Police ban gay pride march in Serbia that Christian Orthodox church opposed

In this Sunday, Oct. 10, 2010 file photo, Serbian riot police gather to protect a gay pride parade as it moves along a street in Belgrade, Serbia. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#64 Oct 13, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>what can you expect from stupid servians
I expected them to act a whole lot smarter like us since they speak a similar language and I assumed that we are more related. Had they acted more proactively they would have still had Kosovo. Someone else has to step in and give them orders if they ever want to see Kosovo in Serbia's borders again.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#65 Oct 14, 2012
Karavashk wrote:
<quoted text>
I expected them to act a whole lot smarter like us since they speak a similar language and I assumed that we are more related. Had they acted more proactively they would have still had Kosovo. Someone else has to step in and give them orders if they ever want to see Kosovo in Serbia's borders again.
There is no return to the previous status quo regarding Kosovo. Kosovo is internationally recognized country bu USA< EU and some other countries by now. Goodbye Servoslavia!
100yr old

Anonymous Proxy

#66 Oct 14, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>There is no return to the previous status quo regarding Kosovo. Kosovo is internationally recognized country bu USA< EU and some other countries by now. Goodbye Servoslavia!
Shut it you gaylord.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#67 Oct 14, 2012
100yr old wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut it you gaylord.
are you a gaygirl from servoslavia????
100yr old

Anonymous Proxy

#68 Oct 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="Slave4Serbs" "]<quoted text>gaygirl????[/QUOTE]

Nah I'm one who shitted on you and all your family and you are the one who thanked me for it.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#69 Oct 14, 2012
100yr old wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah I'm one who shitted on you and all your family and you are the one who thanked me for it.
is that all the servoslaves knwo in this world?
100yr old

Anonymous Proxy

#70 Oct 14, 2012
Slave4Serbs wrote:
<quoted text>i?
Shut it you low life albanian sc@m.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#71 Oct 14, 2012
100yr old wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut it you low life albanian sc@m.
Learn from NATO in 1999 a good lesson for you servoslaves.
100yr old

Anonymous Proxy

#72 Oct 14, 2012
Slave4Serbs wrote:
<quoted text>.
Lol we learned than we can beat you with our eyes closed. And you learned that you needed a whole world to even step to us. And where was alvania? Silent and scared like in any other war. Weak people you are.
PointofReason

East Lansing, MI

#73 Oct 14, 2012
Karavashk wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the EU putting so much pressure on Serbia to have a gay march, why don't they put the same amount of pressure on the UK or France or Germany. I agree that banning it is not the best solution, let them say what they have to say its not like anyone is going to listen.
It's not putting pressure on Serbia to have a gay pride march it is putting pressure on it to allow a gay pride march. There's a big difference.

I agree the EU is a big hypocrit over this given laws against Holocaust Denial and hate speech BUT the US doesn't have such laws, I am an American, so that means I can criticize your policy all I want without being a hypocrit.

I truly care about free speech. No country is safe without it. First it's this, then it's something else. It is a slippery slope that never ends when a country bans free speech.
Hypocrite

Australia

#74 Oct 15, 2012
PointofReason wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not putting pressure on Serbia to have a gay pride march it is putting pressure on it to allow a gay pride march. There's a big difference.
I agree the EU is a big hypocrit over this given laws against Holocaust Denial and hate speech BUT the US doesn't have such laws, I am an American, so that means I can criticize your policy all I want without being a hypocrit.
I truly care about free speech. No country is safe without it. First it's this, then it's something else. It is a slippery slope that never ends when a country bans free speech.
Julian Assange Wikileaks, U American Hypocrite
PointofReason

East Lansing, MI

#75 Oct 15, 2012
Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
Julian Assange Wikileaks, U American Hypocrite
How dare you assume that I agree with my government?
I am completely against Obama's position on Julian Assange.
PointofReason

East Lansing, MI

#76 Oct 15, 2012
Let me add another stipulation. Of course an EU person could criticize the law without being a hypocrit just as long as they also disagree with their own nation's hate speech laws and laws against Holocaust denial.

I don't even think we should have the FCC, or at least its function should be limited to deal with conflicts of interests between radio stations that both want the same airspace.
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#77 Oct 15, 2012
Theres enough gays in croatia for all balkans so no need to march in belgrade, you gays can just go to any city in croatia and feel welcome. They have "Gaysail Cruise" along the adriatic sea and thousands of gay bars. Just go there. March or whatever...
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#78 Oct 15, 2012
Kurvatica wrote:
Theres enough gays in croatia for all balkans so no need to march in belgrade, you gays can just go to any city in croatia and feel welcome. They have "Gaysail Cruise" along the adriatic sea and thousands of gay bars. Just go there. March or whatever...
Oh, this serbokurvatica is back. Go to Belgrade Gay Bars.Nothing in Croatia. All is in Serboslavia, the famous Gayslavia in the Balkans.

Location hidden

#79 Oct 16, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>There is no return to the previous status quo regarding Kosovo. Kosovo is internationally recognized country bu USA< EU and some other countries by now. Goodbye Servoslavia!
Palestine is internationally recognized country by most of the world and even some of the western world but is it a country, does the world protect it NO, reason being Jews know what they are doing and no amount of international recognitions make it a real country. Its the de facto that matters not the de jure, in fact de jure Kosovo is still part of Serbia but de facto it is not.

Location hidden

#80 Oct 16, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
And you are forgetting that states can withdraw, all the states which were forced to recognize Kosovo can withdraw when they are no longer being forced.

Location hidden

#81 Oct 16, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, this serbokurvatica is back. Go to Belgrade Gay Bars.Nothing in Croatia. All is in Serboslavia, the famous Gayslavia in the Balkans.
Then why is Serbia the only country which does not have gay pride marches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nevada Assembly Speaker-Designate Ira Hansen Co... 4 min Ace McMillan 4
Human Rights Campaign seeks to change hearts an... 6 min Anonymous 4
CBS Network's 'Home for the Holidays' Special W... 7 min Frankie Rizzo 17
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 10 min Fake Church Watch... 10
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 12 min Frankie Rizzo 3,286
Gay Guys With Cats ! :) 14 min Gomez 18
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 14 min Cali Girl 2014 56,673
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 1 hr Obvious 642
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr George 4,347
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,807

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE