The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“ A PICTURE FOR JUNKER”

Since: Apr 09

Denver, CO

#46 Oct 12, 2009
Official News Alert.

Old thread is down for investigation of troll IPs from anonymizers and will be back online soon.

Hate crime bill has passed and trolls going to jail. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Down To Earth”

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis

#52 Oct 13, 2009
Blond King wrote:
Official News Alert.
Old thread is down for investigation of troll IPs from anonymizers and will be back online soon.
Hate crime bill has passed and trolls going to jail. LOL
Oh? Nice! There's large man named 'Bubba' waiting for him in prison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“EQUAL RIGHTS”

Since: Feb 08

NO MORE-NO LESS

#53 Oct 13, 2009
good morning Prince! where's the coffee maker?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Swift Boats R 4 Water Skiing"”

Since: Mar 09

"Equality" = Constitution"

#54 Oct 13, 2009
IndyStevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? Nice! There's large man named 'Bubba' waiting for him in prison.
Now wouldn't that be poetic justice at it's finest? LOL,Who knows, it may just be the ticket he's looking for? I hope all are well! ;)And glad to see you back upand running! You'd think they could trace the jerks IP address and ban him? You'd think that would cure the problem! Hmmmm.....Maybe thats just to logical? One of my favorite threads disappeared yesterday, the Catholic church hates women and gays! So it seems to be happening all over? I think of it as bridling free speech, but thats just me. Any thoughts?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Pic of Sockett”

Since: Jan 08

Jacksonville, FL

#55 Oct 13, 2009
Good morning all -

I hope that all goes well, I mentioned the positive outlook of the closure on another thread so no need to repeat it here, so hugs to all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“EQUAL RIGHTS”

NO MORE-NO LESS

#56 Oct 13, 2009
BR0DY wrote:
Good morning all -
I hope that all goes well, I mentioned the positive outlook of the closure on another thread so no need to repeat it here, so hugs to all.
the friends and family thread is up and running just fine. This mansion will work though, once Jane gets a coffeemaker!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Pic of Sockett”

Jacksonville, FL

#57 Oct 13, 2009
Well, I would offer up the coffee maker that my partner Scott has in the pantry, but every once in a while he gets mad at the coffee maker that we currently use, and will swap it out for the one in the pantry. I threw the third one out, that nearly started GWWIII. Of course I only drink one cup of coffee a day (the reason, is for romance purposes, it is our morning time) so I stepped over the line for that. I have been on a quest for the perfect coffee maker since. His request is that it has a glass/Pyrex pot, and something else, about it heating the water, and keeping it hot. I have gone on so long in trying to find a pot, I forgot the other stuff, looks like I will have to start the war to find out what I forgot, but I love him so the argument will be for a reason.

Funny side note, after watching the bucket list, and finding out that one of his favorite weekend specialty coffees are made from poop gets me an evil look when we go shopping for coffee, so all is well. Isn't love grand.
allie topeka wrote:
<quoted text>
the friends and family thread is up and running just fine. This mansion will work though, once Jane gets a coffeemaker!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#58 Oct 13, 2009
Good morning all! Brody, you are so right on about having all these multiple threads now. I do feel like it's Friday Night Happy hour bouncing around from thread to thread! Everyone have a fantastic day!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Pic of Sockett”

Jacksonville, FL

#61 Oct 13, 2009
Then I got your next drink. Better yet, belly up to the bar, libations of love all around.
NE Jade wrote:
Good morning all! Brody, you are so right on about having all these multiple threads now. I do feel like it's Friday Night Happy hour bouncing around from thread to thread! Everyone have a fantastic day!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#63 Oct 13, 2009
I see the "gubernor" has been nipping the bottle already this morning. He's stumbling around from thread to thread mumbling something about his head spinning and hating being on probation!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Pic of Sockett”

Jacksonville, FL

#65 Oct 13, 2009
As a reminder, we ignore stupidity, and spread love.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Pic of Sockett”

Jacksonville, FL

#68 Oct 13, 2009
To all important persons here, I am sorry it is my fault for not using the proper term Kopi Luak coffee, as most people really understand it as Sumatran or Civet blends.

Again, I forget that ignorant children play here, and will not hesitate in showing their stupidity.

Sorry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#72 Oct 13, 2009
BR0DY wrote:
To all important persons here, I am sorry it is my fault for not using the proper term Kopi Luak coffee, as most people really understand it as Sumatran or Civet blends.
Again, I forget that ignorant children play here, and will not hesitate in showing their stupidity.
Sorry.
Oh Brody, please don't blame the children. They just weren't raised too well. Either that or they fell on their head at one time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Pic of Sockett”

Jacksonville, FL

#75 Oct 13, 2009
It was more than once. It is sad that there is no life guard at the gene pool.
Junker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Brody, please don't blame the children. They just weren't raised too well. Either that or they fell on their head at one time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“EQUAL RIGHTS”

NO MORE-NO LESS

#76 Oct 13, 2009
BR0DY wrote:
It was more than once. It is sad that there is no life guard at the gene pool.
<quoted text>
Brody, that was just too funny!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Pic of Sockett”

Jacksonville, FL

#77 Oct 13, 2009
Thank you, I will be performing here all day, don't forget to tip the wait staff,and try the salmon.

To the owner of the ignorant trolls, you have left you computer on.

N - 42 Bingo!!!!

Uh, Waiter. There's a troll in my thread.
allie topeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Brody, that was just too funny!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#82 Oct 13, 2009
DON'T LET TOPIX CATCH YOU POSTING IN HERE AGAIN, SHERIFF!!!! ROTFL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#84 Oct 13, 2009
PiGSLoP got caught embezzling cookie sale money and is locked away and enjoying a little girl on girl time. Everyone says she's the warden's biatch now. Sort of like a big ole batch of cookies! HoNk-HoNk!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Down To Earth”

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis

#85 Oct 13, 2009
Good afternoon all.

Give me a Mr Coffee Mini and a container of Maxwell House and I'm as giddy as a cop in a doughnut shop.

The simple things make me so happy!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ A PICTURE FOR JUNKER”

Since: Apr 09

Denver, CO

#86 Oct 13, 2009
allie topeka wrote:
good morning Prince! where's the coffee maker?
I sweet thing,

The coffee is up to you because this is your thread. This thread is for you to have an extra one if you need it so you are in charge here.

I notice the old one was never taken down. They are simply watching it for IP addresses and likely tracking the anonymizers so it is a little out of the way right now, but we have this one, that one and others so like NE says, we have plenty to hop from one to the next now, but this one is yours because the theme came from you.
Love ya

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 39 min June VanDerMark 13,079
News Barbara Bush (Feb '11) 44 min Barbara P Bush 7
News Hundreds rally, march for transgender rights in... 4 hr duck soup 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Constitution 101 24,775
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr TomInElPaso 45,145
News Trans woman in Halifax questions if prejudice i... 6 hr Tre H 5
News Is your child a "prehomosexual"? Forecasting ad... (Sep '10) 7 hr Tre H 770
More from around the web