Rethinking the Bible on homosexuality

Feb 10, 2011 | Posted by: Selecia Jones- JAX FL | Full story: religion.blogs.cnn.com

We often hears that Christians have no choice but to regard homosexuality as a sin - that Scripture simply demands it.

Comments
22,241 - 22,260 of 22,378 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2012
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#23076 Sep 30, 2012
Whatever you say Blayse aka David Moore the Pekin, Ill. troll. Aren't you ashamed of yourself for your sins of hate and bigotry, and lying. Don't you realize that God punishes liars like yourself?! You'd better pray and repent now while you still have the chance! Hurry now! Time is of the essence..
Blayse

Pekin, IL

#23077 Sep 30, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh PULEASE! These are all MAN MADE LIES written in the Bible by delusional bigots that thought they were talking to God when in reality they were f*cked up on PCP, LSD, and Peyote Cacti. There were plenty of sinners during that time, and some of them added lies to the bible because of there own racist ways and because of there ways, that made them liars and sinners. Get over yourself fool. You have been lies to by your own prejudice fellow man and Illuminati government wanting and trying there hardest to take control, power, and authority over the nation and the people of the land. Stupid boy, you know nothing at all, do you? Obviously not because you have been brainwashed for so long you can't seperate the truths from the lies anymore. I pity you.. what a shame. Look at how easily you get suckered out of the truth by your own people. So sad.
If you really thought so little of the Bible, you wouldn't obsess on posting hate on Bible threads. Obviously, you are very guilty about choosing to live in open rebellion against God's Laws, shaming yourself, and degrading your family.

Do you think posting ridiculous lies about me are going to save you on the last day?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23078 Sep 30, 2012
Blayse doesn't exist.
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#23080 Sep 30, 2012
Blayse wrote:
<quoted text>If you really thought so little of the Bible, you wouldn't obsess on posting hate on Bible threads. Obviously, you are very guilty about choosing to live in open rebellion against God's Laws, shaming yourself, and degrading your family.
Do you think posting ridiculous lies about me are going to save you on the last day?
You think anyone will take these bigots serious on this thread? What's worse than that is you religious people actually think you guys are really righteous when your closer to hell than you are heaven. A real religious person would not come to this thread to rant and rave how their religion is better than everyone elses and that there beliefs exceed anyone elses. I actually can't wait for yall to die because I know for a fact that when you do your going down and fast straight to the pits of hell right where you belong. What a shame and pity. Keep it up, yall will find out soon enough.
Blayse

Pekin, IL

#23082 Oct 2, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> You think anyone will take these bigots serious on this thread? What's worse than that is you religious people actually think you guys are really righteous when your closer to hell than you are heaven. A real religious person would not come to this thread to rant and rave how their religion is better than everyone elses and that there beliefs exceed anyone elses. I actually can't wait for yall to die because I know for a fact that when you do your going down and fast straight to the pits of hell right where you belong. What a shame and pity. Keep it up, yall will find out soon enough.
This thread is clearly labeled as dealing with the Christian Bible, which irrefutably and repeatedly condemns all homosexual behavior.

You are an anti-Christian bigot and have no legitimate reason to be here.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#23083 Oct 2, 2012
Blayse wrote:
<quoted text>This thread is clearly labeled as dealing with the Christian Bible, which irrefutably and repeatedly condemns all homosexual behavior.
You are an anti-Christian bigot and have no legitimate reason to be here.
Why don't you keep one name?

"David" would fit.....
Blayse

Pekin, IL

#23084 Oct 2, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you keep one name?
"David" would fit.....
Over 1100 posts are missing from this thread alone. Homofascist hacking is a real problem. You people can make no logical case for your horrible hate based cause, so trying to silence others is your only real option. Why should I make it easy for you?
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#23085 Oct 2, 2012
Blayse wrote:
<quoted text>Over 1100 posts are missing from this thread alone. Homofascist hacking is a real problem. You people can make no logical case for your horrible hate based cause, so trying to silence others is your only real option. Why should I make it easy for you?
The only hate based people in this world are homophobic fascists like yourself, sucker.

The Mountain Empire

#23086 Oct 3, 2012
Blayse wrote:
<quoted text>Over 1100 posts are missing from this thread alone. Homofascist hacking is a real problem. You people can make no logical case for your horrible hate based cause, so trying to silence others is your only real option. Why should I make it easy for you?
LMAO!

Yeppers David, even TOPIX is in on the conspiracy.

