Civil rights includes gays 50 years after march

Aug 21, 2013 Full story: Evening Sun 11

In this Aug. 1, 1963 black-and-white photo, Bayard Rustin, leader of the "March on Washington" speaks at the National Headquarters.

Full Story

“Stop libel and bullying.”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#1 Aug 21, 2013
That is not a civil right. Being born with brown skin has nothing to do with being too stupid and immoral to avoid all sexual contact with members of the same sex. Being gay is purely about chosen behavior - behaviors that serve no legitimate purpose and are completely elective and chosen. Nobody is claiming that preventing BP from robbing, stealing or murdering is a violation of their civil rights, so preventing someone from doing something evil like having sex with someone of the same sex or pretending to "marry" them is no violation either. Choosing to sodomize another is a behavior, but you cannot help the color of your skin.

BTW, while I think it is wrong for BM to be with WW and vice-versa, that is more of a personal thing. At least a BM and a WW is a man and a woman, and they are capable of producing children, assuming both are able. However,two GM or LW may have healthy parts down there, but no matter what they do, they cannot both have genetically-related children.

The term gamete and the suffix of -gamy come from the same meaning and go together. A gamete cell is a cell with half the DNA needed to make a human being that joins with a gamete cell of the opposite type. A sperm cell unites with an egg cell and produces a new human. Two eggs or two sperm will not work - at least not with natural means. Sure, you could probably take two ovum and find a way to get the body to think one is a sperm cell, but only a girl could be made that way, and it would require human intervention. As for 2 sperm cells, while all the genetic material would be there to make a child of either sex, they would not have the means to incubate a child. So a 3rd party would be necessary. Either way, this is not natural and cannot be done without human tinkering. However, you know this will be the next step.

The goal has always been to commit immoral behavior and get social approval for it. The amount of effort they put into getting social approval shows how immoral and unnatural it is. Their egos are tied to their ability to "do it their own way" and to do things in ways that God and society opposes. So if they can make children in some lab that are genetically related to both members of a gay couple, then they will only use that as leverage to force more involuntary acceptance for them on society.
a spy on Monkey Island

London, UK

#3 Aug 23, 2013
the white liberal SAYS how much he loves you blacks, but he thinks being black is a kind of sickness, like having AIDS or being gay. In this way liberals destroy civil society.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Aug 24, 2013
Neither read the article.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 24, 2013
ROFL I actually agree with the white troll. Being gay is not the same. Homosexual have plenty of rights.

I am getting really sick of people comparing being homosexual to what blacks had to go through.

It is turning me anti-gay. LOL

Location hidden

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Another that didn't read the article.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#7 Aug 24, 2013
snyper wrote:
Another that didn't read the article.
One doesn't need to. The title speaks for itself. One dude sleeping with another dude is not a civil right. I too am growing tired of the pro-homo bullies forcing their sexual perversions down our throats (no pun intended).

Location hidden

#8 Aug 24, 2013
And yet another who didn't read the article.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#9 Aug 24, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
You do realize that it is all you fine folk who get so freaked out by us that you seek to punish us for your "issues", who have made this a matter of our civil rights. You have no one to blame but yourselves. If y'all hadn't gone out of your way in making life more difficult for us, you wouldn't be getting it deservedly shoved down your throats now.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#10 Aug 24, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
That is not a civil right.
You've gone to such lengths to rationalize a whole assortment of irrational bigotries sweetie. Maybe you should go lie down someplace and let us make this a better country without you.

“The sun also rises”

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#11 Aug 24, 2013
a spy on Monkey Island wrote:
the white liberal SAYS how much he loves you blacks, but he thinks being black is a kind of sickness, like having AIDS or being gay. In this way liberals destroy civil society.
The real sickness is your brain it has gangrene, rotten to the cerebrum.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#12 Aug 24, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text> I too am growing tired of the pro-homo bullies forcing their sexual perversions down our throats (no pun intended).
Nobody is forcing you (of little consequence) to do anything, my friend, but accept the civil rights of others.

Now that was easy wasn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Ford Employee Claims He Was Fired For Anti-G... 1 hr Heinz Pickle 30
Witness disputes sex assault charges against ga... 1 hr I give up 24
Exxon adds discrimination protections in U.S. f... 1 hr Heinz Pickle 7
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 3,151
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 68,889
How gay couples should plan finances ahead of t... 1 hr Heinz Pickle 9
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr hetero violation 57,253
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Abrahammock Relig... 8,815
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 8 hr Dab 6,350
More from around the web