|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

__- Really-__ wrote:
An uninformed idiot on a West Virginia thread claims that gays covet and are jealous because they cannot have children as straights do I told her that yes gay couples can have their own natural children and have no need to be envious. Could you please educate the dumbazz for me.
how do you decide which spouse gets to look in the child's eyes and see himself?
me AND my wife both can..

its the closest thing to magic...

I wonder who he gets this from?
it must be the anonymous donor...
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

NurseRatched wrote:
<quoted text>Really, who's to say, it might have the fathers eyes or the mothers,
not when its two gay men, right?

I'd say combining your dna with your spouses is one of the magical parts of marriage...

say, who BY DEFINITION cant do this?
homosexuals?
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

NurseRatched wrote:
<quoted text>One or both men can donate sperm, thus having his biological child,.
I am sure with such technology there are no impacts on the baby!

Do you even care if it hurts the baby to do this as long as you can say two men can have a baby TOGETHER?
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

NurseRatched wrote:
<quoted text>Gay people also can combine dna,
show me...

blah blah blah...your tripe is tired and overdone...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Francisco dAnconia wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you decide which spouse gets to look in the child's eyes and see himself?
me AND my wife both can..
its the closest thing to magic...
I wonder who he gets this from?
it must be the anonymous donor...
So parenting is really about your ego?

Care to rephrase?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

NurseRatched wrote:
<quoted text>Gay people also can combine dna, DUH. If thats the magical part of your marriage then I'm sorry for you. My marriage the sex is okay, but the magical part is when I do not feel well and hubby brings home chicken noodle soup, or we look at one another and suggest the same thing at the same time. The magical part is the comfort we feel with one another, marriage is not all about sex and swapping dna.
You belie your monicker.

Good.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Carlos wrote:
Yes, gays are jealous of anything normal.
You're HARDLY "normal".......I mean you hang out in nearly EVERY Gay and Lesbian thread making your nasty comments and use various nics to try and hide your UGLINESS.....but you can't hide because your ugliness shows up in every comment you make!!!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

This is an odd thread, because most gay folks can "have" children if they choose, and any who wish to can adopt and raise children.

And a great many gay folks choose to do just that. And a great many do not.

Why in the world would anyone be jealous of people doing the same things that you can do?

It's absurd.
Mickey

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
This is an odd thread, because most gay folks can "have" children if they choose, and any who wish to can adopt and raise children.
If they choose? But I thought being gay wasn't a choice? So you're saying if I'm gay I can just stop being gay in order to have sex with a woman to have a kid, then turn back to being gay afterwards.

And don't even start me on the adoption thing. That's just child abuse plain and simple.
Juan

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

NurseRatched wrote:
<quoted text>Sex need not even be involved to produce children.
The way God and nature intended children to be produced requires sexual intercourse between a man and woman. Any other way is unnatural and wrong.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Gabe wrote:
Gays wish to adopt children so they can have live in molestation victim.
Always vote NO on queer adoptions!!!
Really? So Lisa Biron is gay? Funny how bigoted pieces of sh*t like you, always ignore the facts.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Carlos wrote:
Yes, gays are jealous of anything normal.
Well that wouldn't be YOU then R1. POS

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
The way God and nature intended children to be produced requires sexual intercourse between a man and woman. Any other way is unnatural and wrong.
Tell me, was 'God' wearing a blue robe or a white one when he told you this? POS. What did he say about c(_)ntlicking?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Mickey wrote:
<quoted text>
If they choose? But I thought being gay wasn't a choice? So you're saying if I'm gay I can just stop being gay in order to have sex with a woman to have a kid, then turn back to being gay afterwards.
And don't even start me on the adoption thing. That's just child abuse plain and simple.
That's not what Quest said......Gays and Lesbians DON'T have to have physical sex in order to have children you idiot!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry R1 but PHYSICAL sexual intercourse is NOT a requirement to procreate.......and there are plenty of heterosexual couples who can't procreate the good old fashion way either......if they get help is that unnatural and wrong as well? or is your hatred and nasty comments only about Gays and Lesbians?

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Uves Soul wrote:
Gosh Uve, are you ever gonna give it a rest this day? Call your therapist, hurry.
That's funny coming from a bigoted warped POS like you.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Turkey Baster Method wrote:
<quoted text>
The best environment to raise a child is between guess who? Yup! A man and a woman. Imagine that!
Not if you're one of pair POS..but then your so ignorantly self righteous that you'd probably want to be both 'mommy' and 'daddy'

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Mickey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how stupid you are R1..

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

__- Really-__ wrote:
An uninformed idiot on a West Virginia thread claims that gays covet and are jealous because they cannot have children as straights do I told her that yes gay couples can have their own natural children and have no need to be envious. Could you please educate the dumbazz for me.
I lived in West Virginia for a couple of years, and it's the GAYEST place I've ever been to.

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

And gay and lesbian people can, and do, have children, so I don't know why so many stupid people think that doesn't happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of148
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••