LOL..........
Blayse

Pekin, IL

#23087 Oct 3, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Yeppers David, even TOPIX is in on the conspiracy.
LOL..........
It isn't clear who removes the posts exposing the fraud and hate at the base of your horrible hate based radical homosexual movement. Clearly removal is against Topix rules. The fact remains that a huge number of posts exposing the fraud you espouse disappear.

Face reality, there is no rational case against the fact that the Bible repeatedly condemns all homosexual behavior.

Location hidden

#23088 Oct 3, 2012
Face reality. Blayse doesn't exist.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#23089 Oct 3, 2012
Blayse wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't clear who removes the posts exposing the fraud and hate at the base of your horrible hate based radical homosexual movement. Clearly removal is against Topix rules. The fact remains that a huge number of posts exposing the fraud you espouse disappear.
Face reality, there is no rational case against the fact that the Bible repeatedly condemns all homosexual behavior.
Dear Delusional David.

The only time posts are removed is when they violate the terms of Service agreement everyone agrees to follow when they click that little box that says "I agree".

As an editor I can't remove posts. Only the moderator can.

Now considering the amount of hate and vulgarity I read on this site every day, it's apparent it's a tough job that takes time.

Have a tissue for you issue.
Blayse

Pekin, IL

#23090 Oct 3, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Delusional David.
The only time posts are removed is when they violate the terms of Service agreement everyone agrees to follow when they click that little box that says "I agree".
As an editor I can't remove posts. Only the moderator can.
Now considering the amount of hate and vulgarity I read on this site every day, it's apparent it's a tough job that takes time.
Have a tissue for you issue.
Lying about my name doesn't cover up the issue. Posts fully complying with Topix Terms but exposing the hate, lies, and deception that lie at the base of your horrible hate based radical homosexual movement often disappear. The situation has improved somewhat, but still exists. It's unclear if the deleted posts are the result of homofascist Topix employees breaking the rules or if it is hackers.

Now, do you think your off topic post has in some way covered up the fact that EVERY Bible translation, ancient Bible text, and Judeo Christian tradition support the Bible's many explicit commands against homosexual behavior?

Location hidden

#23091 Oct 3, 2012
Blayse wrote:
<quoted text>Lying about my name doesn't cover up the issue. Posts fully complying with Topix Terms but exposing the hate, lies, and deception that lie at the base of your horrible hate based radical homosexual movement often disappear. The situation has improved somewhat, but still exists. It's unclear if the deleted posts are the result of homofascist Topix employees breaking the rules or if it is hackers.
Now, do you think your off topic post has in some way covered up the fact that EVERY Bible translation, ancient Bible text, and Judeo Christian tradition support the Bible's many explicit commands against homosexual behavior?
Still lying about your identity David?

Blyse doesn't exist.

BTW. Those Jesus pics on your Myspace page are grotesque.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#23092 Oct 4, 2012
Blayse wrote:
<quoted text>Lying about my name doesn't cover up the issue. Posts fully complying with Topix Terms but exposing the hate, lies, and deception that lie at the base of your horrible hate based radical homosexual movement often disappear. The situation has improved somewhat, but still exists. It's unclear if the deleted posts are the result of homofascist Topix employees breaking the rules or if it is hackers.
Poor goatboy. Whines about posts being removed, then when I offer sympathy calls MY post off topic.

Typical.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#23094 Oct 5, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Poor goatboy. Whines about posts being removed, then when I offer sympathy calls MY post off topic.
Typical.
Goatboy has no identity.

He is unreal. He is the most ungodly poster on Topix.

Location hidden

#23095 Oct 5, 2012
http://www.myspace.com/loveoneanother55

Tell me these Jesus pictures are not grotesque.

Location hidden

#23096 Oct 5, 2012
David came to San Francisco once.

http://www.myspace.com/loveoneanother55/photo...

Location hidden

#23097 Oct 5, 2012
Does this look like a gay man to you?

The Mountain Empire

#23098 Oct 6, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Does this look like a gay man to you?
YES!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Gay Lies 3 min dduttonnc 1,646
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 min jay 200,584
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 10 min Pesky Mothers Pimp 902
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 14 min KiMare 24,873
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 15 min Frankie Rizzo 529
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 29 min KiMare 54,850
Refusal to sell wedding gowns to lesbian couple... 43 min TomInElPaso 151
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 55 min TomInElPaso 31
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 1 hr Tre H 395
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 1 hr DebraE 95