Ex-NFL Player Kwame Harris Confirms H...

Ex-NFL Player Kwame Harris Confirms He’s Gay

There are 21 comments on the chicago.cbslocal.com story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Ex-NFL Player Kwame Harris Confirms He’s Gay. In it, chicago.cbslocal.com reports that:

While the NFL awaits its first active gay player, one former player has officially come out. Former San Francisco 49ers offensive tackle Kwame Harris admitted he was gay in an interview with CNN.

“I want people, whether gay athletes, athletes still in the closet, or youths who are not sure what their sexuality is to know those are common feelings,” Harris told CNN. “Don’t feel alone in having them.”

Suspicions of Harris’ homosexuality first spiked after he was arrested in January after a dispute with a supposed boyfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at chicago.cbslocal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Mar 29, 2013
I saw the interview tonite on tv. And I remember reading about the altercation he got in with his former boyfriend awhile back, which kinda outed him.

There's gotta b over 100 gay players in teh NFL at any given time.(I'm a big NFL fan. It's one of teh few sports I watch on tv.)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Welcome out, Mr. Harris.
whyshouldwechang eforthem

Cummington, MA

#3 Mar 30, 2013
The gay bully uses the govt to smear their chit in your face.

End the fed
Abolish the tax code
Bring the troops home
Let Israel defend Israel

Uve

Location hidden

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Uve wrote:
Attention NFL players...be careful bending over for the soap in the shower if Kwame's in there.
That's because this POS closet queen that's using my handle, is on the loose.
Reginald

Flower Mound, TX

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because this POS closet queen that's using my handle, is on the loose.
Hi Uve, I heard you like to F(_)ck pigs, is this true?

Uve

Location hidden

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Reginald wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Uve, I heard you like to F(_)ck pigs, is this true?
Not interested PIG..go eat some sh*t
Reginald

Flower Mound, TX

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever floats your boat.
Did you give your cat your AIDS?

Uve

Location hidden

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Reginald wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey UVE, bet I've got something over on you!!! You might be a queer, but I'm a queer pedophile. Whoo hooo
We know, that's why you have a parole officer, moron.
Uve

Edinburg, TX

#12 Mar 30, 2013
Reginald wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey UVE, bet I've got something over on you!!! You might be a queer, but I'm a queer pedophile. Whoo hooo
Get a clue, Reggy, ALL queers are pedophiles!!!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#14 Mar 30, 2013
Hopefully one of these millionaire gay athletes will find the courage some day to come out BEFORE they retire & are then outed.

Where's the Jackie Robinson of gay pro athletes?

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#15 Mar 30, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Hopefully one of these millionaire gay athletes will find the courage some day to come out BEFORE they retire & are then outed.
Where's the Jackie Robinson of gay pro athletes?
Regarding the SUPPOSED soon-to-be coming-out of an active NFL player, I heard someone one teh tv news today say they would be swamped with endorsement deals when they do come out.

And btw, aren't Johnny Weir and Rudy Galindo out gay athletes ?
Uve

Edinburg, TX

#16 Mar 30, 2013
Check out his pic, you can tell he's queer just by looking at him.
Uve

Edinburg, TX

#17 Mar 30, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding the SUPPOSED soon-to-be coming-out of an active NFL player, I heard someone one teh tv news today say they would be swamped with endorsement deals when they do come out.
And btw, aren't Johnny Weir and Rudy Galindo out gay athletes ?
Yup, the leading AIDS hospices will be beating a path to his door seeking an endorsement:)

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#18 Mar 30, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, the leading AIDS hospices will be beating a path to his door seeking an endorsement:)
Gee, I didn't know that Magic Johnson was gay.

Uve

Location hidden

#19 Mar 30, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I didn't know that Magic Johnson was gay.
Foxy, This person "I think" has really lost it. It's kind of scary. Be aware everyone....
Uve

Cummington, MA

#20 Mar 30, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, the leading AIDS hospices will be beating a path to his door seeking an endorsement:)
I feel ya brudder!
Happy Keister Uve, I wuv yew....and da jewby.
Joshua

Edinburg, TX

#21 Mar 30, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Foxy, This person "I think" has really lost it. It's kind of scary. Be aware everyone....
LMFAO

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#22 Mar 30, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really not worth the time and effort to respond to him, or others liek him. I don't understand why some of teh peope who post here, argue endlessly with someone whom they are never going to persuade about anything.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#23 Mar 30, 2013
And they should bring back football in the summer !

:(

(helmetcam !:))
Melvin

Chisinau, Moldova

#26 Mar 31, 2013
Uve wrote:
Check out his pic, you can tell he's queer just by looking at him.
Yeah check out the way he's looking at that other player like I'd like you to take my ass big boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A 2nd former Hershey School student says he was... 2 min Bob 10
News Michigan sued after gay couples are rejected fo... 13 min Ex Senator Santpo... 36
News Former Missouri college wrestler sentenced for ... 19 min Ex Senator Santpo... 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min River Tam 56,092
News Downers library official faces removal after re... 23 min BHS alum 2
News 'Christian Militant' Hopes More Police Officers... 42 min Ex Senator Santpo... 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 59 min Rose_NoHo 9,964
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 1 hr Bernice 69
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 2 hr Ex Senator Santpo... 52
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 2 hr Prisoner of my Mo... 29
More from around the web