“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#64811 Aug 22, 2012
Kaminoikari wrote:
<quoted text> You know exactly what I'm talking about.
No. I really don't.
Give me a clue.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Strawberry Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#64813 Aug 22, 2012
Vernon wrote:
<quoted text>Has anybody ever told you that you are one neat gay?
His dimples are simply indelible and I blush every time he tries to insult me cus I know he really doesn't mean it.
He's so Poofy.)
:o)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GoJiRRa

Japan

#64814 Aug 22, 2012
Have you repented yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#64817 Aug 22, 2012
empty closet wrote:
<quoted text>
old Bill did a hitch in the navy imagine that! Must be proud!
wonder what rank and job what did Bill do in the navy??
I am proud of him. Bill may be a loud mouthed jackass but he is a Vietnam veteran who suited up, showed up, served bravely and honorably and has my respect for that, and he should have yours too.

So like Bill would say if he were here "Shut your pie hole! when it opens the lies come pouring out! You are R1!" and all that other silly Bill nonsense.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Bill.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"We Are All In This Together"”

Since: Nov 10

Livermore California

#64818 Aug 22, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud of him. Bill may be a loud mouthed jackass but he is a Vietnam veteran who suited up, showed up, served bravely and honorably and has my respect for that, and he should have yours too.
So like Bill would say if he were here "Shut your pie hole! when it opens the lies come pouring out! You are R1!" and all that other silly Bill nonsense.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Bill.
The civil rights of NONE shall be abridged on account of RELIGIOUS belief or WORSHIP,nor shall any NATIONAL RELIGION be established,nor shall the FULL and equal rights of conscience be in ANY manner,or on ANY PRETEXT,INFRINGED!

James Madison in speech to congress when introducing the Bill of Rights!
And thus,out of a founding fathers mouth,this is NOT a Theocracy but our country is a SECULAR nation with FULL separation of church and state!
I fail to see the problem and to you I also thank you for your service old guy! Yuk,yuk,yuk,but you're still a smarmy prick,who is in fact quite fluent in the language of prickese! Ready for that friendly cup of coffee yet to discuss our differences in a calm and respectful manner? How about the Denny's on Mowry I believe in Fremont? You name the time and place and I'll be more than happy to be there with bells on! Yuk,yuk,yuk! ; )

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GoJiRRa

Japan

#64820 Aug 23, 2012
Hallelujah!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

France

#64821 Aug 23, 2012
Bill Of Rights 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be more than happy to be there with bells on! Yuk,yuk,yuk! ; )
Come on out of that closet you $3 Bill queer!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#64824 Aug 23, 2012
Bill Of Rights 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
The civil rights of NONE shall be abridged on account of RELIGIOUS belief or WORSHIP,nor shall any NATIONAL RELIGION be established,nor shall the FULL and equal rights of conscience be in ANY manner,or on ANY PRETEXT,INFRINGED!
And thus,out of a founding fathers mouth,this is NOT a Theocracy but our country is a SECULAR nation with FULL separation of church and state!
I fail to see the problem and to you I also thank you for your service old guy! Yuk,yuk,yuk,but you're still a smarmy prick,who is in fact quite fluent in the language of prickese! Ready for that friendly cup of coffee yet to discuss our differences in a calm and respectful manner? How about the Denny's on Mowry I believe in Fremont? You name the time and place and I'll be more than happy to be there with bells on! Yuk,yuk,yuk! ; )
Naaah. I don't do coffee with dishonest pr!cks. We wouldn't get along. You are against marriage equality which as you know I support fully. You have shut down all attempts I used to make at intelligent discussion, you have even gone so far in your censorship to have my posts removed.

So no. We ain't having coffee tough guy. Carry on. Love your stupid posts!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#64825 Aug 23, 2012
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on out of that closet you $3 Bill queer!
Bill asked me out on a date! Is there no decency in this thread?

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GoJiRRa

Japan

#64827 Aug 23, 2012
I wonder if it's OBG.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

Newark, DE

#64828 Aug 23, 2012
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
Flattery will get you no where with me buster, so what are you trying to say that i look like a million bucks $$$
No. You don't look like a million bucks. That's just the cost of your prescription. Besides, you donít have the shoulders to pull off the straight jacket look.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

Newark, DE

#64829 Aug 23, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill asked me out on a date! Is there no decency in this thread?
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Why are you acting like if that did happen in real life, you wouldn't click your high heels in mid-air?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

Newark, DE

#64830 Aug 23, 2012
Wholly Trinity wrote:
I'm on my way to Chick fil a for breakfast.
WOO HOO
Enjoy your chicken breast sandwich, with a side of heart disease.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

Newark, DE

#64831 Aug 23, 2012
Wholly Trinity wrote:
*********QUESTION OF THE DAY**********
Will NE Jade post?
Anybody know?
Maybe. Maybe not. Unlike you, the man has a life outside of the psych ward.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
empty closet

San Jose, CA

#64832 Aug 23, 2012
Bill Of Rights 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa... "with bells on!" figure of speech 'ey?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HO ME

Czech Republic

#64833 Aug 23, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
And little MOHo seems to know every fetish straight/gay/weird. His mother taught him well. He sobs every Mother's Day for normalcy, yet, for years on end, here he posts....usually as an illiterate, slut/peachkhunt! And this post will fire the desire for an unregistered basement dweller to keep posting! LOL
I know it is difficult for someone with your condition to be able to imagine but some people have lives some people sleep at night. They sleep laying down in what is called a 'bed' sound it out b e d.-> typo not MOHo it is Ho Me okay got it? Always a privilege to help out the underprivileged. You may quote me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

Netherlands

#64835 Aug 23, 2012
empty closet wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa... "with bells on!" figure of speech 'ey?
That's no figure of speech. Bill wears jingle bells, that's how he lets queers know which stall he's in down at the bus station toilet. Also he likes the way they jingle jangle when he's bobbing his head up and down at the glory-hole.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#64836 Aug 23, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you acting like if that did happen in real life, you wouldn't click your high heels in mid-air?
So you're saying Bill would be a good catch? You've been out with him? Too late for me I already turned him down and I did it a bit heartlessly. Bill's sure to be mad at me now.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

Newark, DE

#64837 Aug 23, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no figure of speech. Bill wears jingle bells, that's how he lets queers know which stall he's in down at the bus station toilet. Also he likes the way they jingle jangle when he's bobbing his head up and down at the glory-hole.
You're taking my name now, creep? LOL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

Newark, DE

#64839 Aug 23, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
So you're saying Bill would be a good catch?
Let's be honest. Anything, with two legs, would be a catch for you.
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Too late for me I already turned him down and I did it a bit heartlessly.
You didn't. You pretended to do so, and then logged into your real account, and then begged him to turn your behind into the inside of a Pringle's can.
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Bill's sure to be mad at me now.
It really gets to you how he really couldn't give a sh*t, does it?
Frank Rizzo wrote:
YUK!YUK!YUK!
What the hell is this? The sound you wish to make, while getting face-f*cked?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 3 min Mikey 3,234
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Respect71 15,811
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 min Big D 201,399
Alabama Supreme Court halts gay-marriage licenses 17 min RalphB 5
Alabama Supreme Court halts same-sex marriage 20 min Le Jimbo 1
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 30 min swedenforever 216
Bisexuals hopeful as 1 of their own becomes a g... 35 min swedenforever 61
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 37 min GayleWood 1,133
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 38 min GayleWood 57,947
More from around the web