Why I'm worried about the future of L...

Why I'm worried about the future of LGBTQ news coverage

There are 8 comments on the The Maneater story from Mar 18, 2014, titled Why I'm worried about the future of LGBTQ news coverage. In it, The Maneater reports that:

As the Sochi games have came to a close, the Olympic flame illuminating the faces of Russia's lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer community has already began to slowly extinguish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Maneater.

molodye

Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 19, 2014
Do not worry about LGBTQ problems. No one cares about them.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2 Mar 19, 2014
molodye wrote:
Do not worry about LGBTQ problems. No one cares about them.
Says the gentleman who has spent an entire evening posting his insight on story after story on the gay forum.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Mar 19, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Says the gentleman who has spent an entire evening posting his insight on story after story on the gay forum.
Why don't you just simply ignore these nutt closet queens and pretend that they don't exist ? Just curious why you even spend the time and effort to respond to these nuts.

And it looks like we will be able to add Michigan and Oregon in our WIN column soon.

(FULLY HOMOSEXUALIZING America one state at a time. "THE PLAN" is working !:))
nyettohomo

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Mar 19, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just simply ignore these nutt closet queens and pretend that they don't exist ? Just curious why you even spend the time and effort to respond to these nuts.
And it looks like we will be able to add Michigan and Oregon in our WIN column soon.
(FULLY HOMOSEXUALIZING America one state at a time. "THE PLAN" is working !:))
The homosexual mind compels a homosexual to respond to even the most trivial of posts.
It has something to do with being anal about stuff, according to Freud.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 19, 2014
molodye wrote:
Do not worry about LGBTQ problems. No one cares about them.
Your half right. Just like other places in the world, there's a mini outrage at the time, then everyone just gets on with their lives.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#6 Mar 20, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Why don't you just simply ignore these nutt closet queens and pretend that they don't exist ? Just curious why you even spend the time and effort to respond to these nuts.
Because it's fun.
molodye

Knoxville, TN

#7 Mar 21, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Because it's fun.
…. and you're a funny guy. But 'looks' aren't everything. And by the way, get off the Russia Forum. You are not wanted here.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#8 Mar 24, 2014
molodye wrote:
…. and you're a funny guy. But 'looks' aren't everything. And by the way, get off the Russia Forum. You are not wanted here.
Pudding, when will you get the reality that you aren't ever going to be man enough to get me to do anything that I don't want to? Sheesh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min Poof1 14,609
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 1 min WasteWater 72
News 'We want other gay couples like us to step forw... 6 min Rabbi 1
News Scouts steady after easing gay-leader rules 9 min Rabbi 1
News Gay Kid in Louisiana Says 'Duck Dynasty' Star M... (Jan '14) 42 min shaggy 99
Is Little Robbie safe and sound? 1 hr Sherman 37
Little Robbie's Happy Place 1 hr Huey 39
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,405
More from around the web