Romney as governor denied new birth c...

Romney as governor denied new birth certificates to gay couples

There are 315 comments on the www.wisconsingazette.com story from Oct 25, 2012, titled Romney as governor denied new birth certificates to gay couples. In it, www.wisconsingazette.com reports that:

The nation's largest LGBT civil rights group today is condemning steps Republican Mitt Romney took when governor of Massachusetts to investigate same-sex couples with children and deny requests for new birth certificates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wisconsingazette.com.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#312 Nov 12, 2012
your time will come wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the truth hurts, but please stop molesting little boys.
You wouldn't know truth if you were sitting on it. STFU moron.

Location hidden

#313 Nov 12, 2012
your time will come wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a queer pedophile forum. Please stop molesting little boys.
FLAGGED

Location hidden

#314 Nov 12, 2012
snyper wrote:
ok that's it! Formal complaint to the Mods.
Ignore and flag.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#315 Nov 12, 2012
snyper wrote:
ok that's it! Formal complaint to the Mods.
And the next day the obsessive compulsive vermin return by utilizing yet another phony ip address. There really isn't anything the site can do about their infestation except delete, ban and repeat, repeatedly and we do them no favors when we insist on saving their troll sh*t for our replies. They're here, they're insisting on being annoying f*cking distractions from substantive discussion, get used to it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#316 Nov 12, 2012
I could write a simple script that looks for red flag terms that they regularly use, and would simply list them. I'd check them every few hours and hit delete.

Remember what Joe said to Chief Custodian, Reverend Slappy?

&fe ature=related

Location hidden

#317 Nov 12, 2012
Off topic, but VERY important for our guys to think about:

&fe ature=related

Location hidden

#318 Nov 12, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>And the next day the obsessive compulsive vermin return by utilizing yet another phony ip address. There really isn't anything the site can do about their infestation except delete, ban and repeat, repeatedly and we do them no favors when we insist on saving their troll sh*t for our replies. They're here, they're insisting on being annoying f*cking distractions from substantive discussion, get used to it.
We use them as we see fit right?

They can't really be proud of being wimpy juvenile faceless trolls living in their mom's basement can they?

ROTFLMAO

this one

#319 Nov 12, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
We use them as we see fit right?
Even vermin can be fun to play with. Guilty.
WasteWater wrote:
They can't really be proud of being wimpy juvenile faceless trolls living in their mom's basement can they?
ROTFLMAO
They're like poorly endowed flashers. Why they go to all that effort, nobody really wants to know.

Location hidden

#320 Nov 12, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Even vermin can be fun to play with. Guilty.
<quoted text>They're like poorly endowed flashers. Why they go to all that effort, nobody really wants to know.
They are mindless, indoctrinated morons for the most part. Some are actually kids who haven't found themselves yet. Such a pity.

Location hidden

#321 Nov 12, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Even vermin can be fun to play with. Guilty.
<quoted text>They're like poorly endowed flashers. Why they go to all that effort, nobody really wants to know.

Location hidden

#322 Nov 12, 2012
snyper wrote:
Off topic, but VERY important for our guys to think about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pfWGoLj1JCMXX&feature=rel ated
Indeed! Thanks for sharing.
Polly Parrot

Santa Cruz, CA

#324 Nov 12, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you have to do, besides su:cking dick, is watching and posting videos???? Dumb A$$ Fa$$ot.
NoQ?????

WTF?

SQUAWK

this one

#326 Nov 12, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
They are mindless, indoctrinated morons for the most part. Some are actually kids who haven't found themselves yet. Such a pity.
I'm just so glad that I grew up with sane, rational parents. The thought that some of the people around here are allowed to be around anyone's children, let alone their own, unsupervised, saddens me.

Location hidden

#327 Nov 13, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
A "BIRTH CERTIFICATE" is a legal document, certifying a live birth, and listing the particular FACTS of that birth, including, but not limted to: date of birth, time of birth, place of birth, father, mother.
These are the FACTS that are listed on this legal document.
Just because a child is adopted by one or 2 people, does NOT change the FACTS of their birth.
A Birth Certificate should list ONLY the FACTS of that birth.
And AS a legal document, when the Court says a thing is so, it IS so.

Corporations are legal fictions, too.

Location hidden

#328 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just so glad that I grew up with sane, rational parents. The thought that some of the people around here are allowed to be around anyone's children, let alone their own, unsupervised, saddens me.
That Phelps group... Wow!!!

They remind me of Charles Manson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 2 min Frankie Rizzo 1,880
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 9 min guest 501
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min Respect71 42,778
Did Jade get er'm freak on last night? 21 min Frankie Rizzo 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 24 min lides 22,331
News 'Gay cake' appeal decided 48 min Frankie Rizzo 29
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 12,251
More from around the web