Former NBC employee arrested on child...

Former NBC employee arrested on child pornography charges after...

There are 25 comments on the Daily Mail story from Jan 19, 2014, titled Former NBC employee arrested on child pornography charges after.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Heart transplant patient falls in love at first sight with SISTER of the man whose heart now beats in his body 'Last great mystery of the Titanic' solved: Canadian woman who claimed to have survived the sinking proved to be a fraud after DNA testing Putin insists he is 'not prejudiced in any way' after outcry against anti-gay 'propaganda law'...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#22 Jan 24, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
Really?
Really.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#23 Jan 24, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Really.
Good. Please tell me why you refuse to make a distinction between apples and oranges when it comes to constitutional rights verses government laws.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24 Jan 24, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
Good. Please tell me why you refuse to make a distinction between apples and oranges when it comes to constitutional rights verses government laws.
Is there an English translation available for whatever in the hell it was you thought you were saying?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25 Jan 25, 2014
Good. Please tell me why you refuse to make a distinction between apples and oranges when it comes to constitutional rights verses government laws.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Is there an English translation available for whatever in the hell it was you thought you were saying?
You are ignorant and misinformed about how our Republic works. You have a problem making a distinction between our Constitution and the laws passed by Congress: apples and oranges.

Because you are incapable of understanding the difference, even though I have been explaining it to your for four months, you will never understand that a law that is in conflict with the Constitution is an invalid law and we are not morally obligated to obey it.

Now it is time for you to insult me, call me names and claim there is no difference and that all laws are constitutional.

Go.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26 Jan 25, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
You are ignorant and misinformed about how our Republic works.
Really?
Reverend Alan wrote:
You have a problem making a distinction between our Constitution and the laws passed by Congress: apples and oranges.
I do?
Reverend Alan wrote:
Because you are incapable of understanding the difference, even though I have been explaining it to your for four months, you will never understand that a law that is in conflict with the Constitution is an invalid law and we are not morally obligated to obey it.
I would agree with you if you had in any way, shape, or form, proved that law he broke was unconstitutional. Simply saying he has an absolute right doesn't cut it. I've demonstrated how these laws would even survive the strict scrutiny required of the limitation of religious expression. You have proved what exactly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 1 hr TOOTSIE 28,030
News Springdale council to review rainbow crosswalk ... 2 hr Holy Silicon Wafer 16
News Adam Lambert 'always' been open about sexuality 2 hr Huey 2
News More LGBTQ people will be compensated in 'gay p... 2 hr Holy Silicon Wafer 5
News Clint Eastwood backs gay marriage in Supreme Co... (Feb '13) 3 hr Rooski 4
News School textbook with gay maths problem go viral 8 hr Rose_NoHo 70
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 8 hr Rose_NoHo 19,260
News God can deliver homosexuals - Foh-Amoaning 9 hr EdmondWA 10
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 hr Wondering 61,059
News 'Roseanne' Star Recalls Fight to Air Controvers... Wed GodSmacked 110