Gay Marriage Debate Comes to Norristown

Gay Marriage Debate Comes to Norristown

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from May 8, 2013, titled Gay Marriage Debate Comes to Norristown. In it, Patch.com reports that:

It's not often that council chambers in Norristown Municipal Hall plays host to a national-level debate, but that was the case Tuesday evening as commenters took to the microphone to discuss marriage equality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

aron

Norristown, PA

#1 May 10, 2013
why does this really matter to people who can marry who? you homophobes out there so concerned over this should be glad there was no questions raised over who YOU married.
Mr Reed

Norristown, PA

#3 Jun 1, 2013
I can't wait for all of these people who think that gay marriage is just fine and dandy, tell God that He's a homophobe!! Marriage is between one man and one woman, period!! How dare anyone try and take that fact/opinion away from anyone else! God will not be mocked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bronx man cuffed after he hurls gay slurs, cane... 4 min Roderick 3
Memorial Day With BIG BOSS MAN 5 min Roderick 6
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min Frankie Rizzo 49,348
NE Jade's Homosexual OCD Thread 19 min Roderick 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 29 min Frankie Rizzo 6,103
News Ruling: Refusal to print gay pride shirts not d... 40 min wtf 255
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 56 min Frankie Rizzo 25,642
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 14 hr Frankie Rizzo 69,531
More from around the web