Should I fight this lezbo?

Should I fight this lezbo?

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

dayofreckoningdr awscloser

United States

#1 May 18, 2013
Hey everyone, my name is Rich. I'm having a dilemma at school. There is this lezbo a butch or dike or whatever, the one that dresses and acts like a guy. She has a girlfriend who I have started speaking to recently and after finding out she has made it a point to embarass me everytime we come in contact. This afternoon after school I was talking to her girl my friend susan. The lezbo, Anna came up to me in front of half the school and said she wanted to fight. I respectfully declines because I don't hit girls. People have been posting s+_- about me on fb all day. I feel like a punk especially since this is a girl. I am debating challenging her to a fight on Monday after school. Should I ? I know she's a girl but she's like a guy. She plays soccer and softball and rugby and is taller and bigget than me. ME: 5'6 about 135 lbs. HER:at least 5'9 and at least 150lbs. Also she's an athlete. Is it a fair fight ? If anything I think she has tthe advantage in every category but I have one thing she could never have ; man strength! Should I challenge her to a brawl? We are both in 9th grade.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 May 18, 2013
dayofreckoningdrawscloser wrote:
Hey everyone, my name is Rich. I'm having a dilemma at school. There is this lezbo a butch or dike or whatever, the one that dresses and acts like a guy. She has a girlfriend who I have started speaking to recently and after finding out she has made it a point to embarass me everytime we come in contact. This afternoon after school I was talking to her girl my friend susan. The lezbo, Anna came up to me in front of half the school and said she wanted to fight. I respectfully declines because I don't hit girls. People have been posting s+_- about me on fb all day. I feel like a punk especially since this is a girl. I am debating challenging her to a fight on Monday after school. Should I ? I know she's a girl but she's like a guy. She plays soccer and softball and rugby and is taller and bigget than me. ME: 5'6 about 135 lbs. HER:at least 5'9 and at least 150lbs. Also she's an athlete. Is it a fair fight ? If anything I think she has tthe advantage in every category but I have one thing she could never have ; man strength! Should I challenge her to a brawl? We are both in 9th grade.
What you are attempting is socially unacceptable
In the adult world it is called 'adultery'
This is why it isn't working for you
Stay out of other people's relationships and find your own girlfriend

United States

#3 May 18, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are attempting is socially unacceptable
In the adult world it is called 'adultery'
This is why it isn't working for you
Stay out of other people's relationships and find your own girlfriend
I'm not looking for a girlfriend susie is my friend!! How dare she tell me who I can and can't speak to?! I tried to talk man 2 man or man 2 lezbo or whatever but it looks lkke this dispute can only be resolved with a good old fashioned brawl!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>I'm not looking for a girlfriend susie is my friend!! How dare she tell me who I can and can't speak to?! I tried to talk man 2 man or man 2 lezbo or whatever but it looks lkke this dispute can only be resolved with a good old fashioned brawl!!
Then you are being an arrogant and disrespectful bully to Suzie's friend; and she is responding by doing the same to you
Golden Rule:'treat others the way you want to be treated'
Sowing discord will escalate the situation; not solve it
Before you do any more damage; ask Suzie what she thinks about your situation; and how she would solve it
Now!
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

#5 May 18, 2013
Tell them both that you have a contageous disease and stay away from both and make a new friend.Just join aa after school program.

United States

#6 May 18, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are being an arrogant and disrespectful bully to Suzie's friend; and she is responding by doing the same to you
Golden Rule:'treat others the way you want to be treated'
Sowing discord will escalate the situation; not solve it
Before you do any more damage; ask Suzie what she thinks about your situation; and how she would solve it
Now!
How am I being a bully and disrespectful??? By talking to my friend??? Susie doesn't have a problem, we hang out at eachothers houses the park and at school! I think anna is the bully , sheis trying to dictate who susie speaks to when susie told her that she is continue to be friends with me!! Susie says not to fight her just to ignore her but if we fight she will still talk to both of us. I think anna needs to be taught a lesson. I'm professor, coursse 1; axx whoopin. Course 2: picking up her teeth off the floor, and then lunch; a knuckle sandwich!!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#7 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>How am I being a bully and disrespectful??? By talking to my friend??? Susie doesn't have a problem, we hang out at eachothers houses the park and at school! I think anna is the bully , sheis trying to dictate who susie speaks to when susie told her that she is continue to be friends with me!! Susie says not to fight her just to ignore her but if we fight she will still talk to both of us. I think anna needs to be taught a lesson. I'm professor, coursse 1; axx whoopin. Course 2: picking up her teeth off the floor, and then lunch; a knuckle sandwich!!!
Then you will be in juvenile detention instead of school
Bad Boys instead of Sweet Susie
At your small size and light weight; you will be Big John's wet rag
If released; you will report to a probation officer until you are a legal adult
You will be ordered to pay court costs and probation fees
You will be ordered to pay for Anna's teeth and legal expenses
Are you willing to pay such a price just for being a stubborn bully?
Is it really worth it to you?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 May 18, 2013
fr dayofreckoningdrawscloser:

