North Carolina pastor calls for death...

North Carolina pastor calls for death of gays, lesbians by trapping them inside electric fence

There are 273 comments on the www.nydailynews.com story from May 23, 2012, titled North Carolina pastor calls for death of gays, lesbians by trapping them inside electric fence. In it, www.nydailynews.com reports that:

A North Carolina pastor is calling for the extermination of all gays and lesbians by locking them off behind an electrified fence and waiting for them to die.

Charles Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, N.C., made the suggestion during a May 13 sermon, according to a video posted Monday on YouTube.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nydailynews.com.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#262 Jun 23, 2012
Arm bar wrote:
Which is worse a chimp or a queer? Lincolnton has right many coon lovers, thats white trash with a baby coon on welfare.
God loves chimps and queers. It's you that He is having some difficulty with.
Willie Lynch

Newland, NC

#263 Jun 23, 2012
Arm bar wrote:
Which is worse a chimp or a queer? Lincolnton has right many coon lovers, thats white trash with a baby coon on welfare.
Well at least some queer's will work.
If you had a pitcher full of jobs you wouldn't be able to pour one of them on a coon. Arnold is a prime example he's hooked on pain meds and claims he's disabled, but has no problem getting on here and talking [email protected] to the people who pay taxes and support his worthless black ass.

Location hidden

#264 Jun 24, 2012
Willie Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least some queer's will work.
If you had a pitcher full of jobs you wouldn't be able to pour one of them on a coon. Arnold is a prime example he's hooked on pain meds and claims he's disabled, but has no problem getting on here and talking [email protected] to the people who pay taxes and support his worthless black ass.
LOL Willie, Long time no see. You still think I am black is hilarious. I am whiter than a freshly bleached Klan robe at a lynching in the noon day sun on Strom Thurmond's birthday. Still no oxygen going to the brain? You really need to get that corrected.
Willie Lynch

Newland, NC

#265 Jun 24, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Willie, Long time no see. You still think I am black is hilarious. I am whiter than a freshly bleached Klan robe at a lynching in the noon day sun on Strom Thurmond's birthday. Still no oxygen going to the brain? You really need to get that corrected.

You White now that's hilarious but it's nice to see that just like Dr. coon you still have a dream of things getting better. But once a little turd colored pygmy always a little turd colored pygmy. Some things you just can't wash off.

Location hidden

#266 Jun 24, 2012
Willie Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things you just can't wash off.
Right. Like terminal ignorance.
Willie Lynch

Newland, NC

#267 Jun 24, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Like terminal ignorance.
Yeah I see it's already eaten your picture away or did you forget to log into one of your alter ego accounts Sybil? You know the ones that you use to argue with yourself. What's up with that anyway bootlips? I thought you were a proud black primate I mean boy.

Location hidden

#268 Jun 24, 2012
Willie Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I see it's already eaten your picture away or did you forget to log into one of your alter ego accounts Sybil? You know the ones that you use to argue with yourself. What's up with that anyway bootlips? I thought you were a proud black primate I mean boy.
I

I am just honored to have you as a proud and distinguished member of my race, Willie. Long may you promote caucasian intelligence and wisdom to the international community.
Willie Lynch

Newland, NC

#269 Jun 24, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>I
I am just honored to have you as a proud and distinguished member of my race, Willie. Long may you promote caucasian intelligence and wisdom to the international community.
My only wish for you is that you someday find a way to prosper without your big lips attached to our governments tit.

Location hidden

#270 Jun 24, 2012
Willie Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
My only wish for you is that you someday find a way to prosper without your big lips attached to our governments tit.
Mine is similar. My wish is that some day you will walk into DSS and count all the white faces making application for welfare.
Willie Lynch

Newland, NC

#271 Jun 24, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is similar. My wish is that some day you will walk into DSS and count all the white faces making application for welfare.
Just as I figured you seem to know the application process well. The only reason you would see a n**ger there would be to reapply after they got out of prison.

