Insight: Lawyers in gay marriage case...

Insight: Lawyers in gay marriage cases aim pitches at Obama

There are 2 comments on the Reuters story from Jan 27, 2013, titled Insight: Lawyers in gay marriage cases aim pitches at Obama. In it, Reuters reports that:

On separate occasions in recent days, lawyers on opposite sides of a Supreme Court fight over same-sex marriage took an elevator to the fifth floor of the Department of Justice, entered a large conference room and made a pitch to Solicitor General Donald Verrilli and other top Obama administration lawyers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I'm happy that President Obama has stood up for equality for all Americans.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#2 Jan 28, 2013
His 2012 Inauguration Speech will some day be kept on the same shelf as Lincoln's Gettysburg Address, mark my words.

equalityboy81 wrote:
I'm happy that President Obama has stood up for equality for all Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 min Frankie Rizzo 791
Which QUEER is the BIGGEST BIGOT? 3 min EdmondWA 10
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min Big C 13,119
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) 49 min Glaswegian loyalist 83
News The Battered Wife Syndrome Of The Human Rights ... (Oct '09) 54 min Glaswegian loyalist 39
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 1 hr Foxy Fan 386
News Faith-based schools decry LGBT rights bill 1 hr Rainbow Kid 7
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr TomInElPaso 37,364
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 10 hr country 964
More from around the web