Mexico's gay mayor says no to marriag...

Mexico's gay mayor says no to marriage equality

There are 6 comments on the Blaze story from Jul 22, 2013, titled Mexico's gay mayor says no to marriage equality. In it, Blaze reports that:

He may be the first openly gay elected official in Mexico, but Mayor Benjamin Medrano is not in favour of marriage equality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blaze.

Roscoe

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 22, 2013
Sounds like he's a good queer. He knows his place.
Julius

Germany

#3 Jul 22, 2013
Even this guy knows how ridiculous gay marriage is!

He's like screw that crap I know I'm a dirty homosexual pervert why the hell would I want to get "married" and pretend I'm normal.
Delaney

Yucca Valley, CA

#4 Jul 22, 2013
Roscoe wrote:
Sounds like he's a good queer. He knows his place.
Really? loll. Straight people can marry but Gay people can't. This man is in denial. Their place is the same place you are.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 22, 2013
As usual, his mind is SO Roman-fogged that he can't distinguish between Civil Marriage performed by Civil Authorities, and Holy Matrimony performed by religious hierarchs.

Conceptually, Mexico is somewhere between a couple of decades and 5 centuries behind the times.

For gay people in Mexico, being a "House Q" is a real step up.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#6 Jul 22, 2013
Another gay person with integrity, good sense, and strong spiritual roots. Very refreshing!

Since: Jan 08

Bang Khanak, Thailand

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Chance wrote:
Another gay person with integrity, good sense, and strong spiritual roots. Very refreshing!
See you're still here lurking around. Don't worry, we won't tell. Hope you find your special one soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jade's Bouncy House 5 min Horace 3
News Lyft driver in Indianapolis orders gay couple o... 6 min Frankie Rizzo 49
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 20 min cpeter1313 61,672
News Gay man wants to challenge clerk who denied mar... 28 min cpeter1313 18
Rainbow Pride 1 hr Eddy 2
News Westboro Baptist Church to picket Broomfield gr... 1 hr Broomfield Parent 1
News Kim Davis challenger: Man whose marriage licens... 2 hr Wisdom 12
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 28,166