The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
empty closet

San Jose, CA

#64842 Aug 23, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no figure of speech. Bill wears jingle bells, that's how he lets queers know which stall he's in down at the bus station toilet. Also he likes the way they jingle jangle when he's bobbing his head up and down at the glory-hole.
LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
empty closet

San Jose, CA

#64843 Aug 23, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no figure of speech. Bill wears jingle bells, that's how he lets queers know which stall he's in down at the bus station toilet. Also he likes the way they jingle jangle when he's bobbing his head up and down at the glory-hole.
Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahalmao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

Newark, DE

#64844 Aug 23, 2012
empty closet wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahalmao
Thank you for raising fetal alcohol syndrome awareness with your presence. Much appreciated.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chico

San Jose, CA

#64846 Aug 23, 2012
Naturally 3 Dollar Butt Boy Bill wears bells, parents couple swell guys (fairy's) fathers like son, son like fathers. From Boy Scouts to the Navy. Go figure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#64847 Aug 23, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be honest. Anything, with two legs, would be a catch for you.
<quoted text>
You didn't. You pretended to do so, and then logged into your real account, and then begged him to turn your behind into the inside of a Pringle's can.
<quoted text>
It really gets to you how he really couldn't give a sh*t, does it?
<quoted text>
What the hell is this? The sound you wish to make, while getting face-f*cked?
Wow! A Pringles can eh? Don't worry Bill I won't steal Bill from you. Not interested. Already turned him down. Sorry if he hurt your feelings by asking me out.

P.S. You give a sh!t.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

Newark, DE

#64848 Aug 23, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Wow! A Pringles can eh?
Why are you pretending like the idea is new to you?
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Don't worry Bill I won't steal Bill from you.
Why are you assuming that everyone is like you, and afflicted with dissociative identity disorder.
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Not interested. Already turned him down.
In which reality did this happen in?
Frank Rizzo wrote:
P.S. You give a sh!t.
Because replying to me so tells me that you don't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#64849 Aug 23, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you pretending like the idea is new to you?
<quoted text>
Why are you assuming that everyone is like you, and afflicted with dissociative identity disorder.
<quoted text>
In which reality did this happen in?
<quoted text>
Because replying to me so tells me that you don't.
This reality happened in post #64824. Check it out tough guy.

Hey you brought up the Pringles can action Twinkletoes, not me. I sure never heard of that before. Not for me, sorry, exit only.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Dude.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Von Baron

Czech Republic

#64850 Aug 23, 2012
Hey Dud i mean Dude duh you are expert right?
I mean what do you gaytards do about constipation?
Come on all jokes aside i have ate a Chick-fla-a three times every day for a month, really plugged up you know! You gays experience packed pooper PP regularly. Whats the secret? Do you run the garden hose in the bathroom shove in your pooper shooter?
Are do you just let another gaytard dig it out later make poo cookies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#64852 Aug 23, 2012
Von Baron wrote:
Hey Dud i mean Dude duh you are expert right?
I mean what do you gaytards do about constipation?
Come on all jokes aside i have ate a Chick-fla-a three times every day for a month, really plugged up you know! You gays experience packed pooper PP regularly. Whats the secret? Do you run the garden hose in the bathroom shove in your pooper shooter?
Are do you just let another gaytard dig it out later make poo cookies.
He said something about using a pringles can somehow but I was so grossed out I didn't pay attention. His obsession with the butt area sickens me. I'll be avoiding that creep.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Cafe Boss”

Since: Aug 12

Thanks BIG BOSS MAN

#64854 Aug 23, 2012
*** ATTENTION FILTHY GAY PIGS ***

BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME I HEREBY OFFICIALLY BAN ALBATRAUM FROM POSTING IN THIS THREAD.

- BIG TEX (Cafe Boss)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#64856 Aug 23, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
And little MOHo seems to know every fetish straight/gay/weird. His mother taught him well. He sobs every Mother's Day for normalcy, yet, for years on end, here he posts....usually as an illiterate, slut/peachkhunt! And this post will fire the desire for an unregistered basement dweller to keep posting! LOL
His mommy was a slut. Remember how he came to be? He was created alright and just like most people; through a screw but he was created in the backseat of a pimp-mobile in 1940. They were so poor, the were driving a model T at the time. The pimp had his mommy strung out on drugs like Billy Holiday and his mother had multiple STDs. When those two created him, she stayed high on drugs seven months while getting banged up by men while pregnant. One guy had a 12" inch pipe that bashed into his head in there and later that night while mommy was on the toilet high and strung-out, she gave birth to a pre-mature demon that fell in the toilet.

He was born with STDs and addicted to drugs and nearly drowned and was almost flushed away like that lil fishy in the movie flushed away and here he is continuing to post each day. I passed one troll thread after the next.

I thought that was a nice short story lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#64857 Aug 23, 2012
Just what is marriage in the USA and Canada and what is traditional marriage for North America or in general?
There is no such thing as traditional marriage since marriage is different in every part of the world and has always changed. In the States alone, marriage has changed many times in the last 50 years alone.

Just what is marriage in North America? Is it something religious? It is something holy? Is it a legally binding partnership like a company that can come with love or just convenience? The truth is it is legally just a binding partnership which is highly secular and always has been in the States. It became that way in Canada after England stopped ruling.

