Mont. lawmakers pass bill decriminalizing gay sex

Apr 11, 2013 Full story: The Las Vegas Sun

The woman who led the court battle to strike down a Montana law that made gay sex illegal knows that having the unconstitutional law struck from the books is a symbolic act.

Full Story

DNF

““Be guided by principles..."”

Since: Apr 07

Baltimore

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Congratulations Montana. Only two months behind Mississippi abolishing slavery. Glad to see each on you inch into the 20th century!

Maybe in a few decades you'll decide to join the rest of us in the 21st Century.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#2 Apr 12, 2013
All states should purge their list of laws every 10 years or so, of the ones that are out of sync with the times, or have been ruled unconstitutional. They have to actually publish all those laws, and we would probably save a few hundred acres of trees if all the states did so. Not to mention avoiding the arrests that could occur by some ya-hoo that doesn't understand the term "unconstitutional".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 41 min david traversa 1
Ex-Ford Employee Claims He Was Fired For Anti-G... 2 hr Heinz Pickle 30
Witness disputes sex assault charges against ga... 3 hr I give up 24
Exxon adds discrimination protections in U.S. f... 3 hr Heinz Pickle 7
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 3 hr Cali Girl 2014 3,151
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 3 hr Cali Girl 2014 68,889
How gay couples should plan finances ahead of t... 3 hr Heinz Pickle 9
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr hetero violation 57,253
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Abrahammock Relig... 8,815
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 9 hr Dab 6,350
More from around the web