University of Tennessee uses Student Fees to pay for Lesbian Bondage Expert

Mar 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: townhall.com

A lesbian bondage expert and a campus-wide condom scavenger hunt are among the activities planned for The University of Tennessee's first-ever "Sex Week" - an event paid for in-part by student fees.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
U T Dad

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

I am ashamed of the so-called leadership of UT for promoting such rubbish and then paying for any of it with student fees. As the parent of two UT graduates, we are saddened by this embarrassing foolishness.
girlnextdoor

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

U T Dad wrote:
I am ashamed of the so-called leadership of UT for promoting such rubbish and then paying for any of it with student fees. As the parent of two UT graduates, we are saddened by this embarrassing foolishness.
UT student here. The article makes it sound like it's a university-sponsored event, and it isn't. It's sponsored by a student-run campus organization. Any campus organization can request funds from the university to put on an event, and most of the time they get some of them. All of the promotion and everything is also done by other students.

Plus they're talking about sexual assault prevention and faith and sexuality. It isn't just about how to have sex.

That said, I'm still not participating. But it isn't as bad as the article makes it sound.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••