The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#64862 Aug 23, 2012
GS,

Last night, I made long passionate love to my wonderful NE while Blanche was tied up in her chair without cigarettes lol

As you know who I really am, you know I went jogging four miles this morning for cardio after 30 minutes weight lifting. This was after a long night of lovemaking with my wonderful NE. For now, I am off back up those stairs to bring Blanche her din din.

Blanche!! There are rats in the basement again and your bird got out the window. He was yellow and I put his picture up on every light poll in case someone finds him.
Here is his picture:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mpiTjPFhobw/T4gTOg0...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#64863 Aug 23, 2012
Orange Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wonderful suggestion that just might save lives. Everywhere!
You don't find it odd answering yourself?

I found your picture from when you were thrown out of your last dump.

http://businesstm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#64864 Aug 23, 2012
I see an ad on here for Hewlett-Packard Printers and I do note HPQ stock price has crashed and am looking to buy at lows but not to hold for years since personal computers are on their way out; desktops and laptops for the tablet and more from Apple but businesses will need computers for years to come until Apple can come out with more products.

This week, Apple because the wealthiest company in American and world history. Who says China is taking over? Get real people; the States will do well down the road so long as Republicans don't slow things down. All the great inventions come from LGBT. After all, we invented computers to start with and I would not buy the rare earth minerals from China that supplies everything from our military to your car for anything. I will keep my eyes on MCP and other western REM stocks for long term value even though China hold 95% of the REM natural resources on its land so far. I think there are more undiscovered place in the West for this.

Molycorp actually traded in the green first time in a while but think three to six bucks better place to buy at this time unless something changes. There is a 50/50 chance of this stock going to zero and 50/50 chance of this stock going to $200 per share in four years so it is high risk but maybe high reward too. Since Bank of America will trade at $50 again, I feel safer buying there at this time and of course good ol AA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

New Castle, DE

#64865 Aug 23, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
This reality happened in post #64824.
He doesn't care, yet he knows the exact poster number. Yep. Seems legit.
Frank Rizzo wrote:

Hey you brought up the Pringles can action
Really? Your IM history tells a different story.
Frank Rizzo wrote:

I sure never heard of that before. Not for me, sorry, exit only.
The lady doth protests too much, methinks.
Frank Rizzo wrote:

YUK!YUK!YUK! Dude.
Is this closeted morse code, telling me that you want to gobble my privates up like a breakfast sausage?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

New Castle, DE

#64866 Aug 23, 2012
BIG_TEX- wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME SCUMBAG?
I RIP YOU A NEW AZZHOLE BOY!
- BIG TEX (Cafe Boss)
You can stand down from on top of your computer chair now, old man. Your mind is clearly broken. Don't want to add your hip to that list.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Von Baron

Czech Republic

#64867 Aug 23, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He said something about using a pringles can somehow but I was so grossed out I didn't pay attention. His obsession with the butt area sickens me. I'll be avoiding that creep.
All homo gaytards use pringles cans for gerbils. Its a gay thing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peaches

Santa Fe, TX

#64869 Aug 23, 2012
Its a sad situation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peaches

Santa Fe, TX

#64870 Aug 23, 2012
Poindexter wrote:
<quoted text>Way two long too read.
If you think the post is to long to read try reading some college material.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

New Castle, DE

#64871 Aug 23, 2012
Von Baron wrote:
Come on all jokes aside i have ate a Chick-fla-a three times every day for a month, really plugged up you know!
Great. You were already full of sh*t before. It's now just both figuratively and literally. Congrats.*slow clap*

Side Note: Gluttony is a sin, b*tch t*ts.
Von Baron wrote:
Do you run the garden hose in the bathroom shove in your pooper shooter?
If you're constipated, and the first thing that comes to mind is employing lawn equipment, then you really aren't in any position to call any group "tards". Here's a thought: How about you stop eating Chick fil A, get out of your mother's basement, and run( something other than pirated, computer games)?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orange Lipstick

Florence, MA

#64872 Aug 23, 2012
Von Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
All homo gaytards use pringles cans for gerbils. Its a gay thing.
I heard they use a length of inch and a half abs pipe and lube it with vegetable oil sliding in a baby squirrel and then drive down an old bumpy dirt road in the back of an old ford pickup.
These people are more creative than I thought.
You'd think the animal cruelty freaks named peta would do something about it but it turns out they invented it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Von Baron

Czech Republic

#64873 Aug 23, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Cybernetic Simpleton.
good one....
pet name?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Von Baron

