President Of Zimbabwe Promises To Beh...

President Of Zimbabwe Promises To Behead Homosexuals In Exchange For Your Vote

There are 3 comments on the Queerty story from Jul 27, 2013, titled President Of Zimbabwe Promises To Behead Homosexuals In Exchange For Your Vote. In it, Queerty reports that:

Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe is looking to secure votes ahead of the country's national election on July 31. The ironfisted dictator made his views on LGBT equality all too clear this week at a rally in front of thousands of supporters, describing homosexuals as "worse than pigs, goats and birds."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Queerty.

molodye

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 29, 2013
That's one way to get a lot of votes.
molodye

Knoxville, TN

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Obviously the citizens of Zimbabwe agree with Mugabe. They reelected him with a comfortable margin.
BIG BODACIOUS BRUCE

Netherlands

#5 Aug 3, 2013
That a boy Robert Mugabe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min who cares 14,966
News Time to honour those who fought for gay New Zea... 6 min Here is what I 1
News GOP day one in Cleveland: No unisex bathrooms 11 min Hyman Rothschild 99
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 20 min WasteWater 609
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 37 min Big Foxy Fan 430
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 39 min June VanDerMark 10,985
Does NE Jade have AIDS? 41 min Roscoe 6
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,643
More from around the web