No merit badge for this garbage

Full story: Vallejo Times-Herald

In the public relations world, there's a name for the way the Boy Scouts announced their proposed policy on gay membership last while the world's attention was gripped by the chaos in Boston.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated May 1, 2013
seen it

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

yeah right. Lets consider a man putting his erect penis in another man's anal orifice a NORMAL activity. Lets teach them how to do it even, just in case they might want to participate. After all, this is a LIFESTYLE choice, nothing unusual about it. Let them decide if butt intercourse would be a fun thing. Times-Herald writer you are a sick person. Why cant a PRIVATE ORGANIZATION decide its OWN requirements. Oh no, cant do that, here in NAZI-LAND, we'll MAKE them do what we liberals want!!!!
BSA won US S Ct

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Where in this editorial is mention that a homosexual trust fund billionaire sued the BSA, a small organization--a small organization that took the bouncing trust fund baby all the way to the US Supreme Court...

...where the tiny organization (BSA) won!

This issue is over. Move on (snap).

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

seen it wrote:
yeah right. Lets consider a man putting his ..
THAT'S what you think of when you hear about a gay kid is in scouts?

And you think OTHER people have issues?

Geesh.
seen it

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Geesh.
You prove my point. You are just one more liberal who thinks anal sex by men is acceptable and NORMAL. When was the last time YOU had a weenie up yours?
over and over

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

This article was written by either a gay person or a dripping liberal whining typical.
over and over

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Geesh.
...go play with someone's wanker, thilly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••