Obama Announces Support For Eliminating BSA Ban On LGBT Participation

Aug 9, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

Both President Barack Obama and former Governor Mitt Romney support the removal of the Boy Scouts of America's policy regarding banning LGBT scout and scout leaders.

Comments
2,361 - 2,380 of 2,410 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2012
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#2447 Sep 21, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
1978 is extremely outdated. Get something current and then you may have at least a quarter of a valid point.
please refrain from reading or responding to my post...

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#2448 Sep 21, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refrain from posting your lies.

Montreal

#2449 Sep 21, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was, who started it.
Now that I've taken you by the hand and explained it to your dumbass, do you have a verifiable reference for the first incident?
It's obvious that I can't procure the very first incident. At least when I ask questions or ask for sources, I ask something that's possible to procure/answer.
Here, let me ask one of these questions I speak of:
What harm will come from gay people marrying? Please give at least something to back up your claims.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#2450 Sep 21, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refrain from posting your lies.
I am make it more simple...
GO AWAY !
shoo...

Montreal

#2451 Sep 21, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
please, PLEASE stop pretending you are having a conversation with me...
Please, PLEASE, stop pretending your comments have any validity.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2452 Sep 21, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what you want, why don't you stop responding?

Montreal

#2453 Sep 21, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I am make it more simple...
GO AWAY !
shoo...
English, woman!
Do you speak it?!

Montreal

#2454 Sep 21, 2012
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what you want, why don't you stop responding?
Because she thinks that by being the last one to respond, she has won the argument. I will not let her get away that easily. She toots her horn, but can't back up anything.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#2455 Sep 21, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It's obvious that I can't procure the very first incident. At least when I ask questions or ask for sources, I ask something that's possible to procure/answer.
2. Here, let me ask one of these questions I speak of:
What harm will come from gay people marrying? Please give at least something to back up your claims.
1. You implied that it was straights that started forcing their views on gays. I asked you to prove it and, after a little hand holding, you gave the only possible answer, no one knows.

Montreal

#2456 Sep 21, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You implied that it was straights that started forcing their views on gays. I asked you to prove it and, after a little hand holding, you gave the only possible answer, no one knows.
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0vFw9srakt8XX
1. You twisted my argument around. I never said straights shoved any of their views anywhere. I said the anti-gay. This is evident and does not need proof for common sense is only needed in order to see that.

2. As expected, you have nothing. The FRC is a known hate group and is known to be based on lies. I see that whenever I ask a question, I must repeat myself. Give us a well known and trusted source, one that does not lie about what they are talking about. Anyone who uses the FRC as a source is automatically invalidated because they are known liars.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#2457 Sep 21, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You twisted my argument around. I never said straights shoved any of their views anywhere. I said the anti-gay. This is evident and does not need proof for common sense is only needed in order to see that.
2. As expected, you have nothing. The FRC is a known hate group and is known to be based on lies. I see that whenever I ask a question, I must repeat myself. Give us a well known and trusted source, one that does not lie about what they are talking about. Anyone who uses the FRC as a source is automatically invalidated because they are known liars.
1. Nothing was twisted, you are a liar.
2. I gave you an interview with the family it happened to. You see FRC as the source, I see the family it happened to.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2458 Sep 21, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
calling procreation REQUIRED of marriage is the false logic.
Here is the legal logic:
"The woman whom appellee desired to marry had a fundamental right to seek an abortion of their expected child, or to bring the child into life to suffer the myriad social, if not economic, disabilities that the status of illegitimacy brings. Surely, a decision to marry and raise the child in a traditional family setting must receive equivalent protection. And, if appellee's right to procreate means anything at all, it must imply some right to enter the only relationship in which the State of Wisconsin allows sexual relations legally to take place."
this is SCOTUS 1978...
in other words, "if appellee's right to procreate means anything at all, it must imply some right to MARRY"
they sure sound connected to me....
That isn't what we were talking about, dear.

Location hidden

#2459 Sep 21, 2012
So, again, a false set. lol

Montreal

#2460 Sep 21, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Nothing was twisted, you are a liar.
2. I gave you an interview with the family it happened to. You see FRC as the source, I see the family it happened to.
1. Sorry, you didn't twist my words...you replaced them. I will repeat, since you obviously didn't read it the first time:
I never said straights shoved their views down anyone's throats. I said the anti-gay did, with their religious views.

2. Knowing the FRC, it is 90% likely that the whole thing was staged. They even sounded fake when they spoke. Along with "my husband got arrested only because he wanted notification of this education" is obviously fake, unless he did something warranting arrest. It screamed "FAKE!" I showed my mother this video out of amusement and she laughed at it. She asked me if it was a parody. This is how people see you, they laugh and ask if you're pretending, or just plain stupid.

Any FRC related link you give is just more hilarity and invalidity thrown your way.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#2461 Sep 22, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Sorry, you didn't twist my words...you replaced them. I will repeat, since you obviously didn't read it the first time:
I never said straights shoved their views down anyone's throats. I said the anti-gay did, with their religious views.
2. Knowing the FRC, it is 90% likely that the whole thing was staged. They even sounded fake when they spoke. Along with "my husband got arrested only because he wanted notification of this education" is obviously fake, unless he did something warranting arrest. It screamed "FAKE!" I showed my mother this video out of amusement and she laughed at it. She asked me if it was a parody. This is how people see you, they laugh and ask if you're pretending, or just plain stupid.
Any FRC related link you give is just more hilarity and invalidity thrown your way.
I feel the same way about the APA. At least you have admitted where you got your stupidity from, your mommy.

Location hidden

#2462 Sep 22, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way about the APA. At least you have admitted where you got your stupidity from, your mommy.
Merely the Gorgian Fallacy there, girly.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#2463 Sep 22, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Merely the Gorgian Fallacy there, girly.
More irrelevant BS.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#2464 Sep 22, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that the "anti-gay" are gay? I don't like your definition of anti-gay. It means that if you have a mind of your own and see anything gay as wrong then you are anti-gay. There are three basic classes. Pro-gay, anti-gay and indifferent. There are two basic classes of gays. Those that mind their business and lead their lives in the best way possible for them and then there are gay activists. I'm anti-gay activist. I'm against the people behind crap like 'lesson 9' and those responsible for forcing California students as young as kindergarten to study gay history. What's worse still is that the gay history MUST portray gays in a positive way. That's selective 'history.'

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2465 Sep 22, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that the "anti-gay" are gay? I don't like your definition of anti-gay. It means that if you have a mind of your own and see anything gay as wrong then you are anti-gay. There are three basic classes. Pro-gay, anti-gay and indifferent. There are two basic classes of gays. Those that mind their business and lead their lives in the best way possible for them and then there are gay activists. I'm anti-gay activist. I'm against the people behind crap like 'lesson 9' and those responsible for forcing California students as young as kindergarten to study gay history. What's worse still is that the gay history MUST portray gays in a positive way. That's selective 'history.'
That's to make up for the centuries that gays were portrayed only in NEGATIVE ways.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2466 Sep 22, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, didn't you just get done claiming on another thread that you were "indifferent"?

At least you are finally admitting what we all knew- you're an anti-gay activist.

The truth always comes out eventually.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Gay Lies 4 min Mikey 1,644
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 5 min Pesky Mothers Pimp 902
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 9 min KiMare 24,873
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 10 min Frankie Rizzo 529
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 17 min Carlos 200,583
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 23 min KiMare 54,850
Refusal to sell wedding gowns to lesbian couple... 37 min TomInElPaso 151
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 49 min TomInElPaso 31
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 1 hr Tre H 395
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 1 hr DebraE 95
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••