Mexico's gay mayor says no to marriage equality

Jul 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Blaze

He may be the first openly gay elected official in Mexico, but Mayor Benjamin Medrano is not in favour of marriage equality.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2013
Roscoe

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like he's a good queer. He knows his place.
Julius

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Even this guy knows how ridiculous gay marriage is!

He's like screw that crap I know I'm a dirty homosexual pervert why the hell would I want to get "married" and pretend I'm normal.
Delaney

Aguanga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Roscoe wrote:
Sounds like he's a good queer. He knows his place.
Really? loll. Straight people can marry but Gay people can't. This man is in denial. Their place is the same place you are.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

As usual, his mind is SO Roman-fogged that he can't distinguish between Civil Marriage performed by Civil Authorities, and Holy Matrimony performed by religious hierarchs.

Conceptually, Mexico is somewhere between a couple of decades and 5 centuries behind the times.

For gay people in Mexico, being a "House Q" is a real step up.
Chance

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Another gay person with integrity, good sense, and strong spiritual roots. Very refreshing!

Since: Jan 08

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Chance wrote:
Another gay person with integrity, good sense, and strong spiritual roots. Very refreshing!
See you're still here lurking around. Don't worry, we won't tell. Hope you find your special one soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••