Homophobic Slur Hurled At Justin Bieb...

Homophobic Slur Hurled At Justin Bieber During Game Of Laser Tag

There are 54 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Oct 17, 2010, titled Homophobic Slur Hurled At Justin Bieber During Game Of Laser Tag. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Even celebrities are subjected to bullying. TMZ is reporting that Justin Bieber, who was recently here at a state fair in Vermont, was at the receiving end of a bully using the same kind of homophobic epithets that are commonly used against so many school children these days. The incident occurred during a laser tag match on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mona Lott

Jackson, NJ

#1 Oct 17, 2010
Well now.... maybe it's time for him to make a PSA.
CHAS

Breckenridge, CO

#3 Oct 17, 2010
Mona Lott wrote:
Well now.... maybe it's time for him to make a PSA.
Off your meds again, aren't you?

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Oct 17, 2010
If this gets major press it will insure that every girl under 16 in the country will oppose homophobic epithets.

After all, this is their Justin we're talking about....

“Married as I can be!”

Since: Jun 07

Las Vegas

#5 Oct 17, 2010
CHAS wrote:
<quoted text>
Off your meds again, aren't you?
I think it would be great if Mr. Bieber did an "It Gets Better" PSA. What's YOUR problem?

“Married as I can be!”

Since: Jun 07

Las Vegas

#6 Oct 17, 2010
I'm not a Bieber fan, by any means (although I am interested to see if he really comes into his own as he matures; he's got a decent voice). I don't know or care if he's gay, straight, or a bi-sexual necrophiliac. I certainly do think that he handled the situation as best as he could, with as much poise as a boy his age can muster, and I also think that he realizes that his best revenge against this hick bully will be the sound of his own laughter as he makes his way to the bank.

I hope that little hick bully gets a load of "you WHAT?" from the little girls that he'd like to pork. I don't think they'll take kindly to his blatant stupidity and immature macho posturings. He's gonna be well acquainted with his own hand by the time he gets out of school, I'll bet.
Tee

Adrian, MI

#7 Oct 17, 2010
I definetly agree that he should do a PSA and I have to say I admire him for the way he handled the situation. At his age most kids would have gotten in to a the very least a verbal fighting match or worse. His mother should be very proud of him.

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#8 Oct 17, 2010
This article left out one major piece of information:

The kid was 12.

Bieber is 16. While anti-gay bullying is a major problem, the fact Bieber and/or his body guards beat up a 12 year old is more newsworthy IMO.

Since: Apr 07

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Oct 17, 2010
I do hope his attorneys kick that family's ass. Hard. This needs to stop, and if people need to get harsh in order to get it to stop, then so be it.
CHAS

Breckenridge, CO

#10 Oct 17, 2010
PSA
prostate test? check his testosterone level?

If she means a public service announcement she could say so

“love is unconditional not hate”

Since: Oct 09

Philadelphia

#11 Oct 17, 2010
I agree with most of you. Doing a PSA will help youths out there. They will see that a young start went through it, and they can too. I applaud him for walking away from the situation. As for the other kid, well maybe we should look at his parents and see if they raised him right. Lead by example right?

Since: Sep 07

Moodus, CT

#12 Oct 17, 2010
I think Justin has had to put up with a lot of homophobic slurs judging by some of the remarks on YouTube.(One, at least, offered to kill him due, I think,to the writer's anger at being attracted to him! In other words, the usual internalized homophobia!)

Due to his high voice, possible effeminacy(?) and ultra-pretty looks, I would not think it would be a good idea for him to make a PSA at this point.

(I think he should get a bodyguard instead!)

His songs now are pure "bubblegum" but it should be interesting to watch him mature.
weedydragon

Rocky River, OH

#13 Oct 17, 2010
This bullying shit and homophobic behavior comes from the parents. Kids don't learn this stuff on their own. If ALL parents would put a stop to it, there would be none of it.
weedydragon

Rocky River, OH

#14 Oct 17, 2010
CHAS wrote:
PSA
prostate test? check his testosterone level?
If she means a public service announcement she could say so
PSA has nothing to do with testosterone levels! It's a test for prostate cancer.
weedydragon

Rocky River, OH

#15 Oct 17, 2010
McMike wrote:
This article left out one major piece of information:
The kid was 12.
Bieber is 16. While anti-gay bullying is a major problem, the fact Bieber and/or his body guards beat up a 12 year old is more newsworthy IMO.
Did you read the article? It says that Justin DID NOT start the encounter.
Gaypeacelove

United States

#16 Oct 17, 2010
writewingproxycontin wrote:
If this gets major press it will insure that every girl under 16 in the country will oppose homophobic epithets.
After all, this is their Justin we're talking about....
Great thinking. That could really work if Justin took a role in it. Slurs are unacceptable and he could help change how a LOT of young girls view those words

“love is unconditional not hate”

Since: Oct 09

Philadelphia

#17 Oct 17, 2010
weedydragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the article? It says that Justin DID NOT start the encounter.
Being on here I have learned two very important things. One, it doesn't matter what you say even if you have facts, they still twist words and call you names. Two, they HATE facts..they always come back with hurtful post. I agree with everything you wrote, but arguing with these fools is useless..It's better to talk to a wall, atleast the wall absorbs it.
Another side

Grove City, PA

#18 Oct 17, 2010
Blame yourselves, gays. You've irritated people so much with the push, push, push for your stinking rights that you have ignored your responsibilities. I think that you have got it all wrong. I think that what is really going on it America is that the irritation is growing into outright anger. And right now, young people, who are fed up with the propaganda and pressure, are so angry at gays that it has become the worst thing to them. That is always what you throw at someone you are trying to intimidate - the worst thing you can think of.

After all, a lot of these kids who are being called "faggots" aren't even gay. The kids have found a barb, and they are going to use it.
nothingpetty

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 17, 2010
Ignorance (and bullying)always starts at home.
nothingpetty

Chicago, IL

#21 Oct 17, 2010
'Blame yourselves, gays. You've irritated people so much with the push, push, push for your stinking rights that you have ignored your responsibilities.'

Please, tell me what responsibilities we've ignored.

As for our 'stinking rights' which one of yours would you volunteer to give up?

Since: Jul 09

Indy/Philly/Toronto

#22 Oct 17, 2010
Ah ... this is news? Since when has almost every media outlet become the National Enquirer? Especially on the subject of "Is he gay or is he not?"
I say bring back Bat Boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 27 min cpeter1313 6,229
News Good First Amendment news 1 hr Christsharia sLaw 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr River Tam 49,598
News 1 step forward, 2 steps back for LBGT rights in... 2 hr Dr No 11
News Ruling: Refusal to print gay pride shirts not d... 2 hr Dr No 273
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 2 hr Dr No 64
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 2 hr Dr No 40
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 hr carter county res... 25,722
More from around the web