NOM Poll- Elderly Catholic Women Want Vote On Marriage Equality In RI

Feb 14, 2013 Full story: lezgetreal.com 58
The Rhode Island Chapter for the National Organization for Marriage or NOMRI released the results of a poll that they commissioned supposedly showing that most Rhode Islanders favor the idea of putting same-sex marriage on the ballot. The poll of 401 registered voters found that 74% of the voters believe that the “definition of marriage should be decided by the voters of Rhode Island.” Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#1 Feb 14, 2013
A bunch of post-menopausal biddies trying to tell everyone else how to live their lives, in other words. They need to worry more about estrogen replacement therapy.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2 Feb 14, 2013
They had their chance to vote during the last election.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Gee, now there's a surprise: An advocacy group releases a poll which shows what they want it to show. If they hadn't been able to achieve the answers that they wanted, do you think they'd have released it?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 14, 2013
There's that "redefining marriage" lie again.

The Jesuits at Georgetown came up with a good one there. It just keeps on stinking.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#5 Feb 14, 2013
snyper wrote:
There's that "redefining marriage" lie again.
The Jesuits at Georgetown came up with a good one there. It just keeps on stinking.
It just has 2 letters too many in it. Take out the "de" for greater accuracy.
Christina

Mesa, AZ

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Fine, then I get the right to vote on their "marriages." Turn about is fair play.
The American Genocide

Dalton, MA

#7 Feb 14, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
A bunch of post-menopausal biddies trying to tell everyone else how to live their lives, in other words. They need to worry more about estrogen replacement therapy.
Hitler loves you.
Ernst Roehm too.

I don't trust any election anymore. Not with the Ashkenazi's runnin the show.

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#8 Feb 14, 2013
I know this is Rhode Island but a poll of 407 registered voters is more like a dip stick than a valid poll.

And I suspect they used their own membership records to pick who they "polled".

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#9 Feb 14, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
They had their chance to vote during the last election.
You and I both know that when these groups lose they always want a mulligan. If they can't get a new ballot vote they run to the same activist courts they whine about when they lose there as well.

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Hey can we put straight marriage on the ballot?

You want to save marriage - let's vote on divorce!

Marriage is about raising kids - anyone without kids can't be married - how about we put that to a vote?

Voting on a minority's rights is like playing with loaded dice. It's inherently unfair.
Brown Lipstick

Dalton, MA

#11 Feb 14, 2013
KirkW wrote:
Hey can we put straight marriage on the ballot?
You want to save marriage - let's vote on divorce!
Marriage is about raising kids - anyone without kids can't be married - how about we put that to a vote?
Voting on a minority's rights is like playing with loaded dice. It's inherently unfair.
Go for it. Your intention is to destroy marriage anyway. Just look at your posts. Bitch!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Feb 14, 2013
DNF wrote:
I know this is Rhode Island but a poll of 407 registered voters is more like a dip stick than a valid poll.
And I suspect they used their own membership records to pick who they "polled".
Yep. That would be Regnerus' methodology.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Tell these Cathordo biatches we want to put the tax exempt status of their church up for a vote to

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it. Your intention is to destroy marriage anyway. Just look at your posts. Bitch!
Once again your attempt to launch a successful torpedo only caused more damage to your ship.

KirkW is a strong supporter of the institution of marriage. Otherwise he wouldn't be advocating banning divorce! The only thing I see that he wants to destroy is bigotry like yours.

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#15 Feb 14, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. That would be Regnerus' methodology.
My thanks. For this and so much more.

Hope you saw where I addressed "World's Biggest Lie" and his latest conspiracy theory about me. I was highly flattered but had to explain you and I are two different people. Just wish I hadn't forgotten to say you don't post under multiple screen names either on these boards. That part was funny coming from a person trying to out do David Moore when it comes to screen names!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16 Feb 14, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>My thanks. For this and so much more.
Hope you saw where I addressed "World's Biggest Lie" and his latest conspiracy theory about me. I was highly flattered but had to explain you and I are two different people. Just wish I hadn't forgotten to say you don't post under multiple screen names either on these boards. That part was funny coming from a person trying to out do David Moore when it comes to screen names!
Our writing styles are quite different, and you have far more patience than I do.

Guess the poor fellow's reading isn't up to distinguishing stylistic differences. Let's hope he improves with age ... or at least mellows.

I keep getting this whiff of vinegar, though. Might just be a bad batch.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Dalton, MA

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
Tell these Cathordo biatches we want to put the tax exempt status of their church up for a vote to
Someday I hope a Muslim or two get's a hold of you.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#18 Feb 14, 2013
elderly catholic bigots are only good for one thing... targets

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#19 Feb 14, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Someday I hope a Muslim or two get's a hold of you.
why do you fear them and there faith
Turkey Baster

Dalton, MA

#21 Feb 14, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>why do you fear them and there faith
I don't actually. I just know they aren't too fond of you either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 9 min Static Charge 26,589
Op-ed: My Lesbian Moms Saved My Life 12 min Chance 2
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 40 min Terra Firma 5,266
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 41 min KiMerde 2,790
Syphilis on the Rise Among Gay, Bisexual Men: CDC 46 min Antoine 7
Billboard in Virginia Brazenly Proclaims 'Nobod... 49 min blasterboy1984 58
Gay veterans get OK for Boston's St. Patrick's ... 50 min Dr Wu 18
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Mikey 4,941
Why (R1) Righteous One is a POS (Dec '12) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 74
More from around the web