The Quiet Death of Moderate Islam

There are 12 comments on the Harry's Place story from Oct 31, 2013, titled The Quiet Death of Moderate Islam. In it, Harry's Place reports that:

Let's turn the clock back 20 years and imagine that South Africa still has an Apartheid government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Harry's Place.

911 inside job

Kansas City, MO

#1 Oct 31, 2013
LIES !!!

NOTHING BUT LIES !!!

Islam is peace, love, compassion!

YOU JOE WILL NEVER CONVINCE THE VAST MAJORITY THAT A FEW BAD APPLES ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF 1.5 billions Muslims.

Only the couple if retarded trolls that keep pukeing all over the place here!
PATX

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 31, 2013
911 inside job wrote:
LIES !!!
NOTHING BUT LIES !!!
YOU JOE WILL NEVER CONVINCE THE VAST MAJORITY THAT A FEW BAD APPLES ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF 1.5 billions Muslims.
If that's so, then you are due for an excommunication, or at least an enamma by foul mouth. Puking? I hope you got it all over the front of your tank top. LOLOL!
warner

Ireland

#3 Oct 31, 2013
ISLAM

Hadith compiler Ibn Majah confirms men having eternal erections in Paradise:

4337. Abu 'Umama (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Allah will not admit anyone in the Paradise but Allah, the Mighty and Glorious, will marry him with seventy two wives: two will be from virgins (haurine) with big eyes and seventy will be his inheritance from the people of the Hell-Fire (1). Everyone of them will have a pleasant vagina and he (the man) will have a sexual organ THAT DOES NOT BEND DOWN (during sexual intercourse)."

Hisham b. Khalid says, "The words 'out of his inheritance (due) from the denizens of the Fire', many men who will enter the Fire and the inmates of the Paradise will inherit their wives just as Faraoh's[sic] wife will be inherited (by the believer)."

According to al-Zawa'id, its isnad has some controversy. Al-'Ajali has declared Khalid b. Yazid b. Abi Malik reliable while Imam Ahmad, Ibn Mu'in, Abu Dawud, Nasa'i, Ibn Jarud Sahi,'Uqail etc., have declare[sic] Ahmad b. Salih al-Misri da'if.(Sunan Ibn-I-Majah (Imam Abu Abdullah Muhammad b. Yazid Ibn-I-Maja Al-Qazwini), English version by Muhammad Tufail Ansari [Kazi Publications, Lahore (Pakistan), 1st edition 1995], Chapter NO. XXXIX, "The Description of the Paradise", Volume V, p. 546; underline and capital emphasis ours)

Our readers may be wondering what does this have to do with Mary, the mother of our risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? Here is a quotation from Ibn Kathir which helps to put things in perspective:

"The Messenger of God ... said,God MARRIED ME IN PARADISE TO MARY THE DAUGHTER OF 'IMRAN and to the wife of Pharaoh and the sister of Moses.(Tabarani)" (Ibn Kathir, Qisas al-Anbiya [Cairo: Dar al-Kutub, 1968/1388], p. 381- as cited in Aliah Schleifer's Mary The Blessed Virgin of Islam [Fons Vitae; ISBN: 1887752021; July 1, 1998], p. 64; bold and capital emphasis ours)

According to the Quran, Mary's father is called Imran:

"Behold! a wife of mrn said:O my Lord! I do dedicate into Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service: So accept this of me: For Thou hearest and knowest all things. When she was delivered, she said:O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!- and Allah knew best what she brought forth -And no wise is the male like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to Thy protection from Satan, the Rejected." S. 3:35-36

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#5 Nov 2, 2013
911 inside job wrote:
LIES !!!
NOTHING BUT LIES !!!
YOU JOE WILL NEVER CONVINCE THE VAST MAJORITY ...
Tom, it's from "Harry's Place" not Joe's, and islam still means "submission," e.g., surrender.

The question for many today is how to surrender to islam, e.g., with, or without a fight?
Onelawforall

London, UK

#6 Nov 2, 2013
911 inside job wrote:
LIES !!!
NOTHING BUT LIES !!!
The nazis also only had a few bad apples. The trouble was that those bad apples were in control. In practically every islamic country the bad apples are in control and they are all fascists.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Nov 4, 2013
Salaamz OH Confused Ones.LOL! The cosmic evolution of Holy-Islaam is inevitable as surely as our own personal evolutions in spirit and in the physical senses as well.I say let the moderates die out!Let the fundamentalists see the light.Let the extremists discover the error of their ways.Let the zealots find a happy medium.May ALLAH be our guidence sure. CheerZ

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#8 Nov 4, 2013
[QUOTE
/
The cosmic evolution .. as surely as our own personal evolutions in spirit and in the physical senses as well.
/
[/QUOTE]

Taken directly from the Spiritualist philosophy on reincarnation.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#9 Nov 4, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
Taken directly from the Spiritualist philosophy on reincarnation.
Salaamz O.P. Really!? I had no idea! CheerZ

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#10 Nov 5, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz O.P. Really!? I had no idea! CheerZ
Guess that just about sums you up.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Nov 5, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that just about sums you up.
Salaamz O.P. Truely the totality of a man cannot be measured by just the sum of his parts! Lucky you! LOL! CheerZ
Researcher 87

Male, Maldives

#12 Nov 5, 2013
Islam has nothing to do with 9/11, Osama Bin Laden was a U.S agent named , search on Google and you would see.
Researcher 87

Male, Maldives

#13 Nov 6, 2013
The name of Osama's CIA name is Tim Osman, my friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 min NoMo 3,256
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 7 min Blackburn 32,413
News Conservative Columnist Guy Benson Says He's Gay 18 min Belle Sexton 12
News Watch these LGBT activists win a rare victory a... 20 min Belle Sexton 8
News Australian leader brushes off snub to diplomat'... 23 min Belle Sexton 4
News Study: Gay, bisexual kids bullied more, even at... 27 min Belle Sexton 17
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 32 min Brian_G 2,501
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 3 hr Reverend Alan 5,008
Are the mods fair and balanced? 4 hr ItaSta 849
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Terra Firma 20,763
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 59,655
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 6 hr Not Yet Equal 227
More from around the web