CNN Interviews Bryan Fischer, Host Ends Interview In Disgust

Oct 17, 2012 Read more: lezgetreal.com 31

Moderate media bias is where news organizations go out of their way to present a supposed fair and balanced view on an issue even if doing so means giving voice to people who are on the fringe.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Oct 17, 2012
I disagree. It's WAY more effective to allow these psycho nutjobs to spew their crap and then point out what psycho nutjobs they are.

Maggie Gallagher's anti-gay ranting in from of the Maryland Senate actually caused one of the senators to change her vote to support marriage equality. Same thing happened with Elaine Donnelly testifying against DADT.

These nutjobs are their own worst enemy.
Blue Eyed Jesus

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Oct 17, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
I disagree. It's WAY more effective to allow these psycho nutjobs to spew their crap and then point out what psycho nutjobs they are.
Maggie Gallagher's anti-gay ranting in from of the Maryland Senate actually caused one of the senators to change her vote to support marriage equality. Same thing happened with Elaine Donnelly testifying against DADT.
These nutjobs are their own worst enemy.
We would argue the same of you. Between you, our bisexual president and Clinton, along with all the other freaks in between God should be busy judging souls for a thousand years. Job security for the big guy I guess.

Tawas City, Michigan

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Blue Eyed Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
We would argue the same of you. Between you, our bisexual president and Clinton, along with all the other freaks in between God should be busy judging souls for a thousand years. Job security for the big guy I guess.
Your god-creature is irrelevant to civil marriage.
Blue Eyed Jesus

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Oct 17, 2012
The truth really does hurt for some and if big govt and perverted individuals do not cease to influence our children away from the 'normal''natural' standard structure of a family this will continue get out of hand tearing families apart through immoral unhealthy vice expedited after the hippie movement.
We are misleading the public by not pointing out gay sex is extremely dangerous to ones own health. In fact any sex other than a monogamous long term relationship between a man and a woman is excessive, unhealthy, and morally unsound for any society to condone.
Also I would like to add it is too bad Mr Fischer could not point out that Ernst Rohm, an open homosexual founded the Nazi Party. I do not support the genocide or murder of any human being but sometimes it begs the question here today and that is who is trying to kill who. Or at the very least intellectually destroy the function and pecking order of all families.
This has been going on for a very long time now. It's just now they wish to call it marriage.

Along with the federal reserve,

The Worlds Biggest Lie
Thank you
Blue Eyed Jesus

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Oct 17, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god-creature is irrelevant to civil marriage.
It has more to do with the health and well being of the human race than spirituality my afflicted creature you. Thinking and practicing spirituality does help. I keep trying to wish perversion away but it's hard when the govt practices, profits, and sanctions from it. Accomodating vice is what is going on here. Should have left the children alone sheep.
B`A`A`A`A`A`A`A`A`A`!!!!!!
Blue Eyed Jesus

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Oct 17, 2012
And yet amazingly liberals will take you behind the shed if your kids are overweight or an adult wishes to smoke.
So much for the ol "it's none of your business what I do to my body!"
Who pays for it?

BOO-YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Blue Eyed Jesus

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Oct 17, 2012
You wanna have transparency, real change, and equality? It starts with the end of the federal reserve bank, then restructure the tax code, bring the troops home, and let Israel defend Israel.
Now that's what I call a redistribution of wealth!
Include and incorporate conservative women along with our native brothers and sisters into our governing process. Start all over by town, by county, by state.
Right Sheep?
B`A`A`A`A`A`A`!!!

Since: Jul 09

Indy/Philly/Toronto

#8 Oct 17, 2012
I hope this becomes a trend ... don't bother putting the psychos on the air anymore - it's counterproductive, confrontational and divisive.
Or is that what Americans thrive on?
Never mind.
Blue Eyed Jesus

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Sheep? Ya there Sheep?
B`A`A`A`A`A`A`!!!
Harry Rolls In The Hay

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Oct 17, 2012
Was that Ms Pelosi in 2001 marching in a parade with a member of a certain group in SF ? No, I'm not talking about the BLTG group either.

I wonder why certain people would want to lower the age of consent, especially of young boys to have intercourse with. Some people just can't wait can they.
Talk about a Pelosi Knot?
Communist Canuck

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Oct 17, 2012
mark in Toronto wrote:
I hope this becomes a trend ... don't bother putting the psychos on the air anymore - it's counterproductive, confrontational and divisive.
Or is that what Americans thrive on?
Never mind.
Yeah, we wouldn't want the truth to get out or be observed as to compare it to what is going on today right marky? Can I call you marky?

Tawas City, Michigan

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Blue Eyed Jesus wrote:
The truth really does hurt for some and if big govt and perverted individuals do not cease to influence our children away from the 'normal''natural' standard structure of a family this will continue get out of hand tearing families apart through immoral unhealthy vice expedited after the hippie movement.
We are misleading the public by not pointing out gay sex is extremely dangerous to ones own health. In fact any sex other than a monogamous long term relationship between a man and a woman is excessive, unhealthy, and morally unsound for any society to condone.
Also I would like to add it is too bad Mr Fischer could not point out that Ernst Rohm, an open homosexual founded the Nazi Party. I do not support the genocide or murder of any human being but sometimes it begs the question here today and that is who is trying to kill who. Or at the very least intellectually destroy the function and pecking order of all families.
This has been going on for a very long time now. It's just now they wish to call it marriage.
Along with the federal reserve,
The Worlds Biggest Lie
Thank you
Are you the guy who plotted to blow up the federal reserve?

The Topix moderators have been notified.

That knocking on your door will be the FBI.

Tawas City, Michigan

#13 Oct 17, 2012
Blue Eyed Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
It has more to do with the health and well being of the human race than spirituality my afflicted creature you. Thinking and practicing spirituality does help. I keep trying to wish perversion away but it's hard when the govt practices, profits, and sanctions from it. Accomodating vice is what is going on here. Should have left the children alone sheep.
B`A`A`A`A`A`A`A`A`A`!!!!!!
You can try to wish your perversion away, but it's not going anywhere as long as you keep touching yourself while wishing......

Tawas City, Michigan

#14 Oct 17, 2012
Blue Eyed Jesus wrote:
And yet amazingly liberals will take you behind the shed if your kids are overweight or an adult wishes to smoke.
So much for the ol "it's none of your business what I do to my body!"
Who pays for it?
BOO-YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
The fat kids and the smokers pay for it, along with the rest of us in higher healthcare costs.

If you have fat kids, that's child abuse.

If you smoke around your kids, that's child abuse as well.
Blue Eyed Jesus

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Oct 17, 2012
Oh Sheep! You really are a sexual dysfunctional nightmare. Take a cold shower and go to bed.
Lower your burn.
Semper Fi
Blue Eyed Jesus

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Oct 17, 2012
How long have you worked with topix too sheep?
Blue Eyed Jesus

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Oct 17, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
The fat kids and the smokers pay for it, along with the rest of us in higher healthcare costs.
If you have fat kids, that's child abuse.
If you smoke around your kids, that's child abuse as well.
Wow, you are Ernst Rohm aren't you? Get the kids into a military camp now! Sheep wants to train and raise them in his own image.

So sorry Sheep, what was I thinking? Homosexuals are a picture of health. No substance abuse, no std's, no shrink visits, no predatory business practices like fanny and freddy. Hitler liked Aryan's and Ernst liked little boys. Some say Hitler was a bisexual. What do you think of that one sheep?

You are a fruitcake aren't you? You abuse your own body you whack job! It has a cost on healthcare too? Cherrypick much sheep?
How come the above article failed to mention Ernst Rohm, most loyal to Hitler? History doesn't lie or rationalize, people do.

Go to bed!
Maynard

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Oct 17, 2012
I think it's wonderful that the homosexual media/government/fascists are displaying such candor.
Blue Eyed Jesus

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Maynard wrote:
I think it's wonderful that the homosexual media/government/fascists are displaying such candor.
Tool fan?
Blue Eyed Jesus

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Oct 17, 2012
Maynard wrote:
I'm holding out hope it drives them right outta their freaking minds. Especially if our beloved Kenyan gets the heave ho.
My state is well on its way! The city of Pittsfield is basically moral crumbcake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 4 min Fa-Foxy 66
News Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions (Oct '14) 16 min WasteWater 6,380
News Gay 'marriage': A recipe for anarchy 20 min Otter in the Ozarks 29
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 30 min Bill Braske 171
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 36 min doty 788
Share Your Favorite Gay Jokes 55 min Percy 7
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr NorCal Native 2,603
Are the mods fair and balanced? 1 hr Number1 Jade Fan 452
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers 6 hr Christians In Nam... 36
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr Reverend Alan 19,163
More from around the web