The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#55307 May 2, 2012
E I M O H wrote:
Lifelover tone has changed 'ay?
Showing her true colors 'hay?
no I dont think so,
generally speaking you cant be rude to someone and expect them to be polite back

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#55310 May 2, 2012
Katy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fault #1: Condone, support, accept or otherwise tolerate queerness!!!
Fact: Homosex is a Choice, a perverse and deviant choice at that!!!
1.I am a woman,,2.I say NO to Drugs! 3..I did Not say All drugs,,because ,LOVE Is A drug,,I am Obsessed..I have exreme LOVE for a certain person....Homosex??..You better believe it..Its all about passionate Love..Some just will never understand it..I am Glorrified,,,,,,with his Presence..It*Might* be as Erotic as I want it..I dont complain.Whats your problem?Are you blind?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

I See A Rainbow!

#55311 May 2, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
no I dont think so,
generally speaking you cant be rude to someone and expect them to be polite back
Thanks "GENUINE" friend..I can always count on you,, to "PICK Me Up ' In Every way..Possible..Keep on keeping on..my dear..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Katy

United States

#55312 May 2, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks "GENUINE" friend..I can always count on you,, to "PICK Me Up ' In Every way..Possible..Keep on keeping on..my dear..
Gawd you're a needy biatch!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Katy

United States

#55313 May 2, 2012
RONE wrote:
Wow a fairy with a whip, now that is kinky.
Hey Lifelover do you do bar mitzvah's?
LMFAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#55314 May 2, 2012
I see the troll is on full throttle, trying to run new posters off the thread. What a gutless little freak you are, R1. Now, morph into a new persona and pretend you number in the hundreds!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Katy

United States

#55316 May 2, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
I see the troll is on full throttle, trying to run new posters off the thread. What a gutless little freak you are, R1. Now, morph into a new persona and pretend you number in the hundreds!
What's with the pick of the dead queer?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

I See A Rainbow!

#55317 May 2, 2012
Katy wrote:
<quoted text>Gawd you're a needy biatch!!!
Needy? Well,,yes I am...I can also pick and choose at this point..YOU are out of the question..You have too Big of head on your shoulders..BUT we all have our needs,,and wants.....Theres no doubt in my mind..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

I See A Rainbow!

#55318 May 2, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Hi Jade,,Thanks for being here..Nobody is going to run me anywhere..I go where I choose...and when I choose..and follow my heart wherever it leads me....Nice to see you..I love your avatar..""The PRINCE Is Sleeping.."I can already tell who I want to hang with,,Take care, friend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Katy

United States

#55321 May 2, 2012
Where is the Gold Digger today?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#55322 May 2, 2012
If anyone could send me a manual on how to interpret "stupidese", please forward me a copy so maybe I could figure out what old Rone/cocktroll/peaches is trying to post!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

I See A Rainbow!

#55328 May 2, 2012
RocknTroll wrote:
shudder brrrr J8de is near ... stank put a hurt on my nose now the green yellow fog is due anytime omg the horror the horror
I hate to say this BUT looking in,.,You are very strange,,I am not usually one to judge..What are you saying really? Explain this please.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Katy

United States

#55329 May 2, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
If anyone could send me a manual on how to interpret "stupidese", please forward me a copy so maybe I could figure out what old Rone/cocktroll/peaches is trying to post!
Post your home mailing address and I'll get it in the mail to you today :-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

I See A Rainbow!

#55330 May 2, 2012
Katy wrote:
<quoted text> Post your home mailing address and I'll get it in the mail to you today :-)
Dont you get it?? Jade doesnt like you,,We already been in contact..BUT its between us,,NOT You!Too Bad for you,Katy..,,Sooooooo Sad!Boo hoo!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Katy

United States

#55331 May 2, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Dont you get it?? Jade doesnt like you,,We already been in contact..BUT its between us,,NOT You!Too Bad for you,Katy..,,Sooooooo Sad!Boo hoo!
Actually, Jade has a man crush on me and that's why he stalks me from thread to thread.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

I See A Rainbow!

#55332 May 2, 2012
Katy wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, Jade has a man crush on me and that's why he stalks me from thread to thread.
Well,friends Should love each other..IF he was your friend..But he is deff,,not.....I cant even imagine seeing it in the near future..You seem to be wearing out your welcome here..Is this the only thing you do?? You seem to have an awful lot of time to "Dream and Fantasize about the people in this Unique Cafe,,,,,,,,,,I found my place in the sun here..go figure,

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

I See A Rainbow!

#55337 May 2, 2012
Olive Gerbil Farms wrote:
LowLife LoveLife always get them mixed up......
LowLoveLife still undecided ..........
picky selecting gerbils.........
10% discount on males with pink n rainbow ears.[gay]
Well....Arent you a masterpiece? I will never stoop to your level..Talk about LOW LIFE!!You already hold that title..Get your dam claws out of Nathan!!He belongs to me........and I just might share him with a certain someone.....YOU Are Completely OFF the List!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WHOA

New York, NY

#55339 May 2, 2012
Whoa...... if i can help it................

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Warren

Plzen, Czech Republic

#55340 May 2, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Why do you care so much what they're posting?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Warren

Plzen, Czech Republic

#55341 May 2, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I hate to say this BUT looking in,.,You are very strange,,I am not usually one to judge..What are you saying really? Explain this please.
Are you a dried up old prune like GodSmacked? I think you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 min who cares 16,006
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 23 min Respect71 38,799
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 41 min Wondering 74
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 49 min Gay Grade 3
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 1 hr Rose_NoHo 6
j 8 i d cafe 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 25
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 14 hr June VanDerMark 11,314
More from around the web