The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
What a shame

Benson, NC

#65565 Sep 2, 2012
Chico aka Clarence = self loathing homo who can't stop fantasizing about gay men and what he wants to do with them. LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

United States, North America

#65566 Sep 2, 2012
What a shame wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, I think so too. I mean seriously, what kind of straight man actually waste his time to come to this forum everyday to insult gay guys? Sounds like self loathing to me... I mean you would think that he has a wife to tend to but as often as he comes here, I don't think so. He's definitely in the closet, because no heterosexual would waste so much time coming here unless it wasn't for a good reason. I bet he gets off on talkin shit to other men and it turns him on to make someone else his bitch because he wants to play the dominant alpha male. ROFL And he has a very vivid imagination and fantasizes over anal sex between two men. He knows it's hoTTT! That's why he can't get us gay guys off his mind. I bet you if we met in person he'd be the one to make a move at me on the DL.
I agree he wants a alpha male to rip him a new one over and over. I think he call it a leather daddy or something like that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chico

San Jose, CA

#65567 Sep 2, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I now know who R1 is talking about and that would be Cindy. Jade is not Cindy he is a male.
+
+
+
I am not R1. Honestly there are several trolls on this thread we mimic each other to create confusion that is all there is to it....
opps i told a secret..........

you sure are in a playful mood today... you are on a roll

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#65569 Sep 2, 2012
BIG--BOSS--MAN wrote:
I dare any queer to step up and face me!
I'll tear all of 'em new azzholes!
- BIG BOSS MAN
I am certain Fayetteville has you pegged. You desire a "leather daddy" to tear you a new one you like the alpha males that are rough and hard-hitting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chico

San Jose, CA

#65570 Sep 2, 2012
Personally I do not like rap.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
What a shame

Benson, NC

#65571 Sep 2, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree he wants a alpha male to rip him a new one over and over. I think he call it a leather daddy or something like that.
Yeah, it makes me curious as to why he knows so much about what to gays do together. He's been researching for gay men fetishes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chico

San Jose, CA

#65572 Sep 2, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I would.
Would you rather i PM you?

yes i can!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#65573 Sep 2, 2012
What a shame wrote:
Chico aka Clarence = self loathing homo who can't stop fantasizing about gay men and what he wants to do with them. LMAO
LMAO yes that is very true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
What a shame

Benson, NC

#65574 Sep 2, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I am certain Fayetteville has you pegged. You desire a "leather daddy" to tear you a new one you like the alpha males that are rough and hard-hitting.
That's why I married a guy in the military.. because he knows what guys like me what, someone who can throw you down and knows how to rough you up real good. Ooh YEAH daddy! LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#65575 Sep 2, 2012
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>+
+
+
I am not R1. Honestly there are several trolls on this thread we mimic each other to create confusion that is all there is to it....
opps i told a secret..........
you sure are in a playful mood today... you are on a roll
Yes I figured that out when the Mods made that known recently. It appears you four are very good at keeping one step ahead of the mods. I find it odd you post on a gay thread. Could you please explain that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#65576 Sep 2, 2012
Chico wrote:
Personally I do not like rap.
You may not however that is how several describe the sexual acts they'd like to engage with a "leather daddy".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#65577 Sep 2, 2012
What a shame wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, it makes me curious as to why he knows so much about what to gays do together. He's been researching for gay men fetishes.
I have posted that question several times in the past. I personally think he wants a "leather daddy".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#65578 Sep 2, 2012
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you rather i PM you?
yes i can!
Please feel free to PM me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#65579 Sep 2, 2012
What a shame wrote:
<quoted text> That's why I married a guy in the military.. because he knows what guys like me what, someone who can throw you down and knows how to rough you up real good. Ooh YEAH daddy! LOL
LOL you are going to get all the "DL's" posting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chico

San Jose, CA

#65580 Sep 2, 2012
I have been saving this one .....
conceited jackass prick? Man don't go there.... you want my respect i demand the same in return. What comes around goes around ... with Jade and his left handed remarks gets what he deserves every bit of it and then some. Jade is a troll no two ways about it. Never will he admit it. Throw stones at me you better duck i will pummel you in a volley of stones. That is how i roll.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#65581 Sep 2, 2012
Chico wrote:
conceited jackass prick? Man don't go there.... you want my Never will he admit it. Throw stones at me you better duck i will pummel you in a volley of stones. That is how i roll.
Who is the "arrogant jackass prick"? Jade is not a troll at all. Why do you think that? Wow this post came out of left field and why have you been saving it? Jade doesn't make left handed remarks. Why do you think he does?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chico

San Jose, CA

#65582 Sep 2, 2012
What a shame wrote:
<quoted text> That's why I married a guy in the military.. because he knows what guys like me what, someone who can throw you down and knows how to rough you up real good. Ooh YEAH daddy! LOL
Okay that is all you needed to say you married a military man ...
was that so hard to say......... geesh explains why you cannot talk the talk. You worry about your spouse i don't blame you, you should!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#65583 Sep 2, 2012
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
was that so hard to say......... geesh explains why you cannot talk the talk. You worry about your spouse i don't blame you, you should!!
He is a man that married a man chico.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
What a shame

Benson, NC

#65584 Sep 2, 2012
Chico wrote:
conceited jackass prick? Man don't go there.... you want my respect i demand the same in return. What comes around goes around ... with Jade and his left handed remarks gets what he deserves every bit of it and then some. Jade is a troll no two ways about it. Never will he admit it. Throw stones at me you better duck i will pummel you in a volley of stones. That is how i roll.
Well, he deserves to talk to you like that considering you come up in OUR forum, a forum for the happy gay folks to mingle and try to fck up our good time. If anything, your the one who deserves to be tied up and beat with a leather whip, but then again you might like it too much. I'm sure that's what you came here for. Maybe if you chill your ass out and start talking like a descent, respectful person instead of using gay slurrs and sappy ass remarks me and my hubby might be willing to help you out in finding you the type of man your looking for. LOLOLOL Were both in the military, and we know PLENTY of hot, sexy, chiseled army studs and hunks that look and act completely straight and are very masculine since that seems to be what you are into. Nothin' sexier than a rough ass army stud that knows how to smack you around a little and dick you down good. As a matter of fact, I know this guy in the army who is gay and kinda looks like Paul Walker, from the Fast and the Furious, if that's what your into. YUMMMM! Now that's S_E_X_Y_!_!_!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
What a shame

Benson, NC

#65585 Sep 2, 2012
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, I don't have to worry about him because he can handle his own, believe that. Besides, everyone knows he's gay and NOBODY around him really cares that he is, the way you probably do. He has alot of friends in the battalion and everybody is cool with him. So IDK what your talking about acting like somebody's gonna beat his ass cuz no one has any kinda beef with him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Choose not to be gay 5 min Belles Echoes 364
News Ask Amy: I'm a gay teen, and my family says hor... 13 min Belles Echoes 57
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 38 min Belles Echoes 35,218
News New research says sex education ignores gay and... 1 hr Frank Merton 1,186
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 1 hr cpeter1313 326
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 2 hr Rose_NoHo 846
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP 2 hr DisgusTED 45
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 30,690
More from around the web