Czech Republic

#64874 Aug 23, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. You were already full of sh*t before. It's now just both figuratively and literally. Congrats.*slow clap*
Side Note: Gluttony is a sin, b*tch t*ts.
<quoted text>
If you're constipated, and the first thing that comes to mind is employing lawn equipment, then you really aren't in any position to call any group "tards". Here's a thought: How about you stop eating Chick fil A, get out of your mother's basement, and run( something other than pirated, computer games)?
basement i wish....
..... i live in a shed

me no play games ...
..... stop projecting

here is a food for thought *garden hose worked great

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Von Baron

Czech Republic

#64875 Aug 23, 2012
Orange Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard they use a length of inch and a half abs pipe and lube it with vegetable oil sliding in a baby squirrel and then drive down an old bumpy dirt road in the back of an old ford pickup.
These people are more creative than I thought.
You'd think the animal cruelty freaks named peta would do something about it but it turns out they invented it.
Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Ass
Off

BWwwaaaaaahahhahahahahaohohohe hehehahaohaioieeeewa....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#64876 Aug 23, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't care, yet he knows the exact poster number. Yep. Seems legit.
<quoted text>
Really? Your IM history tells a different story.
<quoted text>
The lady doth protests too much, methinks.
<quoted text>
Is this closeted morse code, telling me that you want to gobble my privates up like a breakfast sausage?
Oh hell no!

WOW! Now you're getting really silly. YUK!YUK!YUK!

So funny when someone gay gets frustrated and throws out his worst insult "You're gay!!!"

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Von Baron

Czech Republic

#64877 Aug 23, 2012
I can honestly say "I am not full of sheeit anymore"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

New Castle, DE

#64878 Aug 23, 2012
Von Baron wrote:
i live in a shed
You should be arrested for trespassing.
Von Baron wrote:
stop projecting
The only thing "projecting" is that gut attached to that walrus carcass you call a body.
Von Baron wrote:
here is a food for thought *garden hose worked great
You speak from personal experience? Jesus, fatty. Ever heard of fruit and veggies?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Von Baron

Czech Republic

#64879 Aug 23, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Just what is marriage in the USA and Canada and what is traditional marriage for North America or in general?
There is no such thing as traditional marriage since marriage is different in every part of the world and has always changed. In the States alone, marriage has changed many times in the last 50 years alone.
Just what is marriage in North America? Is it something religious? It is something holy? Is it a legally binding partnership like a company that can come with love or just convenience? The truth is it is legally just a binding partnership which is highly secular and always has been in the States. It became that way in Canada after England stopped ruling.
How is marriage legal and where does a Church or Temple come in? Marriage is only legal through a secular document which is called a Civil Union. Once you have that and are married by a Justice of the Peace; you are legally married and that is it. Many couples like to have the wedding ceremony in a Church or Temple and to do that, it takes some plans in advance because you must first get the legal Civil Union from the courthouse and then a Priest, Minister or other who is a Justice of the peace to sign and notarize the paper in ceremony that could have been notarized by an Atheist at the courthouse. No Church can legally marry anyone without the Civil Document thus; marriage is not a Religious ceremony unless one wants to add that to it.
As for LGBT and since the word marriage is not in the Constitution; the NAACP is fighting a new Civil Rights battle for LGBT now and believe me, they are far more experienced and powerful than any LGBT organization and will get the job done on the federal level since it doesn’t matter who the President or Congress is or which political Party. Political Parties can only “speak” in favor or against it and nothing more and that Civil Union is coming to all 50 States and many LGBT will want the Religious ceremony too while others will not.
Many LGBT are married in all States already by Religious ceremony in a Church but it is not legal on the secular level where it counts.
What does this mean for YOUR Church? NOTHING. If your Church wishes to marry a couple it will and if not, it will not no matter what the secular law is since there is separation of Church and State thus; it is time for the government through Churches to stay out of the bedrooms and the plumbing of women. If a woman wants or needs an abortion, that is her choice and there is no such thing as people going out to get pregnant just so they can have an abortion. MOST of us here do not like abortion. I doubt anyone likes it. There is no group pro-abortion. I do not like it at all but I must respect the privacy and rights of others. Women have a right to do with their own body as they please!
Ravings of a institutionalize lunatic just scroll by by

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Von Baron

Czech Republic

#64880 Aug 23, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be arrested for trespassing.
<quoted text>
The only thing "projecting" is that gut attached to that walrus carcass you call a body.
<quoted text>
You speak from personal experience? Jesus, fatty. Ever heard of fruit and veggies?
Whoa Dude there you go projecting again settle down eat your brussle sprouts, if not projecting what do you call it? Sorry about your self? Join a gym! You have a answer for everything don't you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Von Baron

Czech Republic

#64881 Aug 23, 2012
*note .. I had to flush 5 times!

post on You Tube in little while ....
i know you feces fetish freaks on this thread and you no who you are do i need to point fingers will enjoy the sheeit frenzy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Von Baron

Czech Republic

#64883 Aug 23, 2012
know

uh duh

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 min June VanDerMark 10,968
BIG LABOR DAY WEEKEND PaRTAAY 10 min Orlando 9
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 min who cares 14,872
News How Democratic VP Candidate Tim Kaine Evolved o... 1 hr Le Jimbo 11
News Most Canadians believe a gay prime minister is ... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 1
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 hr Brian_G 1,139
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 38,635
More from around the web