Uganda passes anti-homosexuality bill

Uganda passes anti-homosexuality bill

There are 64 comments on the KCRA-TV Sacramento story from Dec 21, 2013, titled Uganda passes anti-homosexuality bill. In it, KCRA-TV Sacramento reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCRA-TV Sacramento.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Karmas a Beach

Charleston, WV

#84 Dec 31, 2013
Life is Cold , But in the end were ALL the same .
Karmas a Beach

Charleston, WV

#85 Dec 31, 2013
For those who can only read the Bible, I said ALL ... That means Everyone ... We're all Dead ... But sadly most of us are Dead already they simply have no soul .

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#86 Jan 1, 2014
Dude.

Zombie movies are SO last year.
Karmas a Beach

Charleston, WV

#87 Jan 2, 2014
I'm just stating Facts , we all need to be kind to one another no matter if there,Gay,Straight,Bi, Trans , black , Hispanic or crippled ECT .... Because in the end we will be one with the world again ashes to ashes funk to funky . WE ARE ALL ( Alpha 1) , WE ARE ALL THE SAME (Dead Omega)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cyprus' first public gay wedding takes aim at p... 36 min Democracy 10
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 54 min Belles Echoes 34
News When unexpected body parts appear in the shower 1 hr david traversa 4
News Gay men more likely to use condoms if they see ... 1 hr Belles Echoes 1
News LGBTQ community to celebrate "Earth Gay" in Ver... 1 hr Belles Echoes 1
News Caitlyn Jenner Takes a Piss on Ted Cruz 1 hr Sargent Cantaloupe 2
News LGBT rights protesters vow to keep fighting Mis... 1 hr Sargent Cantaloupe 12
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 3 hr DebraE 2,814
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Terra Firma 34,672
More from around the web