>Hey everyone, my name is Rich. I'm having a dilemma at school. There is this lezbo a butch or dike or whatever, the one that dresses and acts like a guy. She has a girlfriend who I have started speaking to recently and after finding out she has made it a point to embarass me everytime we come in contact. This afternoon after school I was talking to her girl my friend susan. The lezbo, Anna came up to me in front of half the school and said she wanted to fight. I respectfully declines because I don't hit girls. People have been posting s+_- about me on fb all day. I feel like a punk especially since this is a girl. I am debating challenging her to a fight on Monday after school. Should I ? I know she's a girl but she's like a guy. She plays soccer and softball and rugby and is taller and bigget than me. ME: 5'6 about 135 lbs. HER:at least 5'9 and at least 150lbs. Also she's an athlete. Is it a fair fight ? If anything I think she has tthe advantage in every category but I have one thing she could never have ; man strength! Should I challenge her to a brawl? We are both in 9th grade.<

1. Learn spelling, proper grammar, and punctuation; they can be great friends.

2. Grow UP and act your age, not your shoe size. The word is lesbian, not "lezbo". Treat others like you would want to be treated. Your language is extremely derogatory.

3. I don't believe a word of your rant.

United States

#10 May 18, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr dayofreckoningdrawscloser:
>Hey everyone, my name is Rich. I'm having a dilemma at school. There is this lezbo a butch or dike or whatever, the one that dresses and acts like a guy. She has a girlfriend who I have started speaking to recently and after finding out she has made it a point to embarass me everytime we come in contact. This afternoon after school I was talking to her girl my friend susan. The lezbo, Anna came up to me in front of half the school and said she wanted to fight. I respectfully declines because I don't hit girls. People have been posting s+_- about me on fb all day. I feel like a punk especially since this is a girl. I am debating challenging her to a fight on Monday after school. Should I ? I know she's a girl but she's like a guy. She plays soccer and softball and rugby and is taller and bigget than me. ME: 5'6 about 135 lbs. HER:at least 5'9 and at least 150lbs. Also she's an athlete. Is it a fair fight ? If anything I think she has tthe advantage in every category but I have one thing she could never have ; man strength! Should I challenge her to a brawl? We are both in 9th grade.<
1. Learn spelling, proper grammar, and punctuation; they can be great friends.
2. Grow UP and act your age, not your shoe size. The word is lesbian, not "lezbo". Treat others like you would want to be treated. Your language is extremely derogatory.
3. I don't believe a word of your rant.
listen if it makes you feel better you can call me a straightypants I don't mind kk:)

United States

#11 May 18, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you will be in juvenile detention instead of school
Bad Boys instead of Sweet Susie
At your small size and light weight; you will be Big John's wet rag
If released; you will report to a probation officer until you are a legal adult
You will be ordered to pay court costs and probation fees
You will be ordered to pay for Anna's teeth and legal expenses
Are you willing to pay such a price just for being a stubborn bully?
Is it really worth it to you?
That probaly won't happen , worse case scenario I get suspended for a few days but I think my rep is worth it!! And how big are the kids in juvie? You seem to know a lot !
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

#12 May 18, 2013
If you never talk to either one again,your problem (might) go away on its own.

United States

#13 May 18, 2013
Golem is Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
You should commit suicide and rid the world of your AIDS infested body.
is that what your moommy used to tell you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slovenians vote on whether to uphold same-sex m... 12 min b-yout 9
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 48 min GodSmacked 83
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 2 hr SouthernTurk 416
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Pietro Armando 34,761
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr Belles Echoes 4,069
News Gay men more likely to use condoms if they see ... 4 hr Belles Echoes 4
News Research: Saying 'I'm gay' doesn't boost well-b... 4 hr Belles Echoes 8
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 5 hr Yeah 2,974
More from around the web