iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#68132 Sep 26, 2012
Abraham wrote:
<quoted text>Very factual, thanks for posting the link to this informative sight.
Can't help but to laugh at fools like you who think they really know about homosexuality when you indeed do not know a damn thing. You weren't gay before and your not gay now so how would you know? And the only time you will be given vredit is when you choose to be homosexual for a day and then convert back to your heterosexuality, but we all know for a fact you can't do that and when you say you could but just don't want to we all know that's your excuse for knowing the truth... the truth being that no one can choose their sexuality. What a dunce you are. Time to put your tin foil hat back on, it never should have came off in the first place. Now SCRAMMMM!!!! GET LOST, CREEP!!! Before I plug your ass with a dildo!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#68133 Sep 26, 2012
hi everybody.
it's quiet in here - can't have that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Garvin

Anonymous Proxy

#68134 Sep 26, 2012
Anybody seen that dried up old lying sack of sh!t?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cult

Pittsfield, MA

#68135 Sep 26, 2012
She Sells Sanctuary.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#68136 Sep 26, 2012
Garvin wrote:
Anybody seen that dried up old lying sack of sh!t?
Why hell ya. R1 or sockpuppets are here all day long!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bubba

Anonymous Proxy

#68138 Sep 26, 2012
Oswald wrote:
<quoted text> She's busy getting a fisting update from Jade.
Yeah he's probably taking a little break from his long intimate relations with his boyfriend this morning. Round two starts in ten minutes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CHOP CHOP

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#68139 Sep 26, 2012
Baboska wrote:
The promotion of the idea that "gay youth" are victims in need of special protection by school administrators is a major stratagem of the sodomites. In this scenario, homosexual groups highlight the alleged high suicide rate of "gay youth" and blame a judgmental censorious society for it. Proselytes of the Homosexual Agenda cynically employ hyperbole, such as comparing "gay youth suicide" to a "hidden holocaust" to heap guilt where it does not apply. Public school systems are charged with culpability in any murder or suicide involving "gay youths" if considered insufficiently pro-homosexual by the zealots.
The Homosexual Activists and their proselytisers cynically manipulate emotions by overheated rhetoric with no other purpose than to force through their immoral agenda. The cynicism at the heart of the rhetoric can be seen in the manner in which the concerns of parents and teachers regarding the safety of children in schools have been abused by the sodomites and their sponsors. The deep concern of parents, as well as those of the honourable teacher, for the safety of their children in schools, has been hijacked by the Homosexual Lobby. They have seized upon the "Safe Schools" idea and used it to push through ever more changes. This they have done by arguing that "homophobia" represents a threat to students' safety by creating a climate where violence, name-calling, health problems and suicide are common. Real-life stories of youths that had allegedly suffered from "homophobia" are used to put opponents onto the defensive. That is, opponents of the Homosexual Agenda would appear to attack people who had already been victimised once. Therefore, making themselves appear unsympathetic and draconian, in fact, almost inhuman; an image no one normally likes to present to the world. By such manipulation, the opponents of the Homosexual Agenda are cowed into silence. Otherwise, they would appear to be heartless swine prepared to allow students to kill themselves and each other. Thus, by silencing the critics the Homosexual Lobby secures a great victory by making the moral majority tacit supporters of the Dark Agenda to Carnalise and Corrupt the Child.

ya ya i agree 100% NEWS FLASH crazed homo chopped up children in China WITH AX!

now we know the whereabouts of OldBornGay
the plot thickens ......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Honorable Fuji

Hanoi, Vietnam

#68140 Sep 26, 2012
Hey speaking of sack of shit where is J8de?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#68141 Sep 26, 2012
Baboska wrote:
H
Homophobic activists have lost because of science. Deal with it and get over it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orville

Sosnovy Bor, Russia

#68144 Sep 26, 2012
I wonder if there are going to be any peek-a-boo shots in NE Jade's Swimsuit Calendar?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#68145 Sep 26, 2012
Honorable Fuji wrote:
Hey speaking of sack of shit where is J8de?
You're on a gay forum where LGBT and friends of are. You post here out of odd anger of your own homosexuality. It is from having had horrific parents, no parental skills of them, total lack of education of parents resulting in the total lack of education you have.

How many times have you been abroad? How many cultures other than the small wasteland of idiot, uneducated and hate culture in which you live?

You're mind is like Mars. A total frozen wasteland of NOTHING.

BTW, I just made 50 thousand on Research in Motion today aka RIMM. What did you do? NOTHING.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#68146 Sep 26, 2012
Oswald wrote:
<quoted text>Short post, easy two read.
Don't expect my posts to be easy for you to read. You are dealing with a person of College background thus; most of my posts will not be easy for you to read or short.

I'm not here to write a business letter you fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JON

Hanoi, Vietnam

#68148 Sep 26, 2012
Orville wrote:
I wonder if there are going to be any peek-a-boo shots in NE Jade's Swimsuit Calendar?
GAD I HOPE NOT! the horror the horror
5' tall 385lbs of blubber gag a maggot

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mose

London, UK

#68149 Sep 26, 2012
Orville wrote:
I'd like too sea that!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JON

Hanoi, Vietnam

#68150 Sep 26, 2012
Cult wrote:
She Sells Sanctuary.
Okay Jade say "She Sells Sanctuary" three times outload three times ok go .......... here i will count for you
1 She Sells Sanctuary
2 She Sells Sanctuary
3 She Sells Sanctuary
No wait first hold your tongue and say She Sells Sanctuary
very good now you can have a cookie

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peaches

Houston, TX

#68151 Sep 26, 2012
Anybody seen Mose?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Conway Twitty

Anonymous Proxy

#68152 Sep 26, 2012
Say this 10x out loud s fast as you can:

4 Smart Fellas Felt Smart

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gay Bar MitzVah

Pittsfield, MA

#68154 Sep 26, 2012
Thanks Conway. I ended up saying "I smelt four fart fellas" and my wife hit me inda head with a rolling pin.

Yom Chippur
Dropped his flipper
Beneath the dipper
Found that clipper
I Love Yahweh
Shalom
Semper Fi
Gotta go pee pee
Under the Joshua tree
Good for me

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#68155 Sep 26, 2012
I planted bird seed.
Now I have nothing to feed all the birds that came up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chumley

London, UK

#68156 Sep 26, 2012
Actually you get better results if you say fellers instead of fellas or fellows.

Make sure youire saying Four Smart Fellers Felt Smart.

Say it fast, say it loud! ROFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Jonah1 8,450
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 10 min Not Yet Equal 496
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 12 min fedupwiththemess 29,087
French court allows gay marriage between French... 13 min Robin Hood 2
Judge Roy Moore Speaks About Alabama Gay Marriage 34 min Robin Hood 25
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 36 min mata faka 32
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? (Jul '14) 51 min Dimitri100 3,209
Victim testifies at Boy Scout sex trial about m... 2 hr Zeppelin 72
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Poof1 4,887
More from around the web