Wal-Mart employee who asked gay man t...

Wal-Mart employee who asked gay man to leave "no longer with the company"

There are 7 comments on the Chickasha Daily Express story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Wal-Mart employee who asked gay man to leave "no longer with the company". In it, Chickasha Daily Express reports that:

A Wal-Mart employee who allegedly asked a Chickasha man to leave the premises on Wednesday has been fired, according to a company spokesperson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chickasha Daily Express.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 15, 2013
Thank GOD the bigot is no longer with the company. Praise the Lord!
Really

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2013
Don't bring The Lord into the same sentence while talking about gay, or homosexual people. It is a sin and God forbids it. I hope all you gay yards are enjoying your self because when you stand before God to explain your acts its going to suck when he boots you off the clouds and into first pit of hell for you faggot tendencies

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Dec 3, 2013
Lord knows that LGBT people flock to their local WALMART every day of the year to scarf up all those gay goodies the sell there.

I man HOW could you NOT buy a gay anniversary WALMART gift for your special love one on your special day ?!

And at only $3.99 you even have a few bucks left over for wrapping paper !

:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 3, 2013
Really wrote:
Don't bring The Lord into the same sentence while talking about gay, or homosexual people. It is a sin and God forbids it. I hope all you gay yards are enjoying your self because when you stand before God to explain your acts its going to suck when he boots you off the clouds and into first pit of hell for you faggot tendencies
The records give us the standards that will be used to separate the sheep from the goats.

Perhaps you recall what those are?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#5 Dec 4, 2013
Those two store managers should be looked at as well. Their employee's behavior was inappropriate and their decision to not immediately address it indicates they are part of the problem as well.
Bob Minton

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 4, 2013
Wal-Mart hates the homo-sexuals because they come in and stretch out all the bikini bottoms around the crotch area and then hang them back up on the rack.

I'm the guy who busted Scientology.

I'm going to bust this sex cult next.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2013
Really wrote:
Yep.....God frowns on homosexuals but smiles on bigots. LOL! Typical homophobe logic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 7 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 671
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min Terra Firma 37,303
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 16 min Tre H 4,331
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 17 min toabhah 36,046
News Pope says gay people deserve an apology 38 min DaveinMass 10
The NE Jade Monday Afternoon Thread 44 min Melvin 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 13,039
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 933
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 8 hr Mite Be 40
More from around the web