United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Ooops, meant partner ^ hope Jade don't criticism my typo for it would hert my fellings.
Dooley

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

What ever happened to that old queer that lived above a liquor store and collected empty cans and bottles to supplement his welfare check?
jIM bEAN

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Hetero One wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if they'll air a live fisting segment with Sam and his sex partern on GMA?
OMG i hope so!
Jermaine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it's the second coming. The troll will be on his knees, mouth wide open!
I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on reaching the 10,000 post count...jeez, you must really be a Total gaytard loser two spend so much time here that you've posted 10,000 times!!!
Jermaine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Dooley wrote:
What ever happened to that old queer that lived above a liquor store and collected empty cans and bottles to supplement his welfare check?
My guess is he probably died from AIDS.

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
That new troll account will be gone soon too.
I come here and so many troll posts by you, I read this one and one other and scrolled past the rest since your mental illness causes you to talk to yourself that you are off your meds and God knows they need to come out and sedate you and just keep you asleep with a feeding tube until the waste of space is gone!
It's just like we predicted. One posting and reply, and socks are flying!! LOL Funny how all these, "straight" guys suddenly post. Just wait, old, smelly, "Peach" sock will educate the place!
Jermaine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>It's just like we predicted. One posting and reply, and socks are flying!! LOL Funny how all these, "straight" guys suddenly post. Just wait, old, smelly, "Peach" sock will educate the place!
10,001 and counting...you just one a free lunch at Chick fil a.

WOO HOO
Gay 4 Pay

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>It's just like we predicted. One posting and reply, and socks are flying!! LOL Funny how all these, "straight" guys suddenly post. Just wait, old, smelly, "Peach" sock will educate the place!
When are you gonna figure out that there are many heteros here and you are the one with 857 sock accounts?
iTS greeeeat

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on reaching the 10,000 post count...jeez, you must really be a Total gaytard loser two spend so much time here that you've posted 10,000 times!!!
And you make up the other 36,886 posts on this thread. Looks like your homo obsessed if ya ask me, cock loving hypocrite. So when can I give you your beef injection so you can get lost for a while until it's time for your next fix?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Oh, Jade! I knew you'd be along sometime tonight. You can't stay away from here, like an addict in a crack house, only you like a different kind of crack don't you buttpuppy?
iTS greeeeat

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

The BIG-BOSS-MAN wrote:
Just as I thought, not one stinking queer has the balls to step up and fight me.
F*CKING PATHETIC, LIMP-WRISTED SISSIES!
- BIG BOSS MAN
Actually, my wrists aren't limp and I'm not a sissy, and I WILL come to your house and beat your f*ckin face into the ground, you closet homo, sex maniac. Your not straight because all you do is stalk homos on this thread so someone can pound you in the ass, you filthy self loathing hypocrite. Now GET OFF OUR THREAD before I stop your balls into your stomach and then you won't have anything to make your bigoted, hateful, hypocrite kids with. You don't deserve a family either, filthy scum like yourself needs to be wiped out of existence and go extinct. Now GET LOST CREEP before I neuter your ass!
iTS greeeeat

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Straight shooter can't even shoot straight, he always shoots into someone's ass.. Should call you "Curve Ball."
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
Straight shooter can't even shoot straight, he always shoots into someone's ass.. Should call you "Curve Ball."
Yes your mom loves it that way and she pays top dollar for it.
Godzilla

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>This is why queers should not be allowed to become Priests!!!
Amen!
Godzilla

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney will Win wrote:
Godzilla you are a great and glorious poster here. One of the most lucid and articulate people in the cafe. Please tell us what you think of Jade getting his anal beads shoved all the way up in him with a broom handle.
It is totally disgusting and depraved. Blatant sin against God Almighty!

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

HOMITO R2 quote
<HEY BABYDOLL so is it going to be a yes you run away with me tour Europe settle down some little village, ivy covered house some where in Spain ? Name your baby HMOITO R3 what do you say i am on my knee?>

uh no, i'm very happily married - although Europe sounds nice - a village doesn't!
besides...
HOMITO R2 quote
<pregnant chicks are hot, lactating ta tas Oh Momma>
is just plain odd - even by your standards.

“Headbanger”

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

jIM bEAN quote
<this here cafe could be a respectable establishment>

it is!...

Godzilla quote
<It is totally disgusting and depraved. Blatant sin against God Almighty!>

what more do you want?

lmao.
HMOITO R2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Kriss10 so i suppose the answer is no . . . .
HMOITO R2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes your mom loves it that way and she pays top dollar for it.

StraightSh00ter be kind to the homo, he never knew his mother. "throw away syndrome" shame knowing mommy did not want you. j8ster all so is a unfortunate soul, pitched into the garbage, raised on the hind tit of a motherly opossum.

“Headbanger”

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

HMOITO R2 wrote:
Kriss10 so i suppose the answer is no ....
yeah, the answer is no... which means you can get up off your knees now ..... oh, unless you want to ask my twin brother...
lol, i took a bi.tch vitamin today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,521 - 46,540 of66,952
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••