Mountie shares story on bullying

Oct 5, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.cambridgetimes.ca

It's not unusual to see a uniformed officer standing in front of a classroom giving an anti-bullying talk.

Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
david traversa

Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

All the lectures in the world won't do much if youngsters go home to be indoctrinated in hate and intolerance.. It's the parents who needed talking to when they were youngsters themselves.. so on and so forth..
Horris

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

I don't think adult homosexuals should be bullying children into homosexual acts, then mounting the kids.'
People would feel better about queers if they made a statement claiming they'll cut down on seeking out little children as typical homosexual partners in queer deviant perverted homosexual child-molestations.

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

Since: Nov 07

town near Jax, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Horris wrote:
I don't think adult homosexuals should be bullying children into homosexual acts, then mounting the kids.'
People would feel better about queers if they made a statement claiming they'll cut down on seeking out little children as typical homosexual partners in queer deviant perverted homosexual child-molestations.
Boy! Does the pot call the kettle black?

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Horris wrote:
does it hurt to be that ignorant?

it is sort of ironic that you should bring this up here because over 94% of all child sexual molestation and rape, both male and female, are performed by straight, married men... usually the father, uncles, older brothers and cousins, and even grand parents. this group of straight men may also include trusted friends and neighbors, pastors and other respected members of the community.

an additional 3 to 4% are perpetrated by straight, married women... usually mothers, sisters and grandmothers.

don't let your preconceived ideas run away with you.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Catholic created gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy! Does the pot call the kettle black?
i'm glad that i'm not the only one who picked up on that.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Horris wrote:
Read the article, you ignorant cretin. A "Mountie" is nick name for Royal Canadian mounted police. Good GOD you are stupid. What a DOLT. Is this the first time you have heard of the Mounites? You know, red coats, peaked hats.

I gess that thair hom skoolin dint lairn you much did itt?

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Read the article, you ignorant cretin. A "Mountie" is nick name for Royal Canadian mounted police. Good GOD you are stupid. What a DOLT. Is this the first time you have heard of the Mounites? You know, red coats, peaked hats.
I bet he's also one of those people who believe we, in Canada, just got internet, live in igloos, live in sub-zero temperatures all year long, think we have a president, and so on.
Ignorance is not bliss.

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Please don't feed the trolls, people.
Intelligence, logic, and equality just gives 'em more gas.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

DragonHung wrote:
Please don't feed the trolls, people.
Intelligence, logic, and equality just gives 'em more gas.
But it's fun and hilarious! The stuff they come out with is just a little short of real comedy!

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

It think it would be great to cut the balls off unregistered liars. If they had any, of course.
Horris wrote:

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

TomInElPaso wrote:
It think it would be great to cut the balls off unregistered liars. If they had any, of course.
<quoted text>
Humph, then we would lose our amusing constant string of false names and cities. They are so creative, for being cowardly little liars.

As for them having balls...who can tell under that huge wad of Cheetos fueled pendulous belly fat? I'm sure they haven't seen their genitals since Carter was president.
Cletus

Cedar Hill, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Keep queers away from kids, it sickens me two think about homoqueers mounting little children.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Cletus wrote:
Keep queers away from kids, it sickens me two think about homoqueers mounting little children.
Then stop thinking about it, why burn your tummy out thinking of strange and unpleasant things? Gosh, you are silly, aren't you? You certainly won't fine ME thinking about straight men humping little girls, which happens often. Yuck.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

FIND me, not fine me. See what happens when I don't wash my hands after touching your vile posts? I get infected with stupid.

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

We doubt you have the ability two think.
Cletus wrote:

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Read the article, you ignorant cretin. A "Mountie" is nick name for Royal Canadian mounted police. Good GOD you are stupid. What a DOLT. Is this the first time you have heard of the Mounites? You know, red coats, peaked hats.
Guess he must be too young to remember Dudley Doright.

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

BTW, in case anyone is wondering, Cambridge is a small city in Ontario between Toronto and London. It is more or less part of the Kitchener-Waterloo metro area.
Homer

Cedar Hill, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

JohnInToronto wrote:
BTW, in case anyone is wondering, Cambridge is a small city in Ontario between Toronto and London. It is more or less part of the Kitchener-Waterloo metro area.
Do any queers live there?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Do any queers live there?
Well duh, gay people live everywhere.
Homer

Cedar Hill, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well duh, gay people live everywhere.
We don't have no queers in my neighborhood and I like it that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••