How is marriage legal and where does a Church or Temple come in? Marriage is only legal through a secular document which is called a Civil Union. Once you have that and are married by a Justice of the Peace; you are legally married and that is it. Many couples like to have the wedding ceremony in a Church or Temple and to do that, it takes some plans in advance because you must first get the legal Civil Union from the courthouse and then a Priest, Minister or other who is a Justice of the peace to sign and notarize the paper in ceremony that could have been notarized by an Atheist at the courthouse. No Church can legally marry anyone without the Civil Document thus; marriage is not a Religious ceremony unless one wants to add that to it.

As for LGBT and since the word marriage is not in the Constitution; the NAACP is fighting a new Civil Rights battle for LGBT now and believe me, they are far more experienced and powerful than any LGBT organization and will get the job done on the federal level since it doesn’t matter who the President or Congress is or which political Party. Political Parties can only “speak” in favor or against it and nothing more and that Civil Union is coming to all 50 States and many LGBT will want the Religious ceremony too while others will not.

Many LGBT are married in all States already by Religious ceremony in a Church but it is not legal on the secular level where it counts.

What does this mean for YOUR Church? NOTHING. If your Church wishes to marry a couple it will and if not, it will not no matter what the secular law is since there is separation of Church and State thus; it is time for the government through Churches to stay out of the bedrooms and the plumbing of women. If a woman wants or needs an abortion, that is her choice and there is no such thing as people going out to get pregnant just so they can have an abortion. MOST of us here do not like abortion. I doubt anyone likes it. There is no group pro-abortion. I do not like it at all but I must respect the privacy and rights of others. Women have a right to do with their own body as they please!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#64859 Aug 23, 2012
BIG_TEX- wrote:
*** ATTENTION FILTHY GAY PIGS ***
BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME I HEREBY OFFICIALLY BAN ALBATRAUM FROM POSTING IN THIS THREAD.
- BIG TEX (Cafe Boss)
How long will that fake account last you bellicose bumpkin, babbling birdbrain, blundering bag of bolts, cowardly clump?

BLANCHE! GET THE AX...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#64860 Aug 23, 2012
Poindexter wrote:
<quoted text>Way two long too read.
Cybernetic Simpleton.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orange Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#64861 Aug 23, 2012
Poindexter wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks BIG TEX.
When you get a chance would you please also ban The Golem?
What a wonderful suggestion that just might save lives. Everywhere!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#64862 Aug 23, 2012
GS,

Last night, I made long passionate love to my wonderful NE while Blanche was tied up in her chair without cigarettes lol

As you know who I really am, you know I went jogging four miles this morning for cardio after 30 minutes weight lifting. This was after a long night of lovemaking with my wonderful NE. For now, I am off back up those stairs to bring Blanche her din din.

Blanche!! There are rats in the basement again and your bird got out the window. He was yellow and I put his picture up on every light poll in case someone finds him.
Here is his picture:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mpiTjPFhobw/T4gTOg0...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#64863 Aug 23, 2012
Orange Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wonderful suggestion that just might save lives. Everywhere!
You don't find it odd answering yourself?

I found your picture from when you were thrown out of your last dump.

http://businesstm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#64864 Aug 23, 2012
I see an ad on here for Hewlett-Packard Printers and I do note HPQ stock price has crashed and am looking to buy at lows but not to hold for years since personal computers are on their way out; desktops and laptops for the tablet and more from Apple but businesses will need computers for years to come until Apple can come out with more products.

This week, Apple because the wealthiest company in American and world history. Who says China is taking over? Get real people; the States will do well down the road so long as Republicans don't slow things down. All the great inventions come from LGBT. After all, we invented computers to start with and I would not buy the rare earth minerals from China that supplies everything from our military to your car for anything. I will keep my eyes on MCP and other western REM stocks for long term value even though China hold 95% of the REM natural resources on its land so far. I think there are more undiscovered place in the West for this.

Molycorp actually traded in the green first time in a while but think three to six bucks better place to buy at this time unless something changes. There is a 50/50 chance of this stock going to zero and 50/50 chance of this stock going to $200 per share in four years so it is high risk but maybe high reward too. Since Bank of America will trade at $50 again, I feel safer buying there at this time and of course good ol AA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

Newark, DE

#64865 Aug 23, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
This reality happened in post #64824.
He doesn't care, yet he knows the exact poster number. Yep. Seems legit.
Frank Rizzo wrote:

Hey you brought up the Pringles can action
Really? Your IM history tells a different story.
Frank Rizzo wrote:

I sure never heard of that before. Not for me, sorry, exit only.
The lady doth protests too much, methinks.
Frank Rizzo wrote:

YUK!YUK!YUK! Dude.
Is this closeted morse code, telling me that you want to gobble my privates up like a breakfast sausage?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dude

Newark, DE

#64866 Aug 23, 2012
BIG_TEX- wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME SCUMBAG?
I RIP YOU A NEW AZZHOLE BOY!
- BIG TEX (Cafe Boss)
You can stand down from on top of your computer chair now, old man. Your mind is clearly broken. Don't want to add your hip to that list.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP 2 min Lawrence Wolf 68
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min Rose_NoHo 30,729
News New research says sex education ignores gay and... 16 min Prep-for-Dep 1,201
News Gay N.H. man confronts Rubio over marriage oppo... 19 min Mullahing It Over 6
News Vlogger Calum McSwiggan Schools You on the Hist... 25 min Fa-Foxy 3
News Lawmakers to take up bill recognizing hate crimes 27 min Mullahing It Over 7
News LGBT anti-discrimination bill lives, barely, fo... 32 min Mullahing It Over 4
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 57 min Rose_NoHo 333
Choose not to be gay 3 hr myinstinx 382
More from around the web