The political debate on same-sex marriage is over

Mar 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

The Supreme Court will hear two landmark cases on gay marriage this week that have the potential to reshape how the country defines one of its most sacred institutions.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBOSPAMBOT.
Obamabot

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It is not discrimination for states to do as their citizens want. Only liberal states that pander to fringe groups have gay marriage.
Of course it's wrong if it infringes on other citizens' rights, dummy. Didn't you go to school?

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, the low information twitter twit types again.
SEQUESTER JESTER: Feds spend $1.18 million on puppets...
$880,000 to Study Benefits of Snail Sex...
.....but still no hope for america's children wanting to get the White House tour they paid for.
Bohner Jester: Spends over $3 million in trying to defend DOMA (at tax payer expense) and still no hope for the Republicans to get the White House they wanted.=)

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Even Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly admit that gay marriage has won. Wake up!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Wat the Tyler wrote:
Even Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly admit that gay marriage has won. Wake up!
Flash: This Just in From the CDC……..22% of gays now are HIV positive, 22 % of women of color are infected due to multiple partners and this is 44% less that hetros. In our society, if any behavior resulted in contaminating 22% of the public with a deadly possible outcome, it would be banned. Amoral behavior is not natural, nor should it be condoned. If gays don't what us involved in their world, they should shut their doors so we don't have to look at them.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Flash: This Just in From the CDC……..22% of gays now are HIV positive, 22 % of women of color are infected due to multiple partners and this is 44% less that hetros. In our society, if any behavior resulted in contaminating 22% of the public with a deadly possible outcome, it would be banned. Amoral behavior is not natural, nor should it be condoned. If gays don't what us involved in their world, they should shut their doors so we don't have to look at them.
if you are so worried about it, you should stop having unprotected sex with gay men!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if you are so worried about it, you should stop having unprotected sex with gay men!
Oh my, my little ignorant stalker has turned into a cronic attacker now that it's proven what a moron and liar he is. Go back to your sandpile pookie, your not up to dealing with adults.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, my little ignorant stalker has turned into a cronic attacker now that it's proven what a moron and liar he is. Go back to your sandpile pookie, your not up to dealing with adults.
yeah, sure jimmy...

"pulling a jimbo", i.e. running away you have been proven wrong is a common phrase on Topix... you are such a joke that is legendary!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Flash: This Just in - Romney leads polls in all 14 swing states........
There, I fixed your spam for you.
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> your not up to dealing with adults.
Hmmmmmmm - YOU'RE an adult - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It is not discrimination for states to do as their citizens want. Only liberal states that pander to fringe groups have gay marriage.
It's discrimination now as it were when States enacted laws prohibiting inter-racial marriages, which the STOTUS struck down.

Obviously equality is not a principle issue to you because you've not totally embraced the principles contained in the Constitution and being American.

Your stance on this and other fundamental rights of being American bares the fact that you clearly are Marxist at your core.

You should summon a dictionary and look up the word discrimination or at the very least review the Declaration of Independence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, sure jimmy...
"pulling a jimbo", i.e. running away you have been proven wrong is a common phrase on Topix... you are such a joke that is legendary!
Here we go again. When and what post number did you prove me wrong pookie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
There, I fixed your spam for you.
Well, sorry, I still can't fix stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmm - YOU'RE an adult - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
You are not acting very responsible for a faux outrage type person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's discrimination now as it were when States enacted laws prohibiting inter-racial marriages, which the STOTUS struck down.
Obviously equality is not a principle issue to you because you've not totally embraced the principles contained in the Constitution and being American.
Your stance on this and other fundamental rights of being American bares the fact that you clearly are Marxist at your core.
You should summon a dictionary and look up the word discrimination or at the very least review the Declaration of Independence.
What you want pookie, is to make all things amoral a right by claiming it's hidden in the constitution. It will never be in the constitution, and only liberal outlets will claim it is.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well, sorry, I still can't fix stupid.
We know. Try harder, maybe you'll reach the fifth grade level.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>We know. Try harder, maybe you'll reach the fifth grade level.
Dumb 0 Spam

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb 0 Spam
Now you have. A perfect self description.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well, sorry, I still can't fix stupid.
Obviously, since you haven't been able to fix yourself all these years!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Flash: This Just in From the CDC……..22% of gays now are HIV positive, 22 % of women of color are infected due to multiple partners and this is 44% less that hetros. In our society, if any behavior resulted in contaminating 22% of the public with a deadly possible outcome, it would be banned. Amoral behavior is not natural, nor should it be condoned. If gays don't what us involved in their world, they should shut their doors so we don't have to look at them.
I will never ever ever get HIV **because I am married**

PAY ATTENTION: Gay marriage is a SOLUTION to HIV, stupid.

Now go find a new reason to hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••