Homophobic Slur Hurled At Justin Bieber During Game Of Laser Tag

Oct 17, 2010 Full story: lezgetreal.com 54
Even celebrities are subjected to bullying. TMZ is reporting that Justin Bieber, who was recently here at a state fair in Vermont, was at the receiving end of a bully using the same kind of homophobic epithets that are commonly used against so many school children these days. The incident occurred during a laser tag match on Friday night. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#51 Oct 19, 2010
Amandatheme wrote:
<quoted text>
Show my the evidence that he pushed the 12. And when you do, I will start to rethink my point.
The news item was on queerty.com

http://www.queerty.com/some-twerp-called-just...

There's a nice picture showing just how small this 12yo kid is. Look, when it's an even playing field I say bring the violence on but, although homophobes never start their carp on 'level playing fields', I don't think beating up a 12yo kid is something to cheer on.

“Man falls to Earth, film at 11”

Since: Sep 10

Babylon

#52 Oct 19, 2010
McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a nice picture showing just how small this 12yo kid is. Look, when it's an even playing field I say bring the violence on but, although homophobes never start their carp on 'level playing fields', I don't think beating up a 12yo kid is something to cheer on.
Don't judge these twelve year olds by their size and age. They're fierce little competitors both in the world of multiplayer gaming online as well as in the arena of paint-ball and the like.
As almost impossible as this might be for anyone with decency to to imagine, I truly believe that the kids' dad set him up to this somehow. Superficial evidence suggests that many lawyers are sociopaths or at least possess the same ability to shut off their conscience so they can sleep at night after they've successfully defended child molesters and murderers.
So why would I think any different about this guy?
Look at his sons' behavior for crying out loud.
Often, a child shows the nature of his father as dawn shows the breaking day.
Which parent knowingly allows their child to demonstrate poor sportsmanship in public, or even worse, obnoxious behavior?
I could excuse this behavior if this child came from a home without role models in his life or lived in a household where the parents were struggling to survive financially and were never home.
But this child doesn't come from an uneducated or impoverished class of people, he comes from one of the upper classes in society. He comes from the educated class, the privileged class.
The one's who are supposed to KNOW better than to demonstrate this sort of obtrusive behavior in public.
I can't believe that there are any people in this thread brain-dead enough to support this obnoxious kid and his duplicitous dad.

Babylon

#53 Oct 19, 2010
McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
And one more thing, McMike...
Have you forgotten your basic High School History?
During the siege of Nazi Berlin in WWII, some of the toughest soldiers fighting against the Allies were kids his age.
It's never the size of the dog, it's the amount of fight in the dog.
Crybaby

Opelousas, LA

#54 Oct 19, 2010
Justin Bieber looks just like a girl. So what if someone called him a queer? He'll live.
Curteese

Cathedral City, CA

#55 Oct 19, 2010
Rome burns and emperor fiddles.

“Son of Abraham”

Natural Deviant

#56 Oct 19, 2010
Bloodbred wrote:
<quoted text>
And one more thing, McMike...
Have you forgotten your basic High School History?
During the siege of Nazi Berlin in WWII, some of the toughest soldiers fighting against the Allies were kids his age.
It's never the size of the dog, it's the amount of fight in the dog.
You are not seriously trying to rationalize a 16yo beating up a 12yo, are you?
Mona Lott

Jackson, NJ

#57 Oct 19, 2010
McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
No one was beaten up.

Babylon

#59 Oct 19, 2010
McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't beat him up, he walked away.
But to be quite frank, if his own father can't teach him any manners, I wouldn't begrudge his older peers doing so.
Let's imagine that twelve year old called another twelve year old (this time a girl) a whore and then went around telling his friends that she gave oral sex to him.
If her sixteen year old brother came up and kicked his ass, I'd have no objections. In fact, not even knowing him, I'd probably buy the kid a PlayStation 3 just on the basis of general principle.

“Son of Abraham”

Natural Deviant

#61 Oct 19, 2010
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>No one was beaten up.
He was punched.

“Son of Abraham”

Natural Deviant

#62 Oct 19, 2010
MrSir wrote:
Hmmmmmm, Be it at ANY AGE , If you cant back up your ass , DONT run your mouth ( Be it at 12 or 92 )The "kid" shouldent have ran his mouth ,Beiber seems to have handeled it pretty good , He walked away from a loser
ARE YOU SERIOUS???

I can not believe the people on this board are so self centered and desperate to make bullying the only issue in this instance that no one is seeing any problems with a 12th grader punching an 8th grader.

WTF?

Stop crying yourselves so many rivers and figure out the best way for a 16 year old boy to confront a 12 year old boy about name calling is NOT with a punch. Again, I'm all about bringing violence to the table when violence is already brought but you guys are beyond f*cked if you refuse to see how the age difference of four years when one of them isn't even a teenager is beyond pathetic.

Babylon

#64 Oct 21, 2010
McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU SERIOUS???
I can not believe the people on this board are so self centered and desperate to make bullying the only issue in this instance that no one is seeing any problems with a 12th grader punching an 8th grader.
WTF?
Stop crying yourselves so many rivers and figure out the best way for a 16 year old boy to confront a 12 year old boy about name calling is NOT with a punch. Again, I'm all about bringing violence to the table when violence is already brought but you guys are beyond f*cked if you refuse to see how the age difference of four years when one of them isn't even a teenager is beyond pathetic.
It's actually a demonstration of genuine love to kick someone's ass if the ass kicking is designed to change their life in a positive way.
It's a pity that heartless cowards don't recognize this important fact of life.
Mona Lott

Jackson, NJ

#65 Oct 22, 2010
Bloodbred wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually a demonstration of genuine love to kick someone's ass if the ass kicking is designed to change their life in a positive way.
It's a pity that heartless cowards don't recognize this important fact of life.
WHAT? Are you NUTS?

Babylon

#66 Oct 22, 2010
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT? Are you NUTS?
No, it's true.
I discovered that fact way back in Junior High School confronting a bully two years older than me and almost twice my size.
After I bloodied his nose one time he followed me around like a puppy.
He turned out to be a pretty nice guy once he had someone in his life who wouldn't put up with his shit and taught him some basic social skills.
vote no gay

Knoxville, TN

#67 Jul 1, 2014
Why do elderly gays love Justin Bieber?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 3 min Danny 3,060
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Reverend Alan 8,562
Sex education 'failing millions' 6 min Newton 14
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 9 min KARLA 68,731
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 9 min RevKen 29,126
Judge: Marriage licenses should be issued to ga... 9 min Rick in Kansas 3
Swedish swimming pool opens gender neutral chan... 11 min Shirvell s Shrivel 7
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 19 min lides 545
Victim testifies at Boy Scout sex trial about m... 31 min Reverend Alan 90
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 59 min gjest 57,166
More from around the web