hand turned you down

wow... this morazz R1 is easy...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#69284 Oct 9, 2012
Medium Tex wrote:
<quoted text>You have a lot of repenting to do if you ever hope to join the Righteous Ones!!!
who cares !!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69285 Oct 9, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>Ya to bad that was during a short period of my life when I actually wasn't turnin tricks... otherwise i'm sure you would have offered big bucks for this girls girls muffin.... but sorry I don't do mercy flucks... hell... even your hand turned you down
wow... this morazz R1 is easy...
I wouldn't do you with Godzilla's unit for all the money in Bill Gates bank account.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69286 Oct 9, 2012
Bill sure is going to have a lot of posts to rate tonight thanks to Lilith and I. Oh well, it keeps him out of the gay bars.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Medium Tex

United States

#69287 Oct 9, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>Ya to bad that was during a short period of my life when I actually wasn't turnin tricks... otherwise i'm sure you would have offered big bucks for this girls girls muffin.... but sorry I don't do mercy flucks... hell... even your hand turned you down
wow... this morazz R1 is easy...
look at your pic and I look at Shirley Phelps pic and well, nothing personal, but she's a lot Hottier than you.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Medium Tex

United States

#69288 Oct 9, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>who cares !!!
Your eternally damned soul will care when it is cast into the bowells of hell.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69289 Oct 9, 2012
Yahoo Answers politics forum is having server trouble again tonight so I guess I'm stuck here in the cafe in this excellent running troll battle.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69290 Oct 9, 2012
Medium Tex wrote:
<quoted text>look at your pic and I look at Shirley Phelps pic and well, nothing personal, but she's a lot Hottier than you.
D@mn that was below the belt. Really? I mean Lilith ain't exactly Pamela Anderson (when Pam was at her peak in 1993) but I wouldn't compare her with the uberskank of the age.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#69291 Oct 9, 2012
Medium Tex wrote:
<quoted text>look at your pic and I look at Shirley Phelps pic and well, nothing personal, but she's a lot Hottier than you.
yawn!!!! that's why i get a $100 a trick even at 45... and she well .. only you...lol

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#69292 Oct 9, 2012
Medium Tex wrote:
<quoted text>Your eternally damned soul will care when it is cast into the bowells of hell.
that's ok I love Satan... he's HOT!!!! bye fucktard... I got tricks coming over in 20 minutes... you got um er Shirley.. LOL

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69293 Oct 9, 2012
So Lilith the wannabe hoe surrenders to the master trolls of the Gay Cafe!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Medium Tex

United States

#69294 Oct 9, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>that's ok I love Satan... he's HOT!!!! bye fucktard... I got tricks coming over in 20 minutes... you got um er Shirley.. LOL
Good think you're leaving cause BIG TEX will be here any minute!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69295 Oct 9, 2012
Medium Tex wrote:
<quoted text>Good think you're leaving cause BIG TEX will be here any minute!!!
And Big Tex doesn't take kindly to broken down swayback hoes in his cafe.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69296 Oct 9, 2012
Poor troll....hooker, line, and sinker! LOL Nighty-nite. Having private messaging makes yanking the troll chain so much easier! Later, Lilith! Thanks for playing!!*smootch*

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69297 Oct 9, 2012
Ah, fannybandit Jade makes a grand entrance just after Lilith left. Nothing suspicious about that, just changing your dirty sock-puppets eh?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leo

Khobar, Saudi Arabia

#69298 Oct 9, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Poor troll....hooker, line, and sinker! LOL Nighty-nite. Having private messaging makes yanking the troll chain so much easier! Later, Lilith! Thanks for playing!!*smootch*
only took four(4) years to finally get it tsk tsk have you been practicing

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Medium Tex

United States

#69299 Oct 9, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Poor troll....hooker, line, and sinker! LOL Nighty-nite. Having private messaging makes yanking the troll chain so much easier! Later, Lilith! Thanks for playing!!*smootch*
Nighty nite Jade,TTFN:)

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,897
Young, Evangelical, and Pro-GayBy Gene Robinson 3 hr Professor Jumper 3
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 3 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,968
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr NorCal Native 249
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 hr Cali Girl 2014 56,031
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 4 hr aanh1249 38
t.A.T.u. star shocks gay fans with TV reveal 5 hr g 10
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,288
Biggest Gay Lies 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,076
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 890
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••