Mountie shares story on bullying

Oct 5, 2012 Full story: www.cambridgetimes.ca 49

It's not unusual to see a uniformed officer standing in front of a classroom giving an anti-bullying talk.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#50 Oct 7, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just do what you did with your mom, but this time with a guy.
hi sweetie.... i go on the 14th of november for double d gummy bear type breast implants.... yeah!!! goodbye c cup
Newton

Irving, TX

#51 Oct 7, 2012
Horris wrote:
I don't think adult homosexuals should be bullying children into homosexual acts, then mounting the kids.'
People would feel better about queers if they made a statement claiming they'll cut down on seeking out little children as typical homosexual partners in queer deviant perverted homosexual child-molestations.
I agree.
State of Snakes

Pittsfield, MA

#52 Oct 7, 2012
Gee I wonder how he became a Mountie?
Newton

Irving, TX

#53 Oct 7, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>hi sweetie.... i go on the 14th of november for double d gummy bear type breast implants.... yeah!!! goodbye c cup
You look like you're in your late 40's, why would you want breast implants at your age?

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#54 Oct 7, 2012
Newton wrote:
<quoted text>You look like you're in your late 40's, why would you want breast implants at your age?
because i can

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#55 Oct 7, 2012
fr Horris:

>I ....<

Grow the heck UP and for once realize that you are speaking of PEDOPHILES, not GLBT's.

Have mommy change you into your footie pj's for bedtime. You're up too late for little babies.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#56 Oct 7, 2012
Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
are you gay or something?
Yep, and LOVING it. You say that like being gay is a pejorative or something.(PS, since I know you don't know what that means, being a drop out and everything, "pejorative" means demeaning) It means I am NOT like you, which is the best gift a person can get.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#57 Oct 9, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>because i can
well, good luck, angel. how you been lately. you haven't had a lot to say, hein?

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#58 Oct 9, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's true, I wouldn't lie, I live in a queer free area and that is good by me.
i doubt it. especially since 1 out of every 10 men you know is gay, and 1 out of every 8 women is a lesbian i'd say that you're sort of stuck with 'em. even if you do have lawn gnomes and plastic flamingos in your yard. tell me, do you also have an old bathtub up-ended in front of your house so that mary can stand in it and keep out of the rain? what about that little black feller with the lantern?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Wondering 3,463
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 9 min Wondering 277
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 17 min WeTheSheeple 969
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Cali Girl 2014 50,015
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 22 min Cali Girl 2014 25,084
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 27 min DaveinMass 988
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 32 min Poof1 84
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 34 min Poof1 2,237
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 57 min Wondering 97

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE