Wisconsin School District To Put In U...

Wisconsin School District To Put In Unisex Bathrooms

There are 11 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 12, 2013, titled Wisconsin School District To Put In Unisex Bathrooms. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

A Wisconsin school district is putting in unisex bathrooms in order to accommodate trans students, and they will be open to all students as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 12, 2013
Just like college dorm showers.
Gabby

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Sep 12, 2013
This is absolutely sickening.
Gabby

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Sep 12, 2013
So now little girls can be in the bathroom and some [email protected] in a dress walks in and whips out his d!ck right in front of them.
Gabby

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Sep 12, 2013
How many freaking "trans" students are there?
Chance

Grove City, PA

#7 Sep 12, 2013
Some of us have lost their minds. There has to be a boundary for how far we go to give "equality" to a few that tramps on the rights of many.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#9 Sep 12, 2013
Ha ha. Nothing like a bathroom to get the hate trolls all riled up.

Guess they can't read and understand these are single occupancy bathrooms.

FTA: "Single occupancy unisex bathrooms also tend to help those who are self conscious about using the restroom around others."

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#10 Sep 12, 2013
Hawaii Supreme court testamony:
Dr Eggebeen (witness against marriage equality) also conceded that "gay and lesbian couples can , and do, make excellent parents" "that they are capable of raising a healthy child", and "that children of same sex couples would be helped if their families had access to or were able to receive benefits of marriage".

Dr. Charlotte Patterson: there was "no data or research which establishes that gay fathers and lesbian mothers are less capable of being good parents than non-gay people.

Dr. David Brodzinsky: The issue is not the structural variable, biological versus nonbiological, one parent versus two parent. The issue is really the process variables, how children are cared for, is the child provided warmth, it the child provided consistency of care, is the child provided a stimulated environment, is the e child given support.... and when you take a look at structural variables, there's not all that much support that structural variable in and of themselves are all that important.

Dr. Pepper Shwartz: "the primary quality of parenting is not the parenting structure, or biology, but is the nurturing relationship between parent and child."

Same sex couple parents often provide two parents when a child would otherwise have none. Yet gender is not important. Quality of the relationship is the important variable.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 12, 2013
Gabby wrote:
So now little girls can be in the bathroom and some [email protected] in a dress walks in and whips out his d!ck right in front of them.
Stalls, twitterhead. STALLS.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#12 Sep 12, 2013
Gabby wrote:
This is absolutely sickening.
For a couple of DECADES, New York has had a LAW that any person can use any bathroom, regardless of how it is marked. I've never heard of any problems because of it.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#13 Sep 12, 2013
I remember reading a story in the newspaper a few years ago I found somewhat humorous. It was during Gay Pride Sunday in New York (where I was living at the time), and a group of people were having a meal at a restaurant in the West Village. One of the people excused themselves to use the bathroom.

Soon a person went to the management to complain that a man was using the ladies room, and employees rushed into the ladies room to eject the person, and a fight ensued between the "woman", her friends, and the management, with the "woman" protesting that she was allowed to use the ladies room.

The cops were called to break up the fight, and everyone involved was was required to show the cops their ID.

Whereupon management of the restaurant discovered that the "woman" was actually a.......... WOMAN ! Management had mistaken her for a man. LOL (The photograph of her in the newspaper showed she was a very butch lesbian). She said she was going to sue the restaurant. LOL

You would think that something like this would NOT happen in the West Village. ESPECIALLY on Gay Pride Sunday. LOL

Location hidden

#15 Sep 13, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
I remember reading a story in the newspaper a few years ago I found somewhat humorous. It was during Gay Pride Sunday in New York (where I was living at the time), and a group of people were having a meal at a restaurant in the West Village. One of the people excused themselves to use the bathroom.
Soon a person went to the management to complain that a man was using the ladies room, and employees rushed into the ladies room to eject the person, and a fight ensued between the "woman", her friends, and the management, with the "woman" protesting that she was allowed to use the ladies room.
The cops were called to break up the fight, and everyone involved was was required to show the cops their ID.
Whereupon management of the restaurant discovered that the "woman" was actually a.......... WOMAN ! Management had mistaken her for a man. LOL (The photograph of her in the newspaper showed she was a very butch lesbian). She said she was going to sue the restaurant. LOL
You would think that something like this would NOT happen in the West Village. ESPECIALLY on Gay Pride Sunday. LOL
The Village, like The Castro, is being gentrified out of it's cultural past. Soon, they will be but the names of real estate subdivisions on an tax assessor's map.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 min cpeter1313 10,482
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 1 min Terra Firma 249
News Senate candidate Roy Moore says gay sex is "the... 2 min Rose_NoHo 61
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min TomInElPaso 56,228
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 27 min Ranting flee bag 61,385
News Kentucky clerk in gay marriage dispute switches... (Sep '15) 35 min Ranting flee bag 24
News Bus driver tells students "faggots will burn in... 58 min Lucas 10
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 11 hr Wondering 63
More from around the web