Location hidden

#272 Jun 24, 2012
Willie Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I figured you seem to know the application process well. The only reason you would see a n**ger there would be to reapply after they got out of prison.
Fat bottom...you are a PRICELESS redneck!

Location hidden

#273 Jun 24, 2012
Willie Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. I do know the process. I work there. I am one of three people counting all the white people who apply. There is only one person there counting the blacks.
Willie Lynch

Newland, NC

#274 Jun 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. I do know the process. I work there. I am one of three people counting all the white people who apply. There is only one person there counting the blacks.

So what? Everyone already knew that it takes 3 n**gers to count to five.

Location hidden

#275 Jun 25, 2012
Willie Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Everyone already knew that it takes 3 n**gers to count to five.
It really keeps us busy. Black people have a special bus with all the seats in the bus in the back to bring them to DSS. For white people, they call them a cab. For KKK, they rent them a limo. You would think sometime that the Republican convention was being held there. I have decided to nominate you for Citizen of the Year. I can get a good deal on The Martin Luther King center for the award presentation.
Willie Lynch

Newland, NC

#276 Jun 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
It really keeps us busy. Black people have a special bus with all the seats in the bus in the back to bring them to DSS. For white people, they call them a cab. For KKK, they rent them a limo. You would think sometime that the Republican convention was being held there. I have decided to nominate you for Citizen of the Year. I can get a good deal on The Martin Luther King center for the award presentation.
Sorry but I'm not eligible as I won that award 4 years ago. I have to wait at least six more years before I can be nominated again. But it's the thought that counts anyway. I was thinking of nominating you for simian of the millennium, but all the bro's would think that it'a a dance or something and show up all wined up.

LAcreole

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#277 Jun 25, 2012
Why shouldn't Jesus call for the extermination of all christians and catholics? After all, Jesus was a Jew not a christian.
monawoody

Taylorsville, NC

#279 Feb 10, 2016
I do not believe in killing or turning our back on homosexuals but to love them through their
sin. Homosrxualiyt is a sin and people sin . Oir church should not play in the act of marring then in God' s church. This is not a hate statement but a love statement. You do not hate the sinner but the sin. Let them worship in your church because they are sinners like us. Love themand teach what the bible truely says about homosexuity and other kinds of sin. Let them see the light and if we as Christians see that they have another agenda to force the sin of homosexuality on others than we as Christians need to approach them with love to change their behavior or leave our church.Ifthey refuss than we need to protect our family from socializing with them. I see the ugly words like haye and bigoty being use i just think it is a game by the homosexuals to view us Christians as monsters. That is just eval. Don't play the monster game. Refuss to be called haters but lovers of God's people. Chace church if you have to. Love the sinner but do not participate in their life style. Be a teacher of the christian way to live.
Joshua Keener

United States

#280 Feb 16, 2016
This is no way to win the heart of a sinner. Preaching hate and death is a satanic doctrine I.e. steal, kill, destroy... However preaching the truth in full that no man or woman is once saved always saved however it's a day to day walk in the presence of the father. No one can be found guiltless however through Christ and our perseverance to obtain righteousness we keep our relationship whole. Lust and immorality plague this nation and I'm quite sure there isn't a virgin over 13. However as sickening as this nation has become conviction must be preached in order to pierce the calloused hearts of man and woman kind. With conviction through the whole truth of gods word the foundations broken and crumbled in sinners lives can be utterly destroyed bringing them to their knees and then new foundations based on the mercy and grace and love of the lord can be layed. Upon those new foundations freedom and salvation is theirs turning them into children again gods children fishers of men are needed as well as women. I hate seeing year after year the same people in church calling themselves this and that religion. Destroy the sickness of religion and create warriors and missionaries determined at all costs to break and destroy every principality and power of darkness. Learn what you need and be free'd then go out and begin a ministry of your own. If a church has 100 people then there should be 100 ministers to go out from that church into the schools, businesses, towns, cities, and nations. Total revival renewal and salvation.
Caseydelusional

Zebulon, NC

#281 Apr 22, 2016
Eleanor wrote:
Is this guy really that STUPID?

