The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Michael Clark Duncan

Toronto, Canada

#67168 Sep 15, 2012
Medium Tex wrote:
I wonder if NE Jade is gagging on a cock right now?
We know you are LOSER! Now lets hear about your favorite past time,butt F-ing anything and everything that gets near to that 1/2 incher of yours! YOU GO anal boy! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Medium Tex

UK

#67169 Sep 15, 2012
I wonder how many loads NE Jade has swallowed tonight?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Key West, FL

#67170 Sep 15, 2012
Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text> Your avatar is stunning!
Thank you. How are you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael Clark Duncan

Toronto, Canada

#67171 Sep 15, 2012
Medium Tex wrote:
Do you mean like you're swallowing right now? I mean it's all you ever talk about stupid! How many have you swallowed today? As many as you possibly can I'm betting! To bad you gag anyone who gets within 10 feet of your ugly azz! Oh and Jade doesn't want you so stop stalking him moron! Brahahahahahalololololohahahah ahahaha!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#67172 Sep 15, 2012
As most long time posters know, I'm like the 70% of gay males not into the anal deal however; with NE, I would be willing to rock that bed for him.

I've rocked a few for women before so what's the difference? So long as the other person feels good is what counts.

The one guy on here who talks about uncut sort of turns me on. He is not using a registered account but is posting things that give me wood lol

BTW, my brother talked to a woman from Toronto the other day. He uses FB while I stick with Myspace because of the music settings. He thinks she thinks he is me so he let her in as a friend and told me today he asked if she posted on Topix and she said she never heard of it. I got to see her picture and her story and if true story, she is in need and suffering a lot right now so my thoughts are with her. My brother is not gay but he told her he was lol because he figured she was looking for me.

To catch up with me go to Myspace and we can chat. I show my wonderful pictures and ya can get away with more riskAAA stuff there. I have one of me in underwear that has no back and just a cuff for holding the crown jewels sort of like Prince Harry but mine are better. I look better than he does for sure but I think he is kinda cute but no model type. I know his granny pretty well but not saying how I know her other than she says one thing and we all do the opposite lmao Who knows, maybe the Prince does have red hair? At least for this picture he does but I am blonde and am NOT Prince Harry. If you look north of UK in Nordic nations and Monarchy you might see something.

http://www.agirlsworld.com/rachel/hangin-with...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Key West, FL

#67173 Sep 15, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
As a but I am blonde and am NOT Prince Harry. pix/princeluke.jpg
How are you BlondePrince?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#67174 Sep 15, 2012
Here is a picture for Junker, NE and OBG and you know who this is.

http://www.edgeonthenet.com/display/viewimage...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#67175 Sep 15, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. How are you?
Hi darlink,

I'm still trying with NE over a topic. Maybe you can help.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#67176 Sep 15, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you BlondePrince?
I'm okay. Had that big party on the plane last night and went for a three mile jog today lol

How are u doing? U back on the Beach yet? Star Island? That used to be nice there but not sure about now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Medium Tex

Germany

#67177 Sep 15, 2012
I wonder if NE Jade is getting fisted now?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael Clark Duncan

Toronto, Canada

#67178 Sep 15, 2012
Medium Tex wrote:
Ahhhhh......Ain't he sweet! The scared little cock roach scurried away for the night because of the new butt hole he got ripped! Poor,poor,sad cowardly little scared cock roach! Hiding because he couldn't take it! Brahahahahahalololololohahahah aha!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael Clark Duncan

Toronto, Canada

#67179 Sep 15, 2012
Medium Tex wrote:
I wonder if NE Jade is getting fisted now?
Ahhhhh....Poor little jealous cock roach! You like to watch huh boy? LOL,Yup,you're jealous and wish it were you doing your favorite past time fisting your boyfriend,or dad,or better yet your mother or watching of course being the voyeur that you are! You like to watch huh you little short dick'ed cock roach? Ouuuuuu......Better REPENT now before it's to late you sick POS!!! Brahahahahalolololohahahaha!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nathaniel

London, UK

#67180 Sep 15, 2012
What kind of panties is NE Jade wearing tonight? Anybody know?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#67181 Sep 15, 2012
BLANCHE!!!

