Are you the last child in your family ?

Are you the last child in your family ?

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jay

Chennai, India

#1 Dec 29, 2013
It seems that mostly the last child in the family comes out as gay
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
It seems that mostly the last child in the family comes out as gay
I am the youngest of my siblings and am gay. Has there been any research done about this?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3 Dec 29, 2013
It's called the male birth order effect and apparently its one of the ways to make your baby boy gay. The causal mechanism isn't fully understood, but homosexuality most frequently appears in men whose mothers had already been pregnant with two or more boys before them. If I remember right, the figure is about half of us are the youngest son and have at least two older brothers.

“Post-religious”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 29, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>I am the youngest of my siblings and am gay. Has there been any research done about this?
The hypothesis is that in men, sexual orientation correlates with an individual's number of older brothers, each additional older brother increasing the odds of homosexuality by approximately 33%. It's not prescriptive, however. Having older brothers doesn't make one gay, and the absence of older brothers doesn't mean that one can't be gay. It just appears to increase the odds.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11534970

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 29, 2013
Well, I am the bossy oldest, who blasts that theory all to hell! LOL Out of five…I'm the gay one.
Ultimate Truth

Stafford, VA

#7 Dec 29, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>I am the youngest of my siblings and am gay. Has there been any research done about this?
Yeah, you have a mental illness.
Ultimate Truth

Stafford, VA

#8 Dec 29, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Well, I am the bossy oldest, who blasts that theory all to hell! LOL Out of fiveÂ…I'm the gay one.
Bet your mom was so proud her pansy son turned out to be a fagg@t. Bet she took an add out on national TV to announce her joy. Roflmfao. NOT

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#11 Dec 29, 2013
Ultimate Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet your mom was so proud her pansy son turned out to be a fagg@t. Bet she took an add out on national TV to announce her joy. Roflmfao. NOT
And here you are…posting on a gay forum. Why aren't you frucking some hot, young, pootang? I bet you brag to all your friends how you hang on a gay thread, boasting about your straightness! You are too fat and lonely to even have friends. Go take out your anger on another bag of chips and a large pizza.

“Post-religious”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#12 Dec 29, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>And here you are…posting on a gay forum. Why aren't you frucking some hot, young, pootang? I bet you brag to all your friends how you hang on a gay thread, boasting about your straightness! You are too fat and lonely to even have friends. Go take out your anger on another bag of chips and a large pizza.
Probably the last of eight brothers, too.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 30, 2013
Jerald wrote:
<quoted text>
The hypothesis is that in men, sexual orientation correlates with an individual's number of older brothers, each additional older brother increasing the odds of homosexuality by approximately 33%. It's not prescriptive, however. Having older brothers doesn't make one gay, and the absence of older brothers doesn't mean that one can't be gay. It just appears to increase the odds.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11534970
Interesting and informative. I have two older brothers.
Ultimate Truth

Stafford, VA

#15 Dec 30, 2013
Mental illness is a terrible thing, you queers should seek help immediately.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#16 Dec 30, 2013
Ultimate Truth wrote:
Mental illness is a terrible thing, you queers should seek help immediately.
Your son will come out.....TO-MMO-ROW.
Jay

Chennai, India

#17 Dec 30, 2013
I am the youngest in my family and I am a lesbian.
Ultimate Truth

Stafford, VA

#19 Dec 30, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Your son will come out.....TO-MMO-ROW.
No fagg@t, don't have any queer genes in our family. Our family consist of straight decent normal people, unlike your perverted family.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#21 Dec 30, 2013
Ultimate Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No fagg@t, don't have any queer genes in our family. Our family consist of straight decent normal people, unlike your perverted family.
You sure about that? You know you're not. Most of YOUR family, no doubt, is made up of single digit IQ bigots. People try to feel superior to others for one reason....deep inside, they dislike themselves and feel worthless. So who was it that told you that you would never amount to anything....your mother or your dad? You've already learned that no matter how many times you say "f*ggot," that feeling of worthlessness never goes away. No doubt it really sucks being you.
Franz

Germany

#22 Dec 30, 2013
Ultimate Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No fagg@t, don't have any queer genes in our family. Our family consist of straight decent normal people, unlike your perverted family.
Mine too! We know how to raise our kids right.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#24 Dec 30, 2013
Franz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine too! We know how to raise our kids right.
You mean, how to raise your kids to be dimwitted bigots like yourself?
Pierre

Paris, France

#25 Dec 30, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>You mean, how to raise your kids to be dimwitted bigots like yourself?
Can you compose a sentence without using the word bigot? That's all you ever say.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#26 Dec 30, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you compose a sentence without using the word bigot? That's all you ever say.
The truth hurts, doesn't it?
Drake

Anonymous Proxy

#27 Dec 30, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>The truth hurts, doesn't it?
You feel the pain every time you look in the mirror.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min Wondering 21,823
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 24 min Wondering 2,555
my son Denny Hastert is gay 45 min Undertaker 3
News Jewish groups pull support of Holocaust exhibit 56 min morons are every ... 14
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 hr Dana Robertson 3,831
News Ireland same-sex marriage 1 hr American_Infidel 362
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 1 hr flame of truth 157
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 4 hr Brian_G 349
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 5,748
Are the mods fair and balanced? 16 hr Friend of Poof1 842
More from around the web