The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#61614 Jul 7, 2012
-_BIG-TEX_- wrote:
LOOKS LIKE I'M DOING A BANG UP JOB AS USUAL!
- BIG TEX (Cafe Boss)
Looks like yer gonna have an "Axxident" too... loser!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
grey box

Chicago, IL

#61617 Jul 7, 2012
&fe ature=fvst

cast: sock puppets we all know and love
grey box

Chicago, IL

#61619 Jul 7, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Except the top of my buns are sun burned! I couldn't keep my surfer shorts up. The water kept pulling them down.

OMG say "No" to crack !!!!
grey box

Chicago, IL

#61620 Jul 7, 2012
why do gays poop in the swimming pool?
grey box

Chicago, IL

#61621 Jul 7, 2012
sorta like bobbing for apples

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#61625 Jul 7, 2012
hi everybody. alright? i'm back from my honeymoon - it was super super! actually managed not to get sunburnt - sunblock and factor 50. i haven't caught up with with this thread - read the last couple of pages. have i missed anything? this trolled thread is still funny! trust everybody is alright - say hi to me if you're here.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#61626 Jul 7, 2012
Krisskim wrote:
hi everybody. alright? i'm back from my honeymoon - it was super super! actually managed not to get sunburnt - sunblock and factor 50. i haven't caught up with with this thread - read the last couple of pages. have i missed anything? this trolled thread is still funny! trust everybody is alright - say hi to me if you're here.
Hi Krisskim,,I try to venture here still.....I miss you,,Great to see you back finally...WE Have to catchup in tmail..I havent forgotten you or Nathaniel..I am keeping his and your seat warm here in the Cafe.
grey box

Chicago, IL

#61627 Jul 7, 2012
Krisskim wrote:
Hi
honeymoon? congratulation!
not afraid to admit you are a fan of this troll thread sly fox trying to win me over ... you are funny!
grey box

Chicago, IL

#61628 Jul 7, 2012
LifeLover whats up with the new avatar? Why a cross?
Why not the hot fox?
grey box

Chicago, IL

#61629 Jul 7, 2012
&or ef=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.co m%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3D% 2527Booty%2BPop%2527%26oq%

hilarious i had to share

“Headbanger”

London, England

#61630 Jul 7, 2012
grey box wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi
honeymoon? congratulation!
not afraid to admit you are a fan of this troll thread sly fox trying to win me over ... you are funny!
hi grey box - love the name. yep i've been on honeymoon - married to my man. i'm bi (and a woman) and i followed Nathaniel here - it's how i got to this thread - it's lol sometimes. and apparently i don't have anything better to do on a wet Saturday afternoon.

“Headbanger”

London, England

#61631 Jul 7, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Krisskim,,I try to venture here still.....I miss you,,Great to see you back finally...WE Have to catchup in tmail..I havent forgotten you or Nathaniel..I am keeping his and your seat warm here in the Cafe.
hi. thankyou for saving our seats. how are you - alright? Nathaniel won't be back for some time. i'll tell him he isn't forgotten.
Bluto

Germany

#61633 Jul 7, 2012
Mr Huffman wrote:
<quoted text>What, did Nathaniel die of AIDS?
Yes he died from AIDS and is sucking Golem's c0ck in hell.

I See A Rainbow!

#61634 Jul 7, 2012
grey box wrote:
LifeLover whats up with the new avatar? Why a cross?
Why not the hot fox?
hi ITS MT FAVORITE PIC..I HAVE HAD THIS FOR FOUR YEARS,,,,,,,DONT WORRY..I AM CHANGING IT TO AN ANGEL.........

I See A Rainbow!

#61635 Jul 7, 2012
Krisskim wrote:
<quoted text>
hi. thankyou for saving our seats. how are you - alright? Nathaniel won't be back for some time. i'll tell him he isn't forgotten.
Hi FRIEND [for keeps],,YES,,please pass on a message,,for Nathaniel....I am never alright..My life is crumbling before my eyes,,,,,,I need a HUG!!!!!!!!!!

“Headbanger”

London, England

#61637 Jul 7, 2012
Mr Huffman wrote:
<quoted text>What, did Nathaniel die of AIDS?
nope, he doesn't have it, and you are offal that one of my dogs ate and deposited later.

“Headbanger”

London, England

#61638 Jul 7, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi FRIEND [for keeps],,YES,,please pass on a message,,for Nathaniel....I am never alright..My life is crumbling before my eyes,,,,,,I need a HUG!!!!!!!!!!
i know your situation. i'll give you an internet hug - HUG!

I See A Rainbow!

#61639 Jul 7, 2012

I See A Rainbow!

#61640 Jul 7, 2012
Mr Huffman wrote:
<quoted text>Are you gonna change it to that erotic pic of the angelic young chick?
NO!!!!!!!!!! I dont think soo.........and.....I already told you why.......I will put a Mature Woman ANGEL.....

“Cafe Boss”

Since: Jul 12

Thanks BIG BOSS MAN

#61641 Jul 7, 2012
Krisskim wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, he doesn't have it, and you are offal that one of my dogs ate and deposited later.
PLAY NICE OR I'LL KICK YOU OUT OF HERE SO FAST IT'LL MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN!

- BIG TEX (Cafe Boss)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 22 min USA 16,155
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? (Mar '16) 25 min Big Foxy Fan 474
News Gay club lube dispenser filled with acid 27 min Prankster 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr sgt Wiitold Kowal 38,911
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 1 hr WasteWater 58
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 1 hr Compliance Survey 32
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 1 hr lides 157
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 8 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 31
More from around the web