Cindy McCain: Both Parties To Support...

Cindy McCain: Both Parties To Support Marriage Equality By 2016

There are 3 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jun 19, 2013, titled Cindy McCain: Both Parties To Support Marriage Equality By 2016. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Is it possible? Could it happen? The wife of Arizona Senator John McCain, Cindy McCain, claims that the GOP will soon abandon it's anti-equality message

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 19, 2013
1) Yeah, right.

2) See #1.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Its wishful thinking on her part that there will even be a republican party in 2016
The party is already too fragmented to survive as a single entity
Republican clowns (like Bachmann; Santorum; and whats-her-name in Alaska) appeal to small children; but small children don't have voting rights yet

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Republicans will have to leave the social issues behind if they ever hope to progress as a party but I'll never forget what they have done and are still doing and will never vote Republican nor do I agree with their other ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 11 min guest 182
News The Men Kissing to Fight Anti-Gay HateBy Samant... 52 min Imprtnrd 16
News Australian Gay-Marriage Crusader Was Fugitive W... 2 hr Bama Yankee 4
News Pentagon says no US military support for Turkey... 6 hr Orlando 1
News Appeals court: US law doesn't cover sexual orie... 6 hr Fa-Foxy 3
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 242
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 hr Jonah1 15,040
News Austin Loses 'A Safe Space for Gay Men to Go Ha... 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 26
More from around the web