Unclear how Boy Scouts' potential drop of gay ban would affect Erie troops

Feb 3, 2013 Full story: Erie Times News 13

The Boy Scouts of America next week is expected to consider eliminating its national ban on openly gay Scouts and leaders.

Full Story
Ben Schmekel

Clyde, OH

#1 Feb 3, 2013
new marketing program too... The MANBOY scouts.
rest in peace boy scouts

Erie, PA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
"As a society, we have gone from live-and-let-live to blind tolerance to tacit approval to blatant, outright promotion of deviancy in less than a generation. What seemed ridiculous 20 years ago (same sex marriage) has now morphed into something called “LGBT marriage equality.”"

http://www.rightwingnews.com/column-2/rest-in...
Ben Schmekel

Clyde, OH

#3 Feb 3, 2013
its okay to fellate another man... if you love him

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Ben Schmekel wrote:
its okay to fellate another man... if you love him
Why do you fantasize about sex whenever you hear of gay folks?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#5 Feb 3, 2013
rest in peace boy scouts wrote:
"As a society, we have gone from live-and-let-live to blind tolerance to tacit approval to blatant, outright promotion of deviancy in less than a generation. What seemed ridiculous 20 years ago (same sex marriage) has now morphed into something called “LGBT marriage equality.”"
So, you have no problem with closeted pedophiles in the boy scouts, and closeted gay people marrying your children, but you complain about healthy openly gay scouts and leaders, and gay people marrying EACH OTHER?

How is THAT logical?
Ben Schmekel

Clyde, OH

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you fantasize about sex whenever you hear of gay folks?
i am trying to relate to the likes of you and my fellow human beings... i just want to get along
Boomer

Dundee, FL

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have no problem with closeted pedophiles in the boy scouts, and closeted gay people marrying your children, but you complain about healthy openly gay scouts and leaders, and gay people marrying EACH OTHER?
How is THAT logical?
So does that still make you a queer lover?
common sense

Erie, PA

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
How is THAT logical?
"healthy" and "gay" are mutually exclusive terms, regardless of what your friendly Sodomite might have you believe.
Abe

France

#9 Feb 3, 2013
rest in peace boy scouts wrote:
It's sad, disgusting and pathetic. I for one am certainly not proud to be an American in this day and age.
Abe

France

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
How is THAT logical?
YES I have a BIG problem with queers being allowed around little boys. Any normal, decent human being would have a big problem with it too.
Lil Boi Dunking

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Feb 3, 2013
It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.-- Henry Ford

Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a Government board, has cheated the Government of the United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Federal Reserve Board has cost this country enough money to pay the national debt several times over. This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Federal Reserve Board, and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

Congressmen
Louis T. McFadden June 2, 1932

Who "hoo" "HEW" runs and ruins it all.
Lil Boi Dunking

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Feb 3, 2013
The decadence and subversion of our society so they can rule the world. And they do.
common sense

Erie, PA

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
YES I have a BIG problem with queers being allowed around little boys. Any normal, decent human being would have a big problem with it too.
There are very few decent people left. Our own parents and grandparents would be awestruck at our current morality. Can you imagine the thought of even having a discussion with your parents about two men marrying each other?

This is how quickly we have fallen so far. He hates and He won't tolerate it. He is quite clear. He punished it once and He will not be mocked. The fool says in his heart there is no God. All others......be warned. These dark days will end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 24 min Wondering 127
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 37 min Terra Firma 3,494
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 41 min Mr Cro Pockets 2,121
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 45 min WeTheSheeple 1,030
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 54 min Reverend Alan 679
TN pastor vows not to 'repent' for homophobia: ... 59 min Rainbow Kid 30
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 1 hr WeTheSheeple 162
Divorce Law Out Of Synch With Same-Sex Marriage 2 hr Fundies R Mentall... 37
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,269
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 5 hr Fundies R Mentall... 12

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE