|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> How come?? She is older and wiser than me..PLUS you have known Godsmack for a very long time..Just met me.First impressions mean alot..You just seem like Mr.Know-it-all...to me.....She is NOT a Gold digger.She is a LOVING Woman just like me..I just met the both of yous..I like Godsmacked more than you!! so how does that feel?? Feelings hurt?Too dam bad..get over it.
WOW, you sound upset.

LMFAO

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

coffee, coming right up,
anyone else want anything?
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Rufus wrote:
Why do homo's fist each other's buttholes?
THAT IS SO SICK !!!
I suppose for the same reasons that heteros do the very same thing? Not to bright are we dufus? LOLOLOL
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Rufus wrote:
And why do homo's suck each other's pen!ses?
THAT IS JUST SO WRONG !!!
No,it's NOT!!! Why do you ?Why do heteros perform oral sex on their mates? D-U-H!!! LOLOLOL LOLOLOL
Mr Gladewater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Really NICE weather here in Gladewater today:)
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
nice area, not near me tho, used to be near paddington, but last week moved to the other side, near battersea
yeah, the olympics is getting to be a big deal, lots of ppl cashing in, good idea renting out like that.
The sister I mentioned is a psychologist and I've been forwarding some of Katy's/R1's posts to her to evaluate! She thought he was so very F-ng Crazy(in layman's terms) that she is now writing a research paper on the mind of a psychotic bigot,and how they can be helped! LOL,So at least some good may come out of his sick posts! As a matter of fact I just sent off this page to her,she's going to have a field day with this one! She is aware that 90% of the posts are the same with different sock puppet names! To frigging funny! I guess we should thank the little reprobate for his contributions? LOLOLOL

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Katy wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, you sound upset.
LMFAO
No,,I am not..I am just telling it like it is.There is a age difference..Shes been to hell and back and also heaven and back....and I bet she traveled the world,,...and just maybe seen it all by now,.I am assuming this,At this point in her life,,She is just being kind and caring to her dear friends she has met in this cafe..I happen to like her..,,,,I see her PURE heart,,,I admire her..How come you are here anyways?? Its certainly not to make friends,,

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

nathanielornament wrote:
coffee, coming right up,
anyone else want anything?
Please,,YES,,coffee my dear,,french vanilla creamer as well..Thank you..OH,,Do I want anything else?? UMMMMMMM...Let me see..........Race you to the Back Room!!I am actually shy,,
Mr Gladewater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
The sister I mentioned is a psychologist and I've been forwarding some of Katy's/R1's posts to her to evaluate! She thought he was so very F-ng Crazy(in layman's terms) that she is now writing a research paper on the mind of a psychotic bigot,and how they can be helped! LOL,So at least some good may come out of his sick posts! As a matter of fact I just sent off this page to her,she's going to have a field day with this one! She is aware that 90% of the posts are the same with different sock puppet names! To frigging funny! I guess we should thank the little reprobate for his contributions? LOLOLOL
Hey Bill, did you know the average life expectancy of a male homotype is a mere 42 years?

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I have wondered myself if praps katy has some issues.
I used to work in mental health nursing, and I kinda wondered about the obsessional aspect of his thought patterns, just to mention 1 thing
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Mr Gladewater wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bill, did you know the average life expectancy of a male homotype is a mere 42 years?
And your mouth is open again and out comes the same old tired lie! LOL,Jesus H. Titty F-ing Christ it's so damn easy to prove you're a lying FooL as per your SOP! One more time liar? LOLOLOL

Do gays live shorter life spans than heteros? Simple answer---NO!!!

www.christianpost.com/news/expert-blasts-stud...

Try again!
Mr Gladewater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

I wonder what % of Proctologists are gay males...hmmm, maybe 85-90%?

Anybody know?
Mr Gladewater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Please,,YES,,coffee my dear,,french vanilla creamer as well..Thank you..OH,,Do I want anything else?? UMMMMMMM...Let me see..........Race you to the Back Room!!I am actually shy,,
Very erotic pic of the young lass you have there, do you have a bikini pic you could post?
Mr Gladewater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
And your mouth is open again and out comes the same old tired lie! LOL,Jesus H. Titty F-ing Christ it's so damn easy to prove you're a lying FooL as per your SOP! One more time liar? LOLOLOL
Do gays live shorter life spans than heteros? Simple answer---NO!!!
www.christianpost.com/news/expert-blasts-stud...
Try again!
Perhaps you haven't read the peer reviewed study by Kirk and Paul Cameron for it clearly concludes that male queers die younger (much younger) than their Normal and Decent hetero counteparts.

http://wthrockmorton.com/2007/04/12/only-the-...

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Mr Gladewater wrote:
<quoted text>Very erotic pic of the young lass you have there, do you have a bikini pic you could post?
mr gladwater please let katy back through, we prefer katy to you as at least katy is not a sicko pedo
Mr Gladewater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Leviticus 20

20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Lalin

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Stop knocking so hard on the gates of hell. They'll be opened for you soon enough, at the moment of your last breath.

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Mr Gladewater wrote:
<quoted text>Very erotic pic of the young lass you have there, do you have a bikini pic you could post?
No...I do change into a different angel every so often..Takes soo long to show..I hate being a silhouette head......This small innocent child could pass as my daughter,Julia,,whom makes her home in heaven,,,,,had almost full term miscarraige,stillborn,,that was before the birth of my other 2 sons..Broke my heart....This darling is the image of me....Deal with it.

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

oh, Leviticus, how original!

doesn't the bible have anything to say about pedos, like yourself?

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

just incase of any confusion, my last comment was directed at "mr gladwater"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••