Now Let Us Praise Fred Phelps: How He...

Now Let Us Praise Fred Phelps: How He Helped Topeka, Kansas

There are 4 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Mar 21, 2014, titled Now Let Us Praise Fred Phelps: How He Helped Topeka, Kansas. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Fred Phelps is dead, and few will mourn his absence. As you undoubtedly know, Fred made it his spiritual mission and full-time job to eradicate homosexuality from the planet, starting in the town I lived in for most of my adult life -- Topeka Kansas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

God Hates Fred

Winchester, KY

#1 Mar 21, 2014
Its rather obvious that Freaky Freddy is blowing Satan in the pits of hell right now...Try praising him after he gets done swallowing Satan's load and he can return your call.
Thank God for dead Freds

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Can't wait for his family and followers to be with him. What a bunch of loosers.
George

Topeka, KS

#3 Mar 30, 2014
The WBC will only become more extreme now. The hardcore Kool-aid sippers have taken over the cult and it's going to be ran into the ground. I will be surprised if it DOESN'T end like Waco or Jonestown or the Heaven's Gate UFO cult in San Diego back in the 1990s.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#5 Mar 31, 2014
Where is Freddy buried? I want to take a huge dump on his grave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prominent chefs oppose baker in major gay right... 8 min Frankie Rizzo 2
News Tanzania authorities arrest 12 over "homosexual... 8 min NE Jade 37
The Family Cabin NE Tales 18 min Frankie Rizzo 3
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 49 min Wisdom of Ages 12,948
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 1 hr EdmondWA 327
News Former gay activist backs 'no' campaign 2 hr Martin 3
Transgender woman assaults 10 year old in restroom 2 hr Martin 6
News Who would be a better president: Donald Trump o... 3 hr Carpenter 23
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 16 hr Freedomofexpression 57,562
More from around the web