(Nothing worth repeating)

(Nothing worth repeating)

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1 Jul 28, 2013
It is bad enough that this forum is continuously spammed by the circle of little jerks that continually run afoul of what few terms of service this site has by posting rude, offensive and derogatory comments, but what irritates me even more is people actually quoting all these posts that shouldn't have been allowed in the first place and are only going to be deleted anyways, in response to them.

PLEASE DON'T SAVE THE TROLL SH*T.

If you feel the need to respond to these posts, there is no need to save what they said. Just delete everything between the quote blocks, anything other than saving their sickness for posterity on the forum. Let the Topix janitors do there job without creating more work for them by setting your reply up for deletion, because you quoted someone whose post is going to be deleted at some point. Yes, if you quote a post that gets deleted, your post is likely to be deleted as well for violating the same terms of service they did.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4 Jul 29, 2013
Gerald wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
Bunny, when are you going to realize that not even your imaginary butch friend can stop me from saying what I want, when I want? Your "warning", hilarious at just how pathetically impotent it really is. I'd tell you to have a nice day, but you have to spend it with you and that would make even the best day suck for air.

Please don't save the troll sh*t.
molodye

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Is the little kansas ankle biter really a spambot? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Freedomofexpression 57,601
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 5 min Proud Ass Confede... 386
News Kentucky official campaigns against gay marriag... 15 min Proud Ass Confede... 20
News MassResistance Warns America Against Homosexual... 23 min Abraham 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 54 min Frankie Rizzo 13,228
News College to offer sensitivity training after ant... 1 hr DonaldMcDumpfHeil... 10
News The gaydar machine: a backlash 1 hr Wondering 11
Adventures of Jaaadene 2 hr Snort 1
More from around the web