God Sends Massive Tornado to OK, Gays...

God Sends Massive Tornado to OK, Gays need Two Repent!!!

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

Book of Revelations

Mexia, TX

#1 May 20, 2013
God is angered by the homosexual perversions and today he expressed his anger via the massive tornado he blew through Oklahoma. Let this be a lesson that queers need to repent!!!

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 May 20, 2013
Book of Revelations wrote:
God is angered by the homosexual perversions and today he expressed his anger via the massive tornado he blew through Oklahoma. Let this be a lesson that queers need to repent!!!
But ... but ... Oklahoma is a thoroughly red state in the heart of the Bible Belt that actively discriminates against gays and lesbians.

They passed a constitutional amendment outlawing same sex marriage, and they have no anti-discrimination laws for GLBTQ persons on the books. They also don't have any hate crime laws. Most recently, the tried to pass a version of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" that would apply to the Oklahoma National Guard.

They are gay friendly at all.

Hmmm ... maybe you're right. Maybe God really is ticked off at Oklahoma.
Book of Revelations

Mexia, TX

#3 May 20, 2013
I pray the queers repent before God sends another, stronger tornado to Oklahoma City, you perverts have been warned, make right with God an abandon your perveresely deviant lifestyle before it is two late!!!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#4 May 20, 2013
I think we should all pray for, and do whatever we can to help, the victims, families, and loved ones, of this great tragedy in Moore, Oklahoma.

:(
Book of Revelations

Mexia, TX

#5 May 20, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
I think we should all pray for, and do whatever we can to help, the victims, families, and loved ones, of this great tragedy in Moore, Oklahoma.
:(
I agree, I for one will help them pray the gay away so hopefully God won't send another massive tornado their way!!!
DampDarkRecesses

Sri Lanka

#6 May 21, 2013
(reposted from the bottomless bowels of the ether elders of pertinence)

STOP THE RELIGIOUS INSANITY AND INTOLERANCE!

There is no "God's wrath".

We are merely insignificant ants to the REAL God of the ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Just like, it is not the "will of God" if someone dies or something bad happens. It's just another religious stupidism to instill fear and guilt in the eyes of the "REAL GOD" who really couldn't give a crap about his ants destroying their own planet in a death race to breed like rabbits and over populate it.

And extraterrestrial Aliens.

We can't forget about all the illegal aliens here without a visa.

Nevertheless, may God BLESS all of us in the violent earth changes that are coming (and already happening). This will effect ALL OF US.

And you CAN'T EAT MONEY, HONEY.

Well, you CAN, but it won't give you much in the way of nutrients.

Soylent green however, gives you ALL the vital nutrients you need to survive. So BBQ your neighbors to save the planet!
Golem is Dead

United States

#7 May 21, 2013
If the tornados cant get the job done, AIDS sure will.

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

town near Jax, Fl

#8 May 21, 2013
Golem is Dead wrote:
If the tornados cant get the job done, AIDS sure will.
Is that the Christian Conservative philosophy?

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

town near Jax, Fl

#9 May 21, 2013
Since Oklahoma is a C.C.enclave, maybe the tornado was targeting them, you think???
Front Line Fighter

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 May 21, 2013
Yet another posting by a gay person calculated to make conservative Christians look bad. I'm not buying it! And if it truly was a Christian conservative who posted this, then you are acting like a liberal/progressive/Democrat - not letting a crisis got to waste. Shame on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge who's against gay adoption misses discipl... 12 min Europhobia 3
News Trump Renominates Lesbian to EEOC, and the Righ... 13 min GodSmacked 3
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 20 min NotSoDivineMsM 346
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 21 min GodSmacked 26,933
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 27 min Frindly 14,954
News Leaked Mormon Church booklet for leaders claims... 31 min jcofe 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr cpeter1313 58,463
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 1 hr Theocraencyclical 129
More from around the web