Many veterans in same-sex marriages w...

Many veterans in same-sex marriages will benefit from Supreme Court's decision

There are 9 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 28, 2013, titled Many veterans in same-sex marriages will benefit from Supreme Court's decision. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Joan Darrah, left, who served nearly 30 years in the Navy and lived through the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Depravity

Northampton, MA

#1 Jun 28, 2013
Subversion, perversion, humiliating, degrading, decadence.
Children has always been the goal.
Sommore

Carmel, IN

#2 Jun 28, 2013
The VA has encountered a whole new ailment they've never had to deal with before the military began filling up with que*rs. It's the old que*r bu*t bandit sphin cter atrophy syndrone not suprisingly named the bwarny fwank sphin cter atrophy syndrome.
He who knows

Cicero, IL

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Homosexuality is a sin!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#4 Jun 28, 2013
It's about time we treat ALL service members equally.

My nephew will be applying for base housing with his husband Monday morning.
Jeff

Oneida, TN

#5 Jun 28, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
It's about time we treat ALL service members equally.
My nephew will be applying for base housing with his husband Monday morning.
His sorry ass should be thrown in jail for crimes against nature.
Psychosis of Caligula

Northampton, MA

#6 Jun 28, 2013
This is why the military has had a serious problem within its ranks of sexual assaults in the last 20 years. About half of the 26,000 incidents recently "that are reported" are men raping other men. Men engaging in buggery with other men are indeed engaging in depraved and disturbing behavior. It is FAR from normal and depraity is destroying America.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#7 Jun 28, 2013
Psychosis of Caligula wrote:
This is why the military has had a serious problem within its ranks of sexual assaults in the last 20 years. About half of the 26,000 incidents recently "that are reported" are men raping other men. Men engaging in buggery with other men are indeed engaging in depraved and disturbing behavior. It is FAR from normal and depraity is destroying America.
please show your data that proves "about half" of the rapes are homosexual?

how would you know if the reporting of it is so hushed up?

your lie is pathetic and as ignorant as you are.

we have always had gays in the military, in the same number as now..

you need to face reality, and your bigotry and use it to make yourself a better human...one worthy of the title. you are not worthy now...

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#8 Jun 28, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>His sorry ass should be thrown in jail for crimes against nature.
Instead he's been given many medals for service in combat.

What have you done to serve your country other than watching GI Jane and masturbating to the rape scene?
Caligula n Depravity

Northampton, MA

#9 Jun 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>please show your data that proves "about half" of the rapes are homosexual?
how would you know if the reporting of it is so hushed up?
your lie is pathetic and as ignorant as you are.
we have always had gays in the military, in the same number as now..
you need to face reality, and your bigotry and use it to make yourself a better human...one worthy of the title. you are not worthy now...
We all know who and what the real lie is here, and we all knew what the real goal was too, children.
Bottoms up!
:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with threatening Riverview church o... 12 min Rose_NoHo 41
News Effort Underway To Save City's Oldest Gay Bar '... 29 min Rose_NoHo 6
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 31 min Rose_NoHo 18,807
News Are Gay Dads 'Treating Women as Mere Breeding M... 50 min Wondering 45
News Religious protests against gay films show divid... 52 min Pat Robertson s F... 19
News Arkansas to pay attorney for same-sex couples i... 59 min Hudson 61
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Hudson 58,903
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 10 hr NE Jade 27,401
More from around the web