Obama urges Supreme Court to overturn California same-sex marriage ban

The Obama administration told the Supreme Court on Thursday that California's ban on same-sex marriage violates the Constitution's guarantee of equal protection, a position that could also cast doubt on prohibitions in other states. Full Story
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#222 Mar 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Sure they can pookie. Once one abnormality is declared normal, it is but a small step to change the definition of normal once again. Call the ACLU and you will find out.
As if.......
Jake

Alexandria, VA

#223 Mar 4, 2013
Running Alive wrote:
<quoted text>Well,I guess you can lead the village idiot to water but you just can't make them drink! LoL,Are you really that dense or is your post a joke? How about we tattoo D-U-H across your forehead dumbo! It has every thing to do with "Gays" marrying! What does "Equal protection have to do with gays marrying? The answer is self evident! Sheesh!
Queer, I'll answer that for you since you couldn't. IT DOESN'T.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#224 Mar 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Those are for husband and wife pookie, not dick and dyke. Tell ya what, get yourself two rabbits of both sexes and watch. You'll get the idea. Abnormal is not normal and should not be treated as such.
Ignorance is abnormal. Embracing it is not normal.

I can't WAIT for June when SCOTUS sends all you little uneducated bigots to the woodshed for a good tongue lashing.
Jake

Alexandria, VA

#225 Mar 4, 2013
Running Alive wrote:
<quoted text>He should have found you,I mean you being a human piece of shyte and all! You must have had wonderful parents huh? I mean look how you turned out,please tell us you don't have any children! Hey,I bet you're a member of MENSA,right? I mean your posts are just brillant! LOLOLOLOL
Actually if he would have found you, he would have found a bucket of sewage. You're not worthy of a pile of Sh!t. I know you don't have any children, because you wouldn't be able to get any semen to stick up some dykes a:ss because you swallow too fast.

“"Running Into The Sun"”

Since: Sep 11

"But Im Running Behind"

#226 Mar 4, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Queer, I'll answer that for you since you couldn't. IT DOESN'T.
Oh YES it does and the courts say so! Thick as a brick huh? LOL

“"Running Into The Sun"”

Since: Sep 11

"But Im Running Behind"

#227 Mar 4, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually if he would have found you, he would have found a bucket of sewage. You're not worthy of a pile of Sh!t. I know you don't have any children, because you wouldn't be able to get any semen to stick up some dykes a:ss because you swallow too fast.
And yet one more idiotic post from the village idiot who was fired for being over qualified for the job! Tell us,how much do you charge to pass over your bridge? And hows that D-U-H tattoo coming along for your forehead? Does MENSA charge membership dues? Time to crawl back under that rock cock roach,your friends are waiting for you! ;)

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Since: Mar 09

Hello Impeachment time

#230 Mar 5, 2013
Running Alive wrote:
<quoted text>
......... BLAH BLAH BLAH....YADA YADA YADA
Don't feed this TROLL!

“"Whats The Big Deal"”

Since: Jan 13

Minneapolis Minnesota

#231 Mar 5, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feed this TROLL!
Yeah right LOSER! We can see from the icons exactly what the vast majority of people think of your human POS self! What's it like to be a human hating,lying cock roach anyway? Try posting something of substance for a change instead of your usual meaningless B.S.! You are a racist and a bigot straight up big mouth!

“"Whats The Big Deal"”

Since: Jan 13

Minneapolis Minnesota

#232 Mar 5, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feed this TROLL!
Says the biggest troll in Hawaii!
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#233 Mar 5, 2013
No matter what laws are passed and no matter what criminal penalties are increased for hate, this movement will be doomed. Oh, you will find more people benign to it as it is slammed into an emasculated population. But if it is based on a false foundation there will be retribution. A triggering of that retribution will be some disaster, or economic decline. Since hetero marriage is in decline or shortened in length and most children are born to people who are near poverty or in poverty, and the costs are several times more to raise then when marriage was the basis in raising a child whether god or bad this does not bode well. Many parents with children today are blase about their kids getting married. a bad thing. The truth will set you free...

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#234 Mar 5, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide a detailed list of the verifiable lies told by this President.
Thanks.
I will not take your guns

I will close GITMO

I will end the War in six months

I will Focus on Jobs........six vacations in a row

Obama Care is not a tax

Deal with that, there are many more.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#235 Mar 5, 2013
serfs up wrote:
No matter what laws are passed and no matter what criminal penalties are increased for hate, this movement will be doomed. Oh, you will find more people benign to it as it is slammed into an emasculated population. But if it is based on a false foundation there will be retribution. A triggering of that retribution will be some disaster, or economic decline. Since hetero marriage is in decline or shortened in length and most children are born to people who are near poverty or in poverty, and the costs are several times more to raise then when marriage was the basis in raising a child whether god or bad this does not bode well. Many parents with children today are blase about their kids getting married. a bad thing. The truth will set you free...
yet the decline in marriage in many countries have brought none of these doom and gloom scenarios...

in fact, they are happier and healthier than the US citizens and their kids are better educated.

checking facts before you post is fun!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#236 Mar 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I will not take your guns
I will close GITMO
I will end the War in six months
I will Focus on Jobs........six vacations in a row
Obama Care is not a tax
Deal with that, there are many more.
and obama has taken no guns...I guess all th people that ran to stock up when he was first elected look pretty foolish.