Doesn't he realize that gay people are born to straight parents?

If he wants to get rid of gay people, he would have to fence in ALL THE STRAIGHT people.

That will show them !! <ROFLMAO>

[I wonder what side of the fence HE would be on] <giggle>
I think that sob rocks, I LOVE WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH !
Just Saying

Lenoir, NC

#282 Apr 29, 2016
Brenda Lee Johnson wrote:
Neither media outlet reported the message’s invocations of violence against traditional Christians, which appeared in both versions.

The long form of the e-mail has also appeared on several left-wing websites in the area.

Even before the text of the e-mail had become public, Chuck Currie, a minister in the United Church of Christ (UCC), wrote,“I call on the Portland Police to treat this as a hate crime against all people of faith, regardless of religious tradition or belief.”

However, a commenter calling himself “Angry Queer” on a local homosexual website incited further vandalism, writing:“I hope some sexy, angry queers (like myself) smashed this s**t up and will continue to until Mars Hill cannot exist peacefully in Portland. There is no peace for queers — we are murdered, bashed and ridiculed every f**king day. To have some windows of a huge INSTITUTION THAT PERPETUATES AND BREEDS THE HELL WE LIVE IN EVERY DAY smashed is a small victory and a boost in morale.”

Below the video is the full text of the e-mail as it appears on several left-wing activist websites. The portions that differ from the KPTV version are in italics.

Early in the morning of April 24th a group of angry queers smashed out the windows of Mars Hill Church in Southeast Portland. Mars Hill is notoriously anti-gay and anti-woman. Mark Driscoll, Mars Hill’s head pastor, has said that women need to be subservient to their husbands and that gay people are a cancer. His personal brand of Christianity crusades against the “feminization” of Jesus - we angry queers are not fans of Jesus, but we have a problem with anyone who has a problem with femmes.

This action was taken in memory of Mark Aguhar, a fierce queer/trans femme of color and artist from Chicago who killed herself a little over a month ago. We also hold in our hearts Paige Clay, a trans woman of color who was found murdered in Chicago on April 16th; Duanna Johnson, a black trans woman who was in all likelihood murdered by the police in 2008; Agnes Torres Sulca, Deoni Jones, and all other trans women who have been murdered by this cissexist, femmephobic, racist, and transmisogynistic society.

Churches are a major contributor to the culture that deems trans women of color to be disposable, as not worth keeping alive. Children who are forced to attend Mars Hill are indoctrinated in hateful dogma that teaches them their natural desires are an abomination that will damn them to hell. Dan Savage’s “It Gets Better” campaign does nothing in the here and now for queer kids trapped in abusive home or religious settings. And it never got better for Mark, Duanna, Paige, Agnes, Deoni, or the countless other trans women (especially brown trans women) who are regularly murdered.

When Mars Hill moved to town, so-called “representatives” of the queer “community” from the Q Center met with officials from the church in order to have dialog. What we have to say to the Q Center is this: FUCK YOU, you don’t represent us. You are disgusting traitors who prioritize social peace and the bourgeois aspirations of rich white cis gay people over the more pressing survival needs of more marginalized queers. Fuck dialog with people who want us dead, the only dialog we need with scum like Mars Hill is hammers through their windows.

We smashed Mars Hill because they make our lives miserable. We hope this small act of vengeance will strike some fear into the hearts of all of Mars Hill’s pastors, and warm the hearts of our friends and comrades (known or unknown). It may not get better, but we can certainly get even.

Get away from CA.soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 1 hr Mike Schmidt 342
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Mike Schmidt 5,001
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Constitution 101 24,080
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 44,161
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 960
News Kylie Minogue and husband Joshua Sasse refuse t... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 1
New President of the US 2 hr Forest 5
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 3 hr June VanDerMark 12,687
More from around the web