We have to keep an eye out on the mail this week!! Something is on the way. Maybe this time something for ya din din?

I know, ur going to get me for this one lol It should be there late week at the most so keep on look out in mail.....

Das Sista needs a little someFIN from time to time from a Blond Prince.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#67182 Sep 15, 2012
I wanna fleshlight for Christmas for those times NE is not here. The good kind that lasts rather than those dumb ones that ya only get a few times and have to toss out into a homophobic garbage can or some old lady next to her can lmao

Not that I would ever do such things as put things like that out to make it look like it fell out of some uptight old right wing woman's garbage can for her to explain to the pickup boys lmao

Things I never did being boyish:

I never egged a house or threw em at cars lol

I never toliet papered homophobic houses post egging.

I never ordered a pizza at 3am when I knew a cute stud would delivery and then went outside naked to pick it up and have a long extended conversation with the guy until he couldn't take it and then dropped his pants.

I never got drunk and passed out at a straight guys house and woke up naked and sore.

I never met up with three straight guys in the woods to give out fantasies.

I never went skydiving naked.

I never dumped a grill of chicken bones and coal into a homophobics pool lmao

I never pretended to not know how to play pool then clean house for five k by distracting guys with my buns when I bent over to shoot balls. ROF

I never "once" put cat sheet in paper bag on front porch of homophobics while it was on fire.

I never had sex with my hunky Dentist at 3am in his office and never did that with another doctor either! lol

I never exchanged sex for a ticket from a hunky cop and then never went back to his house for more fun later.

When in Real Estate in court over a case of a three million home never went in with my zipper down so the Judge could get a good look and rule in favor of my clients.

I might be boyish but am always good ROF

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#67183 Sep 16, 2012
BTW, cops and Doctors love large sausage even if straight, if the gay guy is very cute, boyish and has nice buns.

Did you know, you can get free cosmetic surgery? Did you know, I have not had any yet but know how to get it for free? There is a trick to getting 50k worth for free but ya gotta be good looking and be able to trade things. Some people like cash only while others like to trade such as silver for gold depending on value at the time etc.... ROF

It also depends on supply and demand of huge sausage and boyish looks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#67184 Sep 16, 2012
Nathaniel wrote:
He doesn't wear panties like you do. When he does wear underwear, he wears the nice designer boxer briefs I get him. The nice solid white high thread count manly look. You're the only gay one who wears panties and that's a HUGE turnoff to everyone but let's face it; with the way you look and that 500 extra lbs and extended age, you could not get a man if you were wearing a 40k designer suit so give it up old man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
What a shame

Kenly, NC

#67185 Sep 16, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Here is a picture for Junker, NE and OBG and you know who this is.
http://www.edgeonthenet.com/display/viewimage...
OH WOW! Is this really true... I just clicked on the link and went to the main page and it says something about Obama is really gay!!??! What!?!?! If he really is, that makes me definitely want to vote for Obama again this upcoming election (I was going to regardless, but this gives me an motivational mandatory priority to do so now!-LOL)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael Clark Duncan

Netherlands

#67186 Sep 16, 2012
Nathaniel wrote:
Finally admitting that you're gay huh? Well let me be the first to congratulate you! What kind of panty's do you wear and what kind would you like him to wear? Didn't you say you just love to wear the crotchless edible one's buddy? Sounds like you want him bad and are very,very horny for him! To bad the thought of you makes him sick to his stomach on account of what a repressed LOSER gay Boi you are! Brahahahahalolololohahahaha!!! !!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cat Purrs

“meooooow”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#67187 Sep 16, 2012
What a shame wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, yeah, I had to go put the kid away, he got me all hot n' horney last night for my hubby...
LOL how are you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Jokes 1 hr Boris 6
News Opposing sides in Mormon rift unite for survey ... 1 hr Now Is The Time 15
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Now Is The Time 5,276
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr tbird19482 44,927
News After legalization, states still debate gay mar... 2 hr jcofe 1
News After refusing to watch LGBT diversity video, S... 3 hr Paul 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Now Is The Time 24,742
More from around the web