The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Von Baron

Providence, UT

#62638 Jul 21, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know all about chunks by the sounds of it. Gay marriage seems like opening a present wrapped in rainbow paper and glitter only to find a pile of crap in a box.
YEA!YEA! Ritual exchanging sheeit in gift boxes ya!
>->

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hans

Anonymous Proxy

#62642 Jul 21, 2012
spangledr5895 wrote:
This is the gay community in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n7HNWis5qx0XX
WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Your religion is NOT in charge”

Since: Nov 11

Columbus

#62643 Jul 21, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
It will never be enough for these sexual indigents. Let's face it, if federal law was passed tomorrow legalizing gay marriage in every state do you think the parades would stop. Hell no! Next they would be protesting to legalize gay parenting in every state. They will stop at nothing until their perversion is in every school and in every childs mind in this country. This govt, and those supporting this perversion should be thrown out on their asses!
One of these days they are going to go to far and all hell is gonna break loose. These people should be rounded up and put on a reservation. You will see in the next year how drastic they will go and stop at nothing, and when they go, they can take our pig headed progressives to jail with them!
There WILL come a day!
(Yawn) Rant much?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Von Baron

Providence, UT

#62645 Jul 21, 2012
Do you think gays should be allowed to give blood? In my country we throw the homo's off cliff bye bye this is good ya!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Harry

Germany

#62648 Jul 21, 2012
Here's a clip of a homosexual threatening to beat up a little kid. Reminds me of OLD BORNGAY.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Your religion is NOT in charge”

Since: Nov 11

Columbus

#62651 Jul 21, 2012
spangledr5895 wrote:
<quoted text> Get out of here you filthy gay rectvm wrecker.
Nah... I think I like it here. If you want me gone, why don't you just have Big Tex "ban" me?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

#62654 Jul 22, 2012
32 Desoto wrote:
<quoted text>I just wish the crazed homosexuals would stop shooting people in movie theaters like happened in Colorado.
And as expected,ugly lying mouth opens,out flows one more lie! Just like so much projectile vomit! LOL,Hey stupid I hate to tell you this yet again but psycho(much like you,LOLOLOL)in fact happens to be a church going heterosexual! OU boy god's gonna stick a hot poker up your ass for this big one! LOL,But the problem is you're gonna just love it cause that's how a psychotic,human piece of shit closet case like you rolls! No need to thank me for telling the truth,it's reward enough to know that I busted you in yet one more lie! Glad I could help buddy,now SUCK on that,I mean after all it's what you do best! Brahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Brahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! !!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
grey box

Providence, UT

#62655 Jul 22, 2012
good morn where is everyone sleeping in?
so it seems the gay freaks are reluctant to post, scared shivering sucking thumb anything resembling a you know? getting ready for church for the good preachers sermon? i know i will be front row center

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wanker

Providence, UT

#62656 Jul 22, 2012
Haha funny that Bill

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Katy

United States

#62657 Jul 22, 2012
Harry wrote:
Here's a clip of a homosexual threatening to beat up a little kid. Reminds me of OLD BORNGAY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bwig-zx14Q4XX
Great video, thanks for posting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#62658 Jul 22, 2012
grey box wrote:
good morn where is everyone sleeping in?
so it seems the gay freaks are reluctant to post, scared shivering sucking thumb anything resembling a you know? getting ready for church for the good preachers sermon? i know i will be front row center
Honey,,,, I've been pounding mt organ all morning in church,, back for more... Maybe YOU should think about going instead of sitting around all day telling people to do the same.. God Bless you ,, now eatshitanddie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Snitzel

Germany

#62660 Jul 22, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey,,,, I've been pounding mt organ all morning in church,, back for more... Maybe YOU should think about going instead of sitting around all day telling people to do the same.. God Bless you ,, now eatshitanddie.
God Bless you eatshitanddie in the same sentence ..
says allot about Old Born Gay

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tyrone

San Jose, CA

#62663 Jul 22, 2012
Preacher are homosexuals demons?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Roy

San Jose, CA

#62664 Jul 22, 2012
buggering is taboo in my home country

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Katy

United States

#62666 Jul 22, 2012
The_Good_Reverend wrote:
<quoted text>
Great question Tyrone, thanks for asking. Yes, many homosexuals such as James Holmes truly are demons. However, my child, many queers are just lost souls who wandered down the wrong path somewhere in the journey of life. It is our duty as normal, decent Christians to try and steer them back onto the righteous road, the road God wants us to travel. Unfortunately most of these queers (OBG, 3 Dollar Bill, etc.) are too far gone to help I'm afraid.
- The Good Reverend
Amen brother!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bubba

San Jose, CA

#62668 Jul 22, 2012
anybody know Shawna Wensky?
huh? loves chicken bites Tempura style

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bubba

San Jose, CA

#62669 Jul 22, 2012
seems familiar??????????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Hollywood, CA.

#62672 Jul 22, 2012
Hetero Texan wrote:
<quoted text>Reported to the authorities as a death threat!!!
DOIN A GOOD JOB OF MAKIN ME LAUGH WITH THIS ONE !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Hollywood, CA.

#62673 Jul 22, 2012
The_Good_Reverend wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Cleo they can but ONLY if they truly repent and give up their homosexual lifestyle. Merely saying they will repent is not good enough. The Lord says you must not only talk the talk but also walk the walk.
Great questions folks - keep 'em coming!
- The Good Reverend
any more good jokes ??? this one is makin me shitt I'm laughing so hard..!! by the way wanna eat some fer yer lunch?. then you know what!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Hollywood, CA.

#62676 Jul 22, 2012
Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>If you repent your queerness you can be saved, this I know for the Good Reverend told me so!!!
TEE HEE!!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 16 min Frankie Rizzo 14,616
News Scouts steady after easing gay-leader rules 18 min Marco R s Secret ... 3
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 22 min Fa-Foxy 78
News Clooney's restraining order 23 min stoned luck aka ... 24
News Lifestyle: 9 ugly lessons about sex from Big Data 30 min Marco R s Secret ... 2
News 'We want other gay couples like us to step forw... 1 hr Marco R s Secret ... 3
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 1 hr Rose_NoHo 213
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 38,406
More from around the web