and now their doing it agian...herded like sheep by the industry the say they are supporting.
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#237 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet the decline in marriage in many countries have brought none of these doom and gloom scenarios...
in fact, they are happier and healthier than the US citizens and their kids are better educated.
checking facts before you post is fun!
The facts are the massive taxes we pay for the continued high poverty rates, near poverty rates and working poor getting federal, state and local help. This continues until children are adults. The demise of the hetero nuclear family costs us several times more and what is worse, the relationships between men and women is worse now because of extreme feminism. Those are the facts. Gloom and doom scenarios are made up names that we all buy into. Children are morons compared to decades ago and even worse then before that. What they are, is street wise.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#238 Mar 5, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The facts are the massive taxes we pay for the continued high poverty rates, near poverty rates and working poor getting federal, state and local help. This continues until children are adults. The demise of the hetero nuclear family costs us several times more and what is worse, the relationships between men and women is worse now because of extreme feminism. Those are the facts. Gloom and doom scenarios are made up names that we all buy into. Children are morons compared to decades ago and even worse then before that. What they are, is street wise.
No, in fact kids today are smarter. Men treating women as equals is far better than what it used to be, probably just makes it difficult for you...

Are you seriously suggesting that we should go back to having w=women as 2nd class citizens? you're a real peach...
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#240 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, in fact kids today are smarter. Men treating women as equals is far better than what it used to be, probably just makes it difficult for you...
Are you seriously suggesting that we should go back to having w=women as 2nd class citizens? you're a real peach...
You are the one making that assertion. Its a progressive thing. Evidently the government has to keep making laws about domestic abuse because people are just lovey dovey under the progressive utopia. Like that is going to stop it. The fact is, many women are now more violent also. Most women have drone like careers like most men now. There are not statues built for proletariat work. I can't speak for you, but in most of the jobs I have worked, in all around aspects of the work required, women were not as good. Got paid the same at least. Was required to do things they could not. Not to say that some parts of work required they were excellent. Felt like a 2nd class citizen and sucker. You really should study a lot of employment duties and the realities that exist. I also do not believe women should be 2nd class citizens in ways of living. Equality is not a straight line. We all have roles according to abilities. And we made requirements for employment a much wider and watered down standard to play the game of hiring as percentage of groups over the best qualified. The result, a nation in decline in real terms and a police state of tyranny our future.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#241 Mar 5, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You are the one making that assertion. Its a progressive thing. Evidently the government has to keep making laws about domestic abuse because people are just lovey dovey under the progressive utopia. Like that is going to stop it. The fact is, many women are now more violent also. Most women have drone like careers like most men now. There are not statues built for proletariat work. I can't speak for you, but in most of the jobs I have worked, in all around aspects of the work required, women were not as good. Got paid the same at least. Was required to do things they could not. Not to say that some parts of work required they were excellent. Felt like a 2nd class citizen and sucker. You really should study a lot of employment duties and the realities that exist. I also do not believe women should be 2nd class citizens in ways of living. Equality is not a straight line. We all have roles according to abilities. And we made requirements for employment a much wider and watered down standard to play the game of hiring as percentage of groups over the best qualified. The result, a nation in decline in real terms and a police state of tyranny our future.
no, you clearly made that assertion, you just aren't aware of it.

are you seriously attempting to say that there was not domestic violence before? we're now just bringing it out in the open to confront it and prosecute it.

your claims about womens' abilities are pure bullshit. making shit up and calling it fact seems to be all you have.
perhaps if physical, manual labor is all you've ever done for work men may have an advantage instrenght only...

work that involves your brain would seem to be beyind your experience..
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#242 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, you clearly made that assertion, you just aren't aware of it.
are you seriously attempting to say that there was not domestic violence before? we're now just bringing it out in the open to confront it and prosecute it.
your claims about womens' abilities are pure bullshit. making shit up and calling it fact seems to be all you have.
perhaps if physical, manual labor is all you've ever done for work men may have an advantage instrenght only...
work that involves your brain would seem to be beyind your experience..
Like I said. I worked it. And what is the there with there was no domestic violence before? You believe there was no domestic violence in the past! Please stop the Alinsky crap! Places of employment hide a lot of deficiencies. I understand you want to grow up to be Cher's daughter, but stop the fag talk. What you trampled on will not be repaired for many years.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#244 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>which is exactly what you asked for you moron! man, you are the stupidest person on the planet...
you are too stupid to even know when you are proven irrefutably wrong...(so you know. you just were...)
Now that you have come out of the closet pookie, I presume the name calling is due to the unmasking. Sorry, you should have locked the closet door.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#245 Mar 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I will not take your guns
I will close GITMO
I will end the War in six months
I will Focus on Jobs........six vacations in a row
Obama Care is not a tax
Deal with that, there are many more.
And he was re-elected.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 4 min NorCal Native 5,169
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 9 min Rick in Kansas 42
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 10 min NorCal Native 21
Join the Best Bisexual Dating Site and Date Bis... 38 min Bisexual support 1
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 49 min Rick in Kansas 3,021
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 57 min WasteWater 26,904
New Blood Donation Rules Would Still Exclude Ma... 58 min Otter in the Ozarks 10
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr KiMerde 6,076
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 5 hr Poopdeck Pappy 68,588
More from around the web