The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
HMOITO R2

Tampa, FL

#69191 Oct 9, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes your mom loves it that way and she pays top dollar for it.

StraightSh00ter be kind to the homo, he never knew his mother. "throw away syndrome" shame knowing mommy did not want you. j8ster all so is a unfortunate soul, pitched into the garbage, raised on the hind tit of a motherly opossum.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#69192 Oct 9, 2012
HMOITO R2 wrote:
Kriss10 so i suppose the answer is no ....
yeah, the answer is no... which means you can get up off your knees now ..... oh, unless you want to ask my twin brother...
lol, i took a bi.tch vitamin today.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMOITO R2

Tampa, FL

#69193 Oct 9, 2012
born to suckle

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#69195 Oct 9, 2012
HMOITO R2 wrote:
born to suckle
grow up!!

oh lol, that was an easy one "R2"

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMOITO R2

Abilene, TX

#69196 Oct 9, 2012
Kriss10 wrote:
jIM bEAN quote
<this here cafe could be a respectable establishment>
it is!...
Godzilla quote
<It is totally disgusting and depraved. Blatant sin against God Almighty!>
what more do you want?
lmao.
are you real sure you are not pregnant by me ? better ask your hubby (always last to know) DNA test will solve the dilemma. If the child is mine then i have dibs on the name HMOITO R3!
catchy ey?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#69197 Oct 9, 2012
HMOITO R2 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you real sure you are not pregnant by me ? better ask your hubby (always last to know) DNA test will solve the dilemma. If the child is mine then i have dibs on the name HMOITO R3!
catchy ey?
sounds gay.
uh hum.
yeah sure catchy name - save it for your next sock. aren't you expecting as well? if i recall correctly you have a new addition every holiday day - when's the next big holiday weekend/day?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Small Tex

Germany

#69198 Oct 9, 2012
Kriss10 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, the answer is no... which means you can get up off your knees now ..... oh, unless you want to ask my twin brother...
lol, i took a bi.tch vitamin today.
Is your bro a rump ranger?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poindexter

United States

#69199 Oct 9, 2012
HMOITO R2 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you real sure you are not pregnant by me ? better ask your hubby (always last to know) DNA test will solve the dilemma. If the child is mine then i have dibs on the name HMOITO R3!
catchy ey?
I'd love to make babies with the Hottie headbanger:)

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Small Tex

Germany

#69200 Oct 9, 2012
I heard that The Mayor is returning on Thanksgiving Day!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#69202 Oct 9, 2012
Small Tex wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your bro a rump ranger?
if that's slang for gay then yeah - he used to post here - nathanielornament. before you say it..- no he didn't get AIDS and die.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#69203 Oct 9, 2012
Small Tex wrote:
I heard that The Mayor is returning on Thanksgiving Day!
what date is that?
i may well have had my baby by the time you have another - The Mayor.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#69204 Oct 9, 2012
Poindexter wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to make babies with the Hottie headbanger:)
ahh, sweet.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#69205 Oct 9, 2012
Kriss10 wrote:
<quoted text>
if that's slang for gay then yeah - he used to post here - nathanielornament. before you say it..- no he didn't get AIDS and die.
hey hun how is Nathan doing these days?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poindexter

United States

#69206 Oct 9, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>hey hun how is Nathan doing these days?
What's with the rainbow colored avatar, are you gay or something?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#69207 Oct 9, 2012
hi Imp ^ nice to see you.
hope you're all right, yes?

Nathaniel is okay, thank you for asking. we (hubbie and me) have been seeing him every sunday and i talk with him on the phone in the week. he finds it amusing that i spend quite a bit of time here now - when i used to say to him - why are you on that topix so much, don't you get bored!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMOITO R2

Acton, MA

#69208 Oct 9, 2012
Kriss10 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, the answer is no... which means you can get up off your knees now ..... oh, unless you want to ask my twin brother...
lol, i took a bi.tch vitamin today.
Wow your hormones are working overtime, are your nipples tweaking? Since i am on my knees might as well do a pelvic exam.....
hmmmmmm delicious. btw it is a gurl*

*girl with a penis

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#69209 Oct 9, 2012
Kriss10 wrote:
hi Imp ^ nice to see you.
hope you're all right, yes?
Nathaniel is okay, thank you for asking. we (hubbie and me) have been seeing him every sunday and i talk with him on the phone in the week. he finds it amusing that i spend quite a bit of time here now - when i used to say to him - why are you on that topix so much, don't you get bored!
That is funny. Tell Nathan hello from me and hurry back, if not on Topix...somewhere..lol

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMOITO R2

Dallas, TX

#69210 Oct 9, 2012
so what happen to your childhood? why did you and Nat turn queer? mother and father drunk drug addict? abused by father and other relatives?
better take another vitamin B

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#69212 Oct 9, 2012
HMOITO R2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your hormones are working overtime, are your nipples tweaking? Since i am on my knees might as well do a pelvic exam.....
hmmmmmm delicious. btw it is a gurl*
*girl with a penis
my hormones! i reckon you have that the wrong way around!
we decided not to know if it's a boy or girl - wait and see - surprise! gurl - intersex? could be - but that's quite rare.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#69213 Oct 9, 2012
HMOITO R2 wrote:
so what happen to your childhood? why did you and Nat turn queer? mother and father drunk drug addict? abused by father and other relatives?
better take another vitamin B
oh i don't need another b.itch vitamin - you're strangely amusing.
Nat is gay and i'm bi. our parents were drug addicts. no abuse.
now can you be as open about your past? i don't reckon you can.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 3 min Reverend Alan 8,276
News More evidence that kids of gay parents do just ... 9 min Wondering 2
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 15 min Wondering 1,889
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Respect71 24,146
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 55 min ffj 220,265
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 56 min lides 1,285
News SC gay marriage plaintiffs can now seek legal fees 1 hr Gremlin 21
News Craig James Sues Fox Sports Alleging Network Fi... 1 hr Gremlin 20
News Feds release updated strategy against AIDS in A... 13 hr Logic Analysis 